I got a mail today for the project Runwal Pearl at the 7551/ SqFt. It's mentioned in the mail that this is the pre-launch rate :)

I will appreciate if someone can share the details if they have visited the site recently. It is located adjacent to R-MALL.

Thank you.
Read more
146 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I got the same rate. I am curious to know if its worth it?
    CommentQuote
  • I request other group members to share their valuable suggestions for this property.

Please share your experience about Runwal Pearl.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, please give more details of this project like the flat size and the exact rates etc.
    CommentQuote
  • Mail I recd for runwal
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Interesting post.....this shows 7500 .....
    CommentQuote
  • Dosti Imperia opp R-Mall on GB Road is quoting close to 9k. Dosti has mall plu sseveral other amenties while Runwall Pearl has fewer amenities and minus mall...R-Mall is next door so it can compensate that aspect.

INR 7500 psft looks quite tempting as the areas is fast developing and qill become prime soon.

Plz note, Lodha Splendora which is more than 5-6 kms from this location is quoting upwards of 8500...

My Verdict ---> Go for it (if some1 is looking at good property on GB Road)
    CommentQuote
  • If you visit the runwal pearl website Runwal Group u will see tower b ready for possession and tower c 90% work done .. so for which tower is the above rates of 7500 psf available ??
    CommentQuote
  • Few questions..
    1) this seems pre-launch, isn't it ? so did anyone ask when they are actually going to start the construction...has plan passed and ready from authority....and when is the possession date ?
    2) would there be any restriction on re-selling prpoerties (such as can't sell for 3 yrs...etc etc....)
    3) How is the builder reputations in terms of completing this project in Thane on time ???
    Thanks in advance....
    CommentQuote
  • Possession is after 3 yrs ...the current tower posession is within couple of months..this seems to be the new tower launch for which they are quoting 7551 psf.

The builder is quite reputed with their properties in nearby suburb Mulund..however I am not sure about the location of Runwal Pearl..being out of India for so long hence not sure how much this area is developed in terms of infrastructure and amenities..also they are not disclosing much on phone or thru email so my experience with them is not so good..I am quite impressed with Kalpataru
    CommentQuote
  • I received another email from a property website about Runwal Pearl quoting a psf rate of 7251 and it is still pre-launch.
    Is this a good buy? Any further updates from anybody?

Thanks in advance.
    CommentQuote
  • Don't waste time thinking...sit across the table and negotiate hard - from 7551 they have already come down to 7251 ie Rs 300 price correction which translates to Rs. 3.15L of savings in A.V plus similar reduction in ST. Service Tax, VAT etc

I think any rate in the range of Rs 6850 to 7150 shud be a good deal for this GB Road touching project near R-Mall....

My verdict ---> End-Users shud go for it...
    CommentQuote
  • Simsagar mate I know this question will not be easy for you to answer, but if an investor buys a flat here and wants to exit after 5-6 years ( to save capital gains ) then what rate can one expect ??
    CommentQuote
  • can anybody tell me exact location.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by surya2089
    can anybody tell me exact location.

Next to R-Mall on GB Road, Thane West...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gaurang
    Simsagar mate I know this question will not be easy for you to answer, but if an investor buys a flat here and wants to exit after 5-6 years ( to save capital gains ) then what rate can one expect ??

Ha ha..wish i had a crystal ball to look into the future and predict however based on the gut feeling (which is probably 85% correct always) - this project can look to fetch anything from 10800 to 12600 based on several factors like:-
    01. Quality of buidling constructed, Maintenance by society
    02. Social-eco status of occupants - middle to higher middle
    03. Infrastructure along GB Road like flyovers, Metro etc
    04. Water connection / availability

If all the above are 3+ on a scale of 1 to 5 then u can hope to fetch 12500+ psft in 6 yrs time frame...Boss 10k+ psft is guaranteed...

cheers!!
    CommentQuote