Runwal Pearl, Runwal Group, Thane, Mumbai

Last updated: May 3 2020
161 | Posts
29758 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Runwal Pearl, Runwal Group, Thane, Mumbai

I got a mail today for the project Runwal Pearl at the 7551/ SqFt. It's mentioned in the mail that this is the pre-launch rate

I will appreciate if someone can share the details if they have visited the site recently. It is located adjacent to R-MALL.

Thank you.
    Last edited January 11 2017, 06:06 PM.

Re : Runwal Pearl, Runwal Group, Thane, Mumbai

I got the same rate. I am curious to know if its worth it?
    Last edited July 11 2015, 02:13 PM. Reason: Text Formatting

Comment

I request other group members to share their valuable suggestions for this property.

Please share your experience about Runwal Pearl.

Comment

Yes, please give more details of this project like the flat size and the exact rates etc.
        Last edited July 11 2015, 02:14 PM. Reason: Text Formatting

Comment

Mail I recd for runwal
          Attached Files

Comment

Interesting post.....this shows 7500 .....
            Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Dosti Imperia opp R-Mall on GB Road is quoting close to 9k. Dosti has mall plu sseveral other amenties while Runwall Pearl has fewer amenities and minus mall...R-Mall is next door so it can compensate that aspect.

INR 7500 psft looks quite tempting as the areas is fast developing and qill become prime soon.

Plz note, Lodha Splendora which is more than 5-6 kms from this location is quoting upwards of 8500...

My Verdict ---> Go for it (if some1 is looking at good property on GB Road)

Comment

If you visit the runwal pearl website Runwal Group u will see tower b ready for possession and tower c 90% work done .. so for which tower is the above rates of 7500 psf available ??

Comment

Few questions..
                  1) this seems pre-launch, isn't it ? so did anyone ask when they are actually going to start the construction...has plan passed and ready from authority....and when is the possession date ?
                  2) would there be any restriction on re-selling prpoerties (such as can't sell for 3 yrs...etc etc....)
                  3) How is the builder reputations in terms of completing this project in Thane on time ???
                  Thanks in advance....

Comment

Possession is after 3 yrs ...the current tower posession is within couple of months..this seems to be the new tower launch for which they are quoting 7551 psf.

The builder is quite reputed with their properties in nearby suburb Mulund..however I am not sure about the location of Runwal Pearl..being out of India for so long hence not sure how much this area is developed in terms of infrastructure and amenities..also they are not disclosing much on phone or thru email so my experience with them is not so good..I am quite impressed with Kalpataru

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X