• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Monarch Greenscapes by Monarch Universal in Panvel, Navi Mumbai

add me also Phone no 9969102592

Comment

Originally posted by dinupujari View Post
      Hi,i have already booked a 1 bhk and my uncle has booked a 2 bhk in monarch . Very close to station . Near balaji symphony. They dont have all the approvals i place . But will be gettg it very soon.

Could you get your property registered ?

Comment

Project name:- Monarch Greenscapes
        Group Name:- Monarch Universal
        Project Status:- Pre-launch
        Plan:- 1BHK,2BHK,3BHK and 4BHK.
        Sizes:- 670sq.ft, 995sq.ft, 1665sq.ft, 1990sq.ft.
        Cost Range:- 31.82 Lac-94.52 Lac

This project in pre-launch state for more info or discussion you text me personally.

Comment

Hi,

Please add me to group too thanks 00447775846848

Thanks.

Comment

The Project Rate in Sep-2013 was 4000 to 4200. The Rates after One Years is same. No appreciation as - Builder is not fare & looks cheater as
            1. Not yet had All Govt. Approvals
            2. Not yet issues letter for all other Rates like Floor Rise, Parking, Development charges, Club Membership, CIDCO Transfer, Safety Grills, etc.
            3. In Draft agreement, Vendor has not mentioned Area & also not mentioned Date for Possession , Construction Link Payment Plan.

If any One got his Flat registered, Please share all information of agreement

Comment

Answer to some queries on Monarch Greenscapes

1. Not yet had All Govt. Approvals has been corrected now. Some of the buyers in this project could get their Flats Registered in Panvel registration Office. Banks are ready to give loan if some buyer is purchasing flats. Banks have verified the papers and are ready to offer loans etc.

2. Rates like Floor Rise are there, but not Parking, Development charges, Club Membership, CIDCO Transfer, Safety Grills, etc. These issue will be resolved at the time of obtaining the Occupancy Certificate, not now.

3. In the agreement, which is registered the Vendor has mentioned Area & but not mentioned the Date for Possession. Payment plan is negotiated on case to case basis and one can not expect a thumb rule for that.

Comment

Ramesh you seem to be a strong supporter of this project. Although it is badly stuck, builder has financial issues, and has not been able to make any progress on the project for the last year. There is little hope construction will pick up anytime this year, although the sales staff keeps making promises about construction restarting 'next' month (the 'next' keeps changing every few weeks).
                Unless you work for the builder or are a broker promoting his projects, there's little reason to believe you have genuine interest in this project.
                Most buyers in Monarch Greenscapes do not share your optimism. Future buyers and investors, beware before investing with Monarch. Do your due diligence and check facts on the ground, before going with what is said on this forum. There are vested interests that will mis-represent facts to get your hard earned money on a project that is in serious limbo.

Originally posted by Ramesh1994 View Post
                Answer to some queries on Monarch Greenscapes

1. Not yet had All Govt. Approvals has been corrected now. Some of the buyers in this project could get their Flats Registered in Panvel registration Office. Banks are ready to give loan if some buyer is purchasing flats. Banks have verified the papers and are ready to offer loans etc.

2. Rates like Floor Rise are there, but not Parking, Development charges, Club Membership, CIDCO Transfer, Safety Grills, etc. These issue will be resolved at the time of obtaining the Occupancy Certificate, not now.

3. In the agreement, which is registered the Vendor has mentioned Area & but not mentioned the Date for Possession. Payment plan is negotiated on case to case basis and one can not expect a thumb rule for that.

Comment

In the year 2013 Nov Dec I inquired in two Banks, based on some number given to me by Monarch Greenscapes, the bank then was ready to give me loan for the flat. I guess Bank must have checked their documents, and that is why they were ready to give me loan in 2013. I am not sure if same bank will give me loan now. Monarch so far has completed 3 projects, one in Kharghar. So I feel their track record is quite good. I do not know what is their commitment date for completion of this project. One can inquire from Monarch and share info with rest of the ppl I interested in this project.

Comment

Monarch Greenscapes

Hi even i hv booked a 2 bhk at monarch greenscapes, according to d builder full fledged construction should begin within 2 mnths, would lyk to knw wat info has the builder given u..

Comment

This Builder is totally seems cheater as there is NO Progress in last Two Years. The Dealers associated with them also a Big Cheater as they promise something & Builder refuses those things.
                      1. Builder still not have all approvals & not sharing what approvals he has & what still he does not have??Why On Web Site they are not updating Project Status / Approvals? I am filing a case against them for hiding information from consumer.
                      2. At the time of selling & costing, Building is considering Area-1050 where as in Draft Agreement the Area mentioning is almost 30% less. Where as Builder is taking Development Charges / Floor rise charges / Club House Charges etc.
                      3. As per Law Car Parking is compulsory where as Builder -Dealers at the time of selling stating Car Parking charges as 3 Lacs , Now Builder is demanding 5 Lacs.
                      4. In agreement delay of payment clause is there but there is no delay clause if Builder delays Project????Solid Background to go in Consumer court. One can definitely WIN the case.
                      5. In agreement, Possession date is not mentioned??
                      6. One of the biggest Dealer of Monarch is a Big cheater & an FIR is launched against him.

New Investor -- Do not Invest in this Project
                      Existing Investor -- Immediate take out Money from this Project as going to be Total Loss.
                      End users -- File case in consumer court

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X