I got a mail today for the project Runwal Pearl at the 7551/ SqFt. It's mentioned in the mail that this is the pre-launch rate :)

I will appreciate if someone can share the details if they have visited the site recently. It is located adjacent to R-MALL.

Thank you.
Read more
146 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Runwal Pearl, Manpada, Thane - 1 BHK

Hi All,

My first post for my potential first buy in real estate.

I am planning to buy an investor 1 BHK flat in Runwal Pearl, Manpada. It's behind R-mall. Just want to know from any of the forum members about any issues with the location and society. I read in newspapers issues of 3 BHK residents with Runwal Builder.

Any insight would be highly appreciated.

Regards
    TPS
    CommentQuote
  • After around 1 year of halt, the work seem to have started / starting again on the Doris tower.
    Received a demand for 9-10 slabs.

Now they have found another wrongful way of extracting money. In the architect certificate they have written an open statement "Slab 9 and 10 will commence" and have demanded based on that.

Now, it is up to us to interpret it will commence in 1 day, 1 month or 1 year of the letter date.

The agreement clearly says the demand will be "on commencement".

NOT FRAGILE; - regarding the location it is very good as compared to other Thane projects. It is on walkable distance from GB road and just behind R-Mall.

I found it better than Eirene personally and so booked here.

All development in Thane is going along the GB road itself and even the metro will be along GB road. Buses going to Thane Hiranandani, Kasarvadavali and Borivali all go via this route.

This project is just at the start of GB road, meaning closer to Thane Station and Mumbai city.
    CommentQuote
  • Believe they have a tower which is to be delivered this year end, can somebody please shed some light on that, in terms of rates, approval and availalbility.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by DealBreaker
    Believe they have a tower which is to be delivered this year end, can somebody please shed some light on that, in terms of rates, approval and availability.

Guess you are talking about tower E (Rissoina). That still has a couple of slabs left to be built and their updated possession date is Dec 2016, but I think it will still get delayed by 6 months.

The other tower (tower A - Doris) has cc till 20th floor and currently 9th floor is in progress.

Not sure about the quality since I am not an expert, but it uses conventional method and not Mivan. The slabs are on pillars and outer walls are of brick. Inner walls look like of cement blocks. (not sure for what reason).

Not sure about the latest prices, but I think they have not increased much. They were giving a 80:20 scheme at a bit higher price for tower E when I checked.
    CommentQuote
  • Thank you bitterrealty; . I was hoping if somebody can share any recent purchase price/experience ?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Everyone,

I am thinking of purchasing a flat In Doris. Can anyone share if everything is going smooth at present. Are there any complaints with regards to the development or the Builders. it will help me in a firm decision.

Would appreciate your sincere comments.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by glennpatrao
    Hi Everyone,

I am thinking of purchasing a flat In Doris. Can anyone share if everything is going smooth at present. Are there any complaints with regards to the development or the Builders. it will help me in a firm decision.

Would appreciate your sincere comments.

Well, I would say don't expect any smooth ride, but in the end you will reach the destination :)

you can look at my comments in the above thread. I have bought one almost 2 years back at the rate of 7750 plus floor rise. At that time they were booking only till 10th floor.
    (NB: I had the ID realtybites earlier but I forgot the password and could never recoever it)

Now they have CC till 20th floor so they have opened booking for higher floors, and the last I enquired the rates were 8250 and they were waiving off floor rise, which makes it an awesome buy..

The work had halted for almost an year, but when it is going it, it is quite fast. They are building at the rate of 2 slabs a month, sometimes I get scared if they are making it too fast, but I have no idea how to gauge quality of construction, I just went by the brand name.

When I bought the rates were going upward, now they are stagnant. To be honest, I wish I had not booked earlier and I could have booked now on the 20th floor without floor rise.

Anyways, its got to do with luck. I had been hunting since almost 5 years before I booked and the rates doubled and tripled during those years. It is for end use so I am not going to sell it but nonetheless it does pinch.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi bitterealty;

Thanks for your sincere comments. I appreciate it. When you say last rate was 8250, which month are you talking about? I would therefore have an idea. I have just checked Proprtiger.com and rate shows * 8200 (as per their last update on 08 feb 2016). if you can, please do let me know.

thanks
    G
    CommentQuote
  • Hi bitterealty; looking at your current and past (realtybites) user ID looks like you are an one sided lover of Realty ;)
    'Realty' keeps breaking your heart but you still passionately love it :)

And I agree with glennpatrao you seems an honest poster.

Hi glennpatrao; all online RE sites are indicative of prices they never tell you correct price.
    I might have tried to verify 100 times and all the times actual price was much different than what was listed online.

So better you call up Developer Sales Office or Visit Site to get ground reality.
    CommentQuote
  • Thank you KK0099;
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by KK0099
    Hi bitterealty; looking at your current and past (realtybites) user ID looks like you are an one sided lover of Realty ;)
    'Realty' keeps breaking your heart but you still passionately love it :)

And I agree with glennpatrao you seems an honest poster.

Hi glennpatrao; all online RE sites are indicative of prices they never tell you correct price.
    I might have tried to verify 100 times and all the times actual price was much different than what was listed online.

So better you call up Developer Sales Office or Visit Site to get ground reality.

KK0099; Thanks for this wonderful analysis on the creation of my ID's. This is perfectly true for me about "Realty' and the reason I created one's like that :-)

I think many others also would have faced this.. you put your lifetime savings into buying a property.. When you are waiting you want the prices to fall fall fall.. and then you get into disbelief and eventually you have to buy anyway since you need one.. And then you are scared if it will fall now... Anyways, I am deviating from the topic, there are already many hot discussions going on on this in the forum on this topic..

glennpatrao; It was as recent as Gudi Padwa. The cust care guys keep sending mails on new offers as if we are going to keep buying properties.. but if you ask them a genuine question, there is a little chance they will reply the first time.. Would suggest better check with them directly.. If you need any specific info you can pm me or post it here..
    CommentQuote
  • Hi bitterealty;,

Thanks for your inputs. I am checking with the developer. they have different rates for different options, for eg, Constructions linked, 20:80 and 50:50.

I am currently deciding on which options suits me the best.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • Please2 years ago
      This builder is not real honest . Ask any runwal green protesters they have been asked to shell 24 lakhs extra over deed amount. Sub eventing scheme are a joke. All the luck go ahead if your budget is real tight and u r getting 15 PC off.
  • Got a mail saying no floor rise, and additional white goods of 2-3lakhs, possession in June 2017...
    CommentQuote
  • Ask for upfront cash discount. In U/C you should be able to drive a hard bargain.

All branded builders fear their brand value would get impacted and market would be spoilt if they officially cut rates, hence they resort to such offers, while keeping rates intact.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys, does any one have a recent experience dealing with Runwal Pearl (Rissoina tower). I am planning to buy a 2 BHK there. The expected delivery date that the developer has given is May 2017, rate - 8,700 and some free goodies (as mentioned in earlier post). Is it worth investing life's saving in this project for my end use? Looking at Runwal Green's forum i am a bit scared to go ahead. Please suggest.
    CommentQuote