Collapse

Monarch Greenscapes by Monarch Universal in Panvel, Navi Mumbai

Last updated: July 3 2021
270 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Monarch Greenscapes by Monarch Universal in Panvel, Navi Mumbai

Well as per latest newz the airports first phase will be completed by 2017..i guess by then the panvel go through a drastic change.. what i need is this builder a well known builder n can he construct 38storey bld.has he all the necessary approval.

Comment

I would like to subscribe to Whatsapp group

Comment

Even i would like to subscribe for whats group, kindly assist me with the same.

Comment

Any news ..has the construction been started ?

Comment

At the moment Builder has not cleared following
            1. Floor Rise Rate
            2. Development charges
            3. Car Parking
            4. Club Membership

there are issue in Draft agreement sent by Builder , hence all are requested to share there input here so that all are benefitted

Comment

i got draft agreement & hope u also got, in draft agreement some issues are there which i highlighted to them , some of them are

1. They had not yet told final rate of floor rise / development charge / club membership / car parking etc.
              2. They also do not confirm carpet area (initially told 1050 sqft)
              3. Annexure of construction link plan not there. It is missing
              4. Possession date not mentioned.
              5. In case of delay in possession , interest to be paid to buyer is not mentioned
              6. All govt. Approvals not yet received

these are issues, hence till now not done registry of flat

please share if u have noticed these issues or u noticed any other issue

Comment

Visited the sire couple of times in last 3 weeks and didnt notice any construction work apart for Plinth work on MMRDA building.. Dont know when the construction will start on the main buildings and possession remains a big question ..

Comment

Still total clearance not received, seems this project is also started to get the heat of real estate downtrend , also price is not appreciated from last one and half year as in resale it is getting sold in between 4200-4400 Psf

Comment

Originally posted by SubratoB View Post
                    Guys we have made a Whataps group only for the people who has invested in this project , if you are interested to be part of the group pls send you no in private reply .... I will ask the admin to add you in ....
                    hi,

Can you add me to whatsapp group...mine no 0044 7539321760..I am looking forward to interact with group to know each other

Comment

Can some one add me to whatsapp group...mine no 0044 7539321760..I am looking forward to interact with group to know each other

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X