Collapse

Monarch Greenscapes by Monarch Universal in Panvel, Navi Mumbai

Last updated: 4 weeks ago
270 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Monarch Greenscapes by Monarch Universal in Panvel, Navi Mumbai

Builder offer is now 6000, secondary market rate is varyng from 4500 to 5200

Comment

monarch greenscapes group

those who have booked at monarch greenscapes contact me to be part of the group .
      Last edited April 30 2015, 03:51 PM. Reason: Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum.

Comment

• girish2863
        girish2863 commented
        Editing a comment
        Please add me to the whatsapp group.
        My No. is +91 9820107181

Girish Valecha

progress of this project

Originally posted by ashishpatna View Post
      5400 and 4800 is too high rate to invest , you can get the deals in 400-4400 ranges depending upon your search capability.... Just do some internet search you should definetly get around 4000.... But project fate seems in bad shape and huge delay is on the cards
      I would like to know about the progress of this project. I am interested in it. How good this project is ?

Comment

Originally posted by dinupujari View Post
        those who have booked at monarch greenscapes contact me to be part of the group .

I would like to be the part of this group.
        Last edited April 30 2015, 03:52 PM. Reason: Quoted text edited.

Comment

Originally posted by sanjaykapila View Post
          visited site and found very slow progress , Any one gone for registry, then share , Builder has not yet issued letter for other rates and also not updated status of approval on his web site .
          Some of the buyers have registered their flats, last year in this project, without any problems.

Comment

Originally posted by dinupujari View Post
            Hi,i have already booked a 1 bhk and my uncle has booked a 2 bhk in monarch . Very close to station . Near balaji symphony. They dont have all the approvals i place . But will be gettg it very soon.
            Can you give update of your status.

Comment

Originally posted by nitinrealty View Post
              Hi Guys. Piling work of A & B tower is completed. Piling of remaining towers started. Approvals till 2nd floor. Builder will get the next approval on basis of MMRDA bldg work progress. I have bought 2 flats in this complex. Project rate at possession will be anything near 9500-11000psqft.
              When Tower A is likely to get completed at this rate.

Comment

Originally posted by sanjaykapila View Post
                Had any one did registree of flat and had he read agreement properly, lot many issues are there in draft agreement provided by Builder.
                1. POSSESSION DATE NOT MENTIONED
                2. AREA NOT MENTIONED
                3. POLLUTION BOARD APPROVAL NOT THERE
                4. NO. OF FLOOR APPROVAL NOT MENTIONED
                5. CONSTRUCTION LINK PLAN NOT GIVEN
                6. DELAY CLAUSE FROM BUILDER SIDE NOT MENTIONED
                7. IT IS MENTIONED THAT BUYER CAN NOT CLAIM ABOUT QUALITY WHICH IS ILLIGAL
                8. BUILDER CONDITION ALL PAYMENT IN 7 DAYS / 15 DAYS, WHERE AS IT SHOULD BE 30 DAYS TO 60 DAYS OTHER WISE HEAVY INTEREST CHARGED

I REQUEST ALL OF YOU TO TAKE UP THE MATTER WITH BUILDER AND DNT SIGN AGREEMENT
                Now things have improved.

Comment

Originally posted by CVP1386 View Post
                  Any news ..has the construction been started ?
                  It was started earlier, but at present it is standstill since last four month, or even more.

Comment

Hi, I bought a 1 BhK Flat in Monarch Greenescape aroud 6 months ago. But till now no construction started.
                    Any body have some update.

?

Also Pls add me on whats up Group-
                    Last edited March 18 2016, 07:55 PM. Reason: Personal information removed

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X