Re : Monarch Greenscapes by Monarch Universal in Panvel, Navi Mumbai

jaunman what rate did u get ?

Comment

hi , what rate did u get ?

Comment

dinupujari,
        I heard the land is on leasehold. Is this true?....

Comment

Its a rental Housing scheme. Currently under Environment Ministry clearence. They have asked builder to get CIDCO's consent about the connectivity and other infra development

Comment

what is the current status

Comment

Originally posted by surya2089 View Post
              what is the current status
              My broker had informed me that the builder has the approvals and was finalizing his floor plans etc. Was also informed that builder had upped his rate to > 5000 psf

Comment

I came to know the builder quoting around 5500/- , negotiation around Rs. 100 to Rs 200 , I booked around couple of months bank at a price of Rs. 4100/- jodi 1 BHK , that time they have not allotted flat nos . , if any body in forum has the same any news of builder allocating flat nos or if they are charging extra for floor rise ???

Comment

Originally posted by SubratoB View Post
                  I came to know the builder quoting around 5500/- , negotiation around Rs. 100 to Rs 200 , I booked around couple of months bank at a price of Rs. 4100/- jodi 1 BHK , that time they have not allotted flat nos . , if any body in forum has the same any news of builder allocating flat nos or if they are charging extra for floor rise ???
                  Through which broker you booked the flat at through property big broker the rates are much cheaper as compared to builder directly.

What were your payment plans and other details, do let us know as it will help us in taking decision

Comment

Yes right now brokers are quoting inverter flats around 4600/- to 4700/- , I bought thru broker from Wasi .....

Comment

hi guys, is this project a good investment option ??? please advise..

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X