Collapse

Monarch Greenscapes by Monarch Universal in Panvel, Navi Mumbai

Last updated: 3 weeks ago
270 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Monarch Greenscapes by Monarch Universal in Panvel, Navi Mumbai

Hi Pratk26 - I have flat in monarch Brookfield as well. Are you in any what's app group? Have you filed a law suit against the builders?
    Last edited May 23 2015, 01:06 AM.

Comment

monarch greenscape group inviye

Hi, my name is Balraj and I have invested into monarch greenscape, can you include me in the group.

Comment

Mr Broken Dream - what is your contact information to discuss the matter further?

Comment

Some days back i met Monarch Builder , they have shifted their office from Belapur to Vashi. Now they are planing to merge with some other builder to complete pending projects. I suggest we jointly visit the builder's new office to clarify our doubts face to face. I know new office address.
          My No. is 08097490510. And also add me in whats app group

Comment

AK

Originally posted by abhi0608 View Post
            Some days back i met Monarch Builder , they have shifted their office from Belapur to Vashi. Now they are planing to merge with some other builder to complete pending projects. I suggest we jointly visit the builder's new office to clarify our doubts face to face. I know new office address.

My No. is 08097490510. And also add me in whats app group

Hi Abhi as i told you just now I also had gone to the builder office a few days back they told me that they are shifting to the next building . Regarding the merger also they gave you a different name of the builder and me a different name .Have you visited the builder's new office.I need to know the whatups group of investors so that we jion together.

Comment

Yesterday visited site & found very slow work started. Met New partner also, he is collecting all information of Investor-like Mobile number, e-mail etc. He told they are shifting the office at site itself which will take 15 days more and after that they will keep updating every one on mobile and e-mail.

all must visit site and inform each other

Comment

Work started in Brookefields with 15 labours.

Comment

Originally posted by newinfo View Post
                  Good to see many clauses in favor of buyers. Registration is responsibility of builder with 20% payment. Many other clauses also safeguard the buyers. Even sec 4.3 ,states that without registration also rights are with the buyers. Good to see this post.

Monarch is shifting to Panvel site from 25th, leaving its "BLACK" belapur office. Hopefully things will improve.
                  Best wishes to all buyers for Greenscapes success.
                  Ashes [BLACK] will turn to something now ....

Comment

Monarch Greenscapes Woes

Hi all..

We invested in Monarch greenscapes in October 2013.. and have purchased 2 flats as investment.
                    Flat B/1604 and Flat B/1605.
                    Since 2014 after the first interest payment, we have received neither the principle, nor the interest, nor the right to sell the flats off. We are in dire straits now, and praying for a solution. From what i feel, the builder is sincere and genuinely in an unfortunate situation, but that doesnt help us at all.
                    Not sure what to do. We have made several trips to Belapur to no avail. Last time we went the builders were absconding, but staff told us some new builder is taking over and he will get in touch shortly with a solution. That was over a month ago, and no call yet.
                    I so glad i found this forum, that i can share my experience with all of you who understand.
                    Could we be added to the mailing list and whatsapp list and facebook page please?
                    Last edited June 9 2015, 11:00 PM. Reason: Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum.

Comment

hi.. can you add me to the group pl

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X