Monarch Greenscapes by Monarch Universal in Panvel, Navi Mumbai

Last updated: 4 weeks ago
270 | Posts
59024 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monarch Greenscapes by Monarch Universal in Panvel, Navi Mumbai

Hello - has anyone heard of the Monarch Greenscapes Property in Panvel, Navi Mumbai? Is this an approved project?
    Last edited June 20 2015, 06:28 PM. Reason: Text Formatting

Re : Monarch Greenscapes by Monarch Universal in Panvel, Navi Mumbai

Where is this property located?
    Last edited June 27 2015, 11:28 PM. Reason: Text Formatting

Comment

Old Matheran Road

Comment

Hi,
        I have already booked a 1 BHK and my uncle has booked a 2 BHK in Monarch. Very close to the station and near Balaji Symphony. They don't have all the approvals in place but will be getting them soon.
        Last edited June 27 2015, 11:29 PM. Reason: Text Formatting

Comment

Originally posted by dinupujari View Post
          Hi,i have already booked a 1 bhk and my uncle has booked a 2 bhk in monarch . Very close to station . Near balaji symphony. They dont have all the approvals i place . But will be gettg it very soon.
          What rate did you get?

Comment

Same question as darkhorse. What is the rate / SqFt?
            Last edited June 27 2015, 11:32 PM. Reason: Text Formatting

Comment

4200/psf ... builder is quoting 4750 ...i think the project will take at least 6 months to start ( as i wanted a project where with delayed payment option).Balaji symphony which is JUST half km away is quoting 6000. the location of the project is the plus point ( only 7 mins drive from station). Hope it starts on time . kareena kapoor is the brand ambassador .

Comment

Monarch Greenscapes Approvals

Originally posted by dinupujari View Post
                4200/psf ... builder is quoting 4750 ...i think the project will take at least 6 months to start ( as i wanted a project where with delayed payment option).Balaji symphony which is JUST half km away is quoting 6000. the location of the project is the plus point ( only 7 mins drive from station). Hope it starts on time . kareena kapoor is the brand ambassador .
                Hi I have also booked the flat in Monarch greenscapes around 1 month back. Approvals are under process but i don't know the exact status of approvals. As per recent discussions with my agent it is supposed to come in January. If you have more informations please share

Comment

the agent probably doesnt know much....there are cidco reports that may give u information about the minutes of the meeting. some of the senior members posted such reports in the past.

Comment

Originally posted by donkeykong View Post
                    the agent probably doesnt know much....there are cidco reports that may give u information about the minutes of the meeting. some of the senior members posted such reports in the past.
                    I could find some of the MOMs of State level committee. The list of projects received by them and thier status are given in following link. Which shows that they have applied for clearances in July 2011

http://ec.maharashtra.gov.in/files/S...13122012_2.pdf

But i couldn't find the specific informations and recent status of this project. If you have any informations then please provide weblink.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X