Is anyone aware of this new pre-launch in Powai, Bhagtani Group's Bhagtani Serenity? Where is the exact location and what are the pre-launch rates? Is it worth investing here?
Read more
601 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I was told that this property is more towards vikhroli side. Its ont he edge of powai vikhroli. Chandivali, lake homes is closer from Hirandandi D-mart (central point), than this location.

I have relatives living in that area and they told me that inside hirandani and outside location do not have anything in common. Outside Hirnandani, powai is crowded and messy like any other place. I was told that with the current state of the project (no land approval, no CC, nothing there, it was unwise to put down 30%). A regular payment schedule after approval with 20% down is much safer than putting 30% down when there is nothing there at all...

That was the reason I took my check back from the builder and did not pursue the deal. Now, after hearing all the issues which users are facing, I have a feeling that this project will take forever to take off...much longer than the krishnaag project.
    CommentQuote
  • Btw on the Vikhroli side of Powai, Trikutta is offering ready possession 2 bhk for 1.1 Cr (11K psf), it is near suncity.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gautam620
    Are you aware what the current price at Hiranandani Powai is? Anywhere between 25-30k psf!!

So, considering that Serenity is exactly 600 metres from Bayer House (centre of Hiranandani) - i measured the distance myself, 9500 psf does sound quite attractive to me.

Just to clarify, I am not comparing Serenity with Hiranandani. Just trying to say that 9500 psf within half a km of hiranandani is a pretty good deal.

And I agree with you - there are approval risks and execution risks. But that's the whole point of buying during a prelaunch - high risk, high return!
    If someone does not want to take those risks, there are other projects available in Powai which are near to completion where you can buy at 14-18k psf. Or one can go for a prelaunch of a more reputable developer like L&T for Rs. 16500 psf (however, that project is on Saki Vihar Road and not Powai).

Buddy, I ddnt want to mention previously, but the project is locatd closr to slums than anything else. There is a bhaji market 100 meters away...the frontage of the plot is hardly 10 meters... the shape of the plot is haphazard. moreover, the builder also has a phase 2 within tht small peice of lant. I'm sure there will not be any setbacks on any of the side based on his plans.

Moreover; just the address "powai" wont make a property cheap or expensive. It is its immediate vicinity which will make it attractive.

All these factors are subjective though.

Let me ask you a question- when are you expecting he completion, and what prices do you expect this project to sell at completion. Lets do the math to see how much returns can be expected
    CommentQuote
  • Bhagtani Serenity

Does anyone know about their other projects around mumbai? Have they received IOD or CC for this project?
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks gautam. What price they are quoting for the pre launch?
    CommentQuote
  • 12500 for a building with no approvals in place and for a building which lacks ammenities is crazy man...... I think there is very little room for appreciation from these levels.
    CommentQuote
  • I was told by 2-3 leading brokers that this project would be offered at INR 15,000 + FR for 30% payment at the time of official launch ie. during Dussehra/Diwali. By that time they will have the CC and IOD in place as well. That is the time we'll see actual users coming in as well. Can't predict the price thereafter but looking at the the general market trend should edge higher @15-20% p.a till posession thereafter with a final spurt at the time of posession.

With the amenities he is providing ie. club house, swimmin pool, imported italian marble flooring and wooden flooring..dont see why this product cannot command such a premium. However, time will only tell.
    CommentQuote
  • I have no doubt that the price offered Rs10000/sqft is awesome. Once the approvals etc are in place, the price would definitely be around 12K - 12.5K. I doubt if it will be 15,000 though. But it would definitely be in the range of 12K - 13K.

I decided to wait until the CC is obtained.
    CommentQuote
  • Guys, at the end of the day - the most imp. thing ina property is location, location and location.

with all approvals in-place the price is surely going to shoot-up...if anyone of u is intersted then u shud imme. lock-price and make the purchasse..
    CommentQuote
  • Why would one buy for 15k in a building with 1&2bhks only ? . These are budget homes with no amenities and the chances of price shooting up that high are less in my view. I would have never paid more than 12k for this project as there are plenty of other projects available at these rates in and around powai

Wadhwa - ghatkopar - 13 k
    Runwal- ghatkopar-12k
    Kalpataru - ghatkopar -13-15k
    Nahar- chandivali - 12-13k
    Raheja - chandivali -13-14k
    L&t - powai-16 k ( still few flats up for grabs)

When I say these complexes are available they are at any given day of better construction quality with better amenities.
    Think about it had you been the one where would you invest if bhagtani was available at 13k with 40% down payment k.

There is a big disconnect between hiranandani and iit area in terms of pricing. Hiranandani goes anywhere from 25-35k but that's for a reason. While iit struggles to get a deal at 11k. Other projects closer to hiranandani struggle at 12-14 k with lake homes being the only exception at 16-18k.
    Check bhagtani's other projects next to hiranandani on the way to chandivali it's available at 12-13 k with Ammenities. And yes not to forget bhagtani's krishnaag which is under construction forever............ 10k was good 12-15k makes it too pricey without any sound reason
    CommentQuote
  • Can anyone help me with the current price for 50% advance option
    CommentQuote
  • Sometimes wonder why same area.. so much difference in rates...
    Hiranandani.. can understand.. whats so special about Lake Homes for it to demand a premium
    Is it something devised by brokers..

Originally Posted by Metallica
    Why would one buy for 15k in a building with 1&2bhks only ? . These are budget homes with no amenities and the chances of price shooting up that high are less in my view. I would have never paid more than 12k for this project as there are plenty of other projects available at these rates in and around powai

Wadhwa - ghatkopar - 13 k
    Runwal- ghatkopar-12k
    Kalpataru - ghatkopar -13-15k
    Nahar- chandivali - 12-13k
    Raheja - chandivali -13-14k
    L&t - powai-16 k ( still few flats up for grabs)

When I say these complexes are available they are at any given day of better construction quality with better amenities.
    Think about it had you been the one where would you invest if bhagtani was available at 13k with 40% down payment k.

There is a big disconnect between hiranandani and iit area in terms of pricing. Hiranandani goes anywhere from 25-35k but that's for a reason. While iit struggles to get a deal at 11k. Other projects closer to hiranandani struggle at 12-14 k with lake homes being the only exception at 16-18k.
    Check bhagtani's other projects next to hiranandani on the way to chandivali it's available at 12-13 k with Ammenities. And yes not to forget bhagtani's krishnaag which is under construction forever............ 10k was good 12-15k makes it too pricey without any sound reason
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for the information Gautam, i have decided to invest in this property, can you pm me your phone number, can i talk to you tomorrow?
    CommentQuote
  • Btw i saw many ads recently on all major property websites with same 10K rate so no appreciation yet for this property.
    CommentQuote
  • I have invested in this property. Can anyone let me know if a property tax is charged on the advance amount (3.09%). Also is any form of acknowledgement provided for the same?
    CommentQuote