Last updated: August 14 2020
939 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Bhagtani Serenity, Jaycee Homes, Powai, Mumbai

Originally posted by Sharpj View Post
    Why what happened?
    People are advising me to buy ready flat and not under construction because of whats been happening with HICRO , Orbit etc .. we dont know whose next ...

Comment

btw - the lastest news is I had visited the site last week - there are fences installed - and there are security cabins installed.
      btw - IIT main gate is within 500 mtrs. so is the hiranandani hospital.
      there are other site i.e. Supreme Aishwaria - who will get IOD in one year's time is quoting around 15000/-
      I find this project interesting @9500/- for 30% D.P. and completing around 4 yrs time.
      It is upto everyone to Take their Own Decision...for this project.

Comment

Originally posted by mangogitsuv View Post
        btw - the lastest news is i had visited the site last week - there are fences installed - and there are security cabins installed.
        Btw - iit main gate is within 500 mtrs. So is the hiranandani hospital.
        There are other site i.e. Supreme aishwaria - who will get iod in one year's time is quoting around 15000/-
        i find this project interesting @9500/- for 30% d.p. And completing around 4 yrs time.
        It is upto everyone to take their own decision...for this project.
        hi mangogitsuv.
        I visited their office one month before and was quoted above 11000/- for 30% down payment by mr. Upkar. Please inform us who quoted you
        9500.00 for 30% downpayment

Comment

Originally posted by srinik View Post
          Anyone is aware about this new pre-launch in Powai. Bhagtani group Bhagtani Serenity. Where is the exact location and what are the prelaunch rates.Is it worth investing here?
          Hi Srinik
          I have heard that this project is located near Hiranandini Hospital which is in Powai.For 1 BHK they are charging Rs. 88.12L and for 2 BHK it is Rs. 1.43Cr.They have included best amenities.I donot know much about builders reputation but have heard much about the project.
          Thanks
          Aricaa

Comment

Originally posted by rlavap View Post
            hi mangogitsuv.
            I visited their office one month before and was quoted above 11000/- for 30% down payment by mr. Upkar. Please inform us who quoted you
            9500.00 for 30% downpayment

What floor was it at? Have they opened higher floors up for pre-launch as well?

Comment

Hi ssent66,

Do you have any idea about latest update on this project?
              Have you made the down payment?
              What all the document you received on payment?

Have you or your friend checked for parking, if yes, what was the quote and what is the finally agreed payment term?

Awaiting response.

Comment

Hey thanks a lot ssent66... can you share you contact email so contact you... I tried here but didn't find any.

You can find my email address in my profile to email me.
                Last edited December 23 2013, 05:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ssent66
                  project was launched some six month back my friend have taken in pre launch on 100 %payment is 7500 per sq foot , in oct 2013 on 23 floor
                  I taken this flat in nov 2013 10000 per sq on 30 % DP on 17 floor
                  since project have only 21 floor permission with 2 podium but they will take this flat till 39 floors later on also they are mentioning on provision allotment letter as on to day rates quote by favista and aditya relators between 9500 to 10500
                  my advice to deal direct with company after some negotiation thay can arrange some good deal as well high floor
                  Well done, on getting this deal. I booked in Feb this year, when the sentiment was a bit more bullish on this property. Any news on the IOD. When is the expected date?

Comment

It seems they have started with clearing the garbage on the site and cleaning... not sure if this is just to make investors happy that something is happening.

Has anybody bought parking, if yes, at what rate... Bhagtani team is quoting 10 lacs which sounds too high.

Comment

Originally posted by gautam620
                      Based on my discussions with Bhagtani team, IOD for this project has been fast tracked and should come by February... if that happens, it will be great news for the project and all investors...
                      Thanks Gautam, Hope that really does happen in Feb. one monkey off the back. Merry Christmas all!

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X