Is anyone aware of this new pre-launch in Powai, Bhagtani Group's Bhagtani Serenity? Where is the exact location and what are the pre-launch rates? Is it worth investing here?
Read more
602 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • ROFL Ha Ha.. I don't understand why you want to make an attempt defending this builder unless you are a marketing agent...

Who said no building in Powai has OC... Where are you looking..

Originally Posted by viralvisaria
    Hello All,

I am new to this forum and not much into social networking or blogging. After reading through the entire thread I understand that IOD has still not arrived. I was an investor with serenity from Jan 2013 till Jan 2015 and decided to take refund due to some personal reasons. I did get my 15 % interest even if the allotment letter stated land clearance and/or IOD. I wanted to stay in the project for min of 5 years as we all knew at the time of booking that it was a high risk project but due to certain circumstances I had to withdraw. Builder is happy to return you 15 % now because I believe they have all the approvals in place and IOD will arrive in july. I got my money within a month with Interest and they did not ask me any further questions. Now they've stopped selling phase 1 but recently I learned that my neighbor bought in phase 2 for 11500 incl floor rise.

Also, I moved the money from serenity to the adjacent Paradise Apartment with ready possession for a rate of 23000 incl floor rise. I had to take this step as I had no other option after looking through entire powai and adjacent areas. Every building constructed nearby has cc but no OC even after 2 years of possession and Paradise Apartment is the only one.
    CommentQuote
  • I am not able to understand why people are still investing in this group's pre launches even after so many posts about Jaycee group's different project all over Mumbai, where members have been continuously cautioning others to stay away from this group who does only pre launches, collect money and project does not take of even after 5 years. I stay at Goregaon next to their Horizon project which was launched 3 years back and still only plinth work is completed
    CommentQuote
  • So in short, now that the Land Title is cleared, no investors, will get any interest forget 15% if they decide to quit from the project and is stuck for ever till the IOD is in Place. Wow!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

I am new to this forum, so much already happening on this forum, thankyou all.
    I have invested in bhagtani project almost 3 years back and let me tell you guys that I start my day reading all the comments posted on this forum (serenity, sapphire, riyo, savanah, executive). thanks again
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by prabhat198
    You can pm me here

hi prabhat, can you please add my no to group and I have already invested, I shall PM my no if thats fine with you?
    thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by prabhat198
    Yes I will

Thanks prabhat
    CommentQuote
  • Old investors are blocked because builder has put clause that 15% interest will only be paid if developer of the scheduled property do not obtain the requisite clearance on the land title and/or and Intimation of Disapproval within 12 months of the allotment letter to the Purchaser.

It seems that builder has obtained the clearance on land title. so even if old investor want to pull out, they will only get the principal, and no interest and that too after six months.

New investors, it seems now builder has put new clause that is IOD and something else..

So this is a dead goose..

Stay away
    CommentQuote
  • I have invested in this project since 9-10 months, should I wait for one year to get completed to get interest or should i just take my money now and forget interest? can you please add me to the group? I called them up today and they said IOD is expected any time now. Please advice.
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Prabhat,

what is the current status? Can you please get me also added in your group.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Prabhat..

I dont see any option to PM you.. can you help me with you contact details..
    CommentQuote
  • no progress

Originally Posted by prabhat198
    You can pm me here

Hi ! I am also a victim of this builder, pls guide how can I join ur whatssapp group?
    CommentQuote
  • Has anyone tried to use the following website to find out the status of the IOD application of this project? Is the information on this website reliable?

Citizen Search
    CommentQuote
  • Just tried searching all the project in S ward, which belongs powai area.
    however I could not fine any file related to bhagtani on JVPD properties...
    god only know what they are doing..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kamalji
    Just tried searching all the project in S ward, which belongs powai area.
    however I could not fine any file related to bhagtani on JVPD properties...
    god only know what they are doing..

I also tried searching by the name "bhagtani". The search shows that Mr. Diipesh Bhagtani (owner of Jaycee Homes) does have a few projects listed that are undergoing the approval process, but none in the Powai area. So I think if this website is correct, and it should be since it is a government website, Mr. Bhagtani has not even applied for IOD for this project whereas his office keeps saying that IOD will come soon, it is under process!

Has anyone explored legal options? What if a complaint is filed with the consumer court?
    CommentQuote
  • Try searching on combination of Ward and CTS No.
    A times developers file application in the the name of Architect or some consultancy firm.

If not available..... it's unbelievable how can they lie so much for so long

K

Originally Posted by powailake
    I also tried searching by the name "bhagtani". The search shows that Mr. Diipesh Bhagtani (owner of Jaycee Homes) does have a few projects listed that are undergoing the approval process, but none in the Powai area. So I think if this website is correct, and it should be since it is a government website, Mr. Bhagtani has not even applied for IOD for this project whereas his office keeps saying that IOD will come soon, it is under process!

Has anyone explored legal options? What if a complaint is filed with the consumer court?
    CommentQuote