I got a mail today for the project Runwal Pearl at the 7551/ SqFt. It's mentioned in the mail that this is the pre-launch rate :)

I will appreciate if someone can share the details if they have visited the site recently. It is located adjacent to R-MALL.

Thank you.
Read more
146 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by immortel
    I think the strtegy works fine especially for someone who doesnt have enough cash in hand.. although one ends up paying higher due to Pre-EMI & no tax emeptions till possession..
    Do you think its a risk worth taking especially if the builder is reputed?

My sense is that for almost all of us (normal salary earning middle class ppl). the gap between 'cash in hand+emi paying ability today' is always less than the aspiration..for eg..while my aspiration was for a 2-BHK..i sacrificed that for a ready possession 1.5 BHK...I guess many ppl wud rather take the underconstruction 2 BHK or 2.5 BHK suited to their affordability...

Runwal builders (in my view) r a mixed bag...hvnt heard gr8 reviews of their nereby Runwal Greens property...n the location of Runwal Pearl is a little bit on the inside...in any case, u can easily add 1.5 yrs to the promised possession days (for most builders these days)...If u can live with this much delay, u may consider...but if u do have 'cash in hand', i wud surely advice u to look for ready possession ones...there wud b plenty avlbl on bargain...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by skjinvestor
    My sense is that for almost all of us (normal salary earning middle class ppl). the gap between 'cash in hand+emi paying ability today' is always less than the aspiration..for eg..while my aspiration was for a 2-BHK..i sacrificed that for a ready possession 1.5 BHK...I guess many ppl wud rather take the underconstruction 2 BHK or 2.5 BHK suited to their affordability...

Runwal builders (in my view) r a mixed bag...hvnt heard gr8 reviews of their nereby Runwal Greens property...n the location of Runwal Pearl is a little bit on the inside...in any case, u can easily add 1.5 yrs to the promised possession days (for most builders these days)...If u can live with this much delay, u may consider...but if u do have 'cash in hand', i wud surely advice u to look for ready possession ones...there wud b plenty avlbl on bargain...

completely agree with wat you saying.. about that perenial gap between cash + EMI paying capacity & aspiration in middle class salary earning folks..
    Thanks for sharing your views!
    CommentQuote
  • Has anyone booked flat in this project ?

Has anyone booked flat in this project ?
    if yes, please share the per sqft rate.
    How much negotiation room is there & what kind of facility/amenities are provided by the builder ?

Thanks !
    CommentQuote
  • I have booked flat in Tower E of Runwal Peral 7251 + floor raise in Jan 2013.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by punitab
    I have booked flat in Tower E of Runwal Peral 7251 + floor raise in Jan 2013.

how much total
    & how is the communication with runwell
    CommentQuote
  • they are saying 1 cr now for the new towers which are under construction having 1010 sq ft of area. Rs 8001 psf.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pratikanan
    they are saying 1 cr now for the new towers which are under construction having 1010 sq ft of area. Rs 8001 psf.

Hahaha, u can get ready possession (3mths) in Everest, 2bhk all inclusive for 75L....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by akki2006
    Hahaha, u can get ready possession (3mths) in Everest, 2bhk all inclusive for 75L....

how much area for 2bhk
    CommentQuote
  • I am thinking of booking a flat as investment , as long term investment , range of 6000-10,000 psf , in or around Mumbai .Kindly suggest some projects , with reputed builders .
    CommentQuote
  • I have email from RUNWAL PEARL E WING ,
    Tower E ( 4 th slab complete )
    Floor 3
    Area 1030
    Flat No. 305
    Type 2 BHK
    Consideration Amount 9410530
    Stamp Duty 564632
    Registration Charges 36000
    Total Stamp duty and reg. charges 600632
    MVAT 1% (approx) 94105
    SERVICE TAX 290785
    Society charges & Other charges (approx) 500000
    Service tax 12.36% (Approx) 61800
    GRAND TOTAL 10957852

Builder asking for 40 % downpayment , as already 4 th slab complete .
    i AM LOOKING AS LONG TERM INVESTMENT.
    hOW MUCH CHANCES OF APPRECIATION IS THERE , AFTER 5 - 7 YEARS ?Please reply .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mydoc1
    I have email from RUNWAL PEARL E WING ,
    Tower E ( 4 th slab complete )
    Floor 3
    Area 1030
    Flat No. 305
    Type 2 BHK
    Consideration Amount 9410530
    Stamp Duty 564632
    Registration Charges 36000
    Total Stamp duty and reg. charges 600632
    MVAT 1% (approx) 94105
    SERVICE TAX 290785
    Society charges & Other charges (approx) 500000
    Service tax 12.36% (Approx) 61800
    GRAND TOTAL 10957852

Builder asking for 40 % downpayment , as already 4 th slab complete .
    i AM LOOKING AS LONG TERM INVESTMENT.
    hOW MUCH CHANCES OF APPRECIATION IS THERE , AFTER 5 - 7 YEARS ?Please reply .

2BHK all inclusive ready possession (0-5yr old) is available for 1cr all incl (higher floors) across Thane in resale in Cosmos, greens, everest, Lodha paradise....

If u don't believe me, contact couple of local brokers, u will get the reality....

Why will anyone pay 40%, start pre-emi, and wait 3-5yr for the same, the builder will anyways take 30% more payment within a year (CLP are designed such cleverly) and then possession in 2yr more.....

The extra interest u pay after 1year (assuming 70% payment complete) can be easily offset by rental income, only first year will be little extra on pocket, but worth it...
    CommentQuote
  • thank you for the insight .
    Actually I am looking to invest in realty , for long term as investment . Need time to pay , hence under constructiion projects . looking for location with potential of good returns in 5-10 years time . Can you short list some good projects in thane / mulund / chembur . How about Ulwe ?
    CommentQuote
  • Why dont you see Pune as an option ?? There are lots of places in Pune which might give you good returns .. Honestly speaking if one feels they will triple their money in 5-7 years in real estate might be in for a rude shock .. So if your holding period is this long then see Pune also .. Thane can double your money in this time frame but I highly doubt other areas of Bombay will give you much better returns ..

I personally feel whole of Navi Mumbai belt has already seen a massive up move because of the airport story .. I really dont have any faith in that belt at all .. I would not put money at all in this location ... Chembur is another good location you have chosen and this can come up massively because of all the infra they are getting .. See godrej project or you will find many more projects in this location ..
    CommentQuote
  • Appreciate your inputs . Can you shortlist some projects in Thane and Chembur which are underconstruction .
    CommentQuote
  • They have launched a new tower A (conch). I have booked 2bhk. Anyone else booked? ?
    CommentQuote