268 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Monarch Greenscapes by Monarch Universal in Panvel, Navi Mumbai

I visited them last year... there have been no progress whatsoever it seems

Comment

I think they lured people by giving glitzy ads done by celebrities like Kareena Kapoor etc..

Comment

Monarch greenscapes

Dear friends, the developer is a big cheat he had taken 30 lakhs from me at 2% and had promised me a big flat. But now I have come to know he has gone bankrupt and all investors have formed a forum to recover their money. The main reason for monarch collapse is politicians have withdrew their share after congress ncp debacle. Don't invest. I am also running from pillar to post to recover.

Comment

I have booked 2BHK with Monarch greenscapes in 2013. I visited the site last week and was horrified that no construction has started as yet. There were about 10 workers. A builder who is serious about this project will have 100 plus people working at any given time. Workers there did not seem to know anything about when full scale work would begin. Tried the builders 2 numbers. 1 was out of order (disconnected) and the other number.... keeps ringing but no answer. I am very uncomfortable with all of this.

Comment

Hi, I too visited site 1 month ago and there has not been much progress since 2013. Also tried to call their offices but no answer! What's going on? Is the project going to continue? I've invested almost 20 lahks.

Comment

Latest Update

I invested the money in year 2012, Till now there is no great progress in project. Recently in January I got to know that project is in hurdle and builder is facing some difficulties in project. I met them and they assured me something about their future plans and how they are trying to overcome difficulties.
              They restarted the work some one and half month back and told that full fledge work is not started and soon they will start full fledge work within 2 months. Recently i visited the site and found that work was restarted but just to show off and not serious and sincere efforts are put in work.
              Meanwhile i got to know that they have already done the registration of more than 200 Flats and they are very aggressive now a days for selling and registration of flats. Most of the registrations are done for 100% payment.
              I think they have collected good amount of money from buyers and they should start the work very aggressively if they want to survive otherwise it will be very late for them as most of the buyers like us are desperately waiting to see some good progress of work.

Comment

i have booked flat in monarch brookfields in 2011 and had paid all 37 lakhs. it doesnt have crz permission and construction has been stopped. builder is not accesible. from other sources it is said that gopal thakur (that builder) has absconded. please give contact number if anyone have been have invested in brookfields project.
                Last edited April 10 2015, 09:56 PM. Reason: Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum.

Comment

Is there any update about this project in the year 2015, by any one.

Comment

Very old remarks. Does anyone have latest updates?
                    1. Has the project received all the permissions?
                    2. Does it have a fiaanncial closure?
                    3. Has construction started? If yes, what is the status?
                    4. What is the current price per sq feet?
                    5. what are the rates of other properties of similar type int the area?

Comment

The information I put in my last post " Latest Update" on page 15 is around 1 month old. I visited the site last month (March 2015). If you have any updates pls share

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X