Hi there folks, happy to buy direct from hirco Selene 4350 3 bhk in Selene
Read more
24 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Congrats!!! When is construction starting for this Building?
    CommentQuote
  • Total cost?
    CommentQuote
  • 1.24 plus amenities etc cumulative rate 5300 roughly with floor rise etc total 1.5 cr construction maybe some time after June 13 on delivery it will cost me 1.76(including compound interest for 4 years)plus registration I.e 1.90-2 cr.....now what happens 4 to 5 years I don't know the answers
    CommentQuote
  • Oh man again feel so relaxed and happy to buy into hiranandani , in spite of I was offered everything from ib for 4999 off lately ....I am thankfull for the the due diligence I conducted and escaped from a major mistake in my life....thank all the angels and gods for the right path chosen ....now I will also be happy if hiranandani is in the jungle and the rates never go up at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!for ever...or the airport comes or the bridge comes or does not...
    CommentQuote
  • sorry hiranandani is in the middle of no where..IB has a much better location.
    CommentQuote
  • Good luck with ib....by 2017 I m sure some kind transport will be available....also check ib thread...quite interesting inputs
    CommentQuote
  • bought 1 flat in selene in april , 4200.
    CommentQuote
  • not worth it in my mind..let's see no one knows.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Chrisindia
    1.24 plus amenities etc cumulative rate 5300 roughly with floor rise etc total 1.5 cr construction maybe some time after June 13 on delivery it will cost me 1.76(including compound interest for 4 years)plus registration I.e 1.90-2 cr.....now what happens 4 to 5 years I don't know the answers

So you spent 2 cr for a flat in middle of nowhere! Good luck with your purchase!!
    CommentQuote
  • yea.. you never know :) .. it might shoot up once airport news pitches in..
    CommentQuote
  • lol....nice one

Originally Posted by rohu01
    So you spent 2 cr for a flat in middle of nowhere! Good luck with your purchase!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by donkeykong
    sorry hiranandani is in the middle of no where..IB has a much better location.

I am confused .. which is a better place to invest in panvel ?? is it hiranandani , ib or then marathon ?? and are these rates worth investing also ?? those who bought few years back at 2k made a killing .. 5-6k now is getting very steep ..
    CommentQuote
  • IB if u are willing to deal with their mess..IB isn't charging for floor rise or club house or parking so it may be good..but again investors had an issue with it.
    marathon is a good option as well..not sure how the company is.

hiranandani is a big no no right now..middle of no where..dont be confused, just think and invest responsibly.

Originally Posted by gaurang
    I am confused .. which is a better place to invest in panvel ?? is it hiranandani , ib or then marathon ?? and are these rates worth investing also ?? those who bought few years back at 2k made a killing .. 5-6k now is getting very steep ..
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks donkeykong ..
    CommentQuote
  • anytime !
    CommentQuote