Is anyone aware of this new pre-launch in Powai, Bhagtani Group's Bhagtani Serenity? Where is the exact location and what are the pre-launch rates? Is it worth investing here?
Read more
602 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by KK0099
    Try searching on combination of Ward and CTS No.
    A times developers file application in the the name of Architect or some consultancy firm.

If not available..... it's unbelievable how can they lie so much for so long

K

Thanks for the input. Serenity is supposed to be in the plot CTS 63A/5 and 64D, Tirandaz. Found an application under process for 64/A5, Tirandaz, but not for 63A/5 and/or 64D. The files (building drawings etc.) for 64/A5 do not resemble those for the serenity project.

So unless we are in for some pleasant surprise, things look pretty grim..; the burden of proof now lies with the builder. The builder had refused to share documents related to the IOD application in a recent meeting; all pieces of the puzzle seem to fit now.
    CommentQuote
  • Not trying to say I was right or someone else was wrong...this project was destined for this fate
    There is not an iota of movement on the ground since 2013 when I visited the place and posted my views.

Although people made fun of my posts that time, but nonetheless...I chose not to invest in this project, despite mouth-watering prices.

I will be surprised if anything will move until Krishhang is complete, which is still a good 2 years away.

I am living in Hiranandani since 2007, and Krishhang has been under construction even before I moved. If a builder cant hand over the property in even 8 years (not considering the time before I moved), why should one trust him.

My suggestion to all investors will be to take a collective action ASAP. Good luck people!
    CommentQuote
  • Hi guys,
    I am also one of the investor in bhagtani serenity. I have put my very very hard earn money in this project. I don't know what to do?
    My agent always says that ur money is in safe hand and builder will IOD soon. Can u add my contavt no in whatdapp group.
    CommentQuote
  • What's the point of even just receiving IOD. It is still going to take ages to build something on that land.

IMO post IOD even if u try to sell in open market, there won't be any buyers as no one is willing to put their money down the drain with Bhagtanis..

All their prelaunches are on Disputed land under Litigation. Didnt your agent tell u this ? Land disputes take several years to solve.

Take refund and exit asap.
    CommentQuote
  • Correct, it makes sense.. i should have taken this decision last year only.. at least i would have got the money now :(
    CommentQuote
  • If someone's taking lead on collective action, pm me and I'll connect you to a group of 20+ ppl who've booked in serenity. I haven't posted reqd no of msgs to pm anyone.
    CommentQuote
  • Bhagtani is famous for delaying projects.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

I too had invested in this project about an year back, please let me know how to join your group either on what's app or facebook.
    CommentQuote
  • reselling going on

Some investors who have invested are reselling to new suckers in this project and that too for a hefty profit. just remember the buider is not going to refund 15% as promised as the clause is no longer valid..
    CommentQuote
  • If new investors are as ignorant and are falling for the cheap rate trap as those who already invested, then they are also going to get stuck big time and would have a really hard time getting their money back.

All I can say is that their stars must be really bad that in current RE scenario they chose to invest in a Bhagtani project !!

Really pity them as they don't know what lies ahead.. It really feels miserable when you realise that there is no progress on ground whatsoever as compared to other projects where investors would have easily made good money in that timeframe and exited without any tension.

IMO investors are also smart nowadays they don't take any crap that is being offered.
    CommentQuote
  • I cant PM still, will have to post some more.
    Originally Posted by prabhat198
    Pm me ur email address to add you to the group
    CommentQuote
  • I wanted to ask if the people who have booked in second phase, will they get the interest or not? since the second phase is even behind the first phase where they have got clearances? thanks in advance. also I want to join the whatsapp facebook group too. please suggest.
    CommentQuote
  • Hopes Phase 2

Any hopes on the Phase 2? Is the builder any serious about this project? I am hearing mixed information about the builder. Agents say the builder is slow but delivers for sure. Thoughts?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by capricious
    I wanted to ask if the people who have booked in second phase, will they get the interest or not? since the second phase is even behind the first phase where they have got clearances? thanks in advance. also I want to join the whatsapp facebook group too. please suggest.

Just wondering if you are really interested in a bhagtani/ Jaycee property , cause after reading all the these forums I really can't believe somebody in there sane mind would actually be interested a there properties .

The only people I can actually see recommending Jaycee properties are brokers. With the amount of interest you are showing am I pretty sure a Jaycee investor would love to pawn of their investment ( headache) too you , would recommend you to get in touch with the brokers posting at 99acres , housing or the 50 other websites pretty sure you can find some apts for sale
    CommentQuote
  • I am stuck myself, I want to get out of it as well, may be I just sound more hopeful than others regarding getting my money back. I want to ask here if anyone has got their money back in this calendar year and also did they get the interest?

Originally Posted by Antim123
    Just wondering if you are really interested in a bhagtani/ Jaycee property , cause after reading all the these forums I really can't believe somebody in there sane mind would actually be interested a there properties .

The only people I can actually see recommending Jaycee properties are brokers. With the amount of interest you are showing am I pretty sure a Jaycee investor would love to pawn of their investment ( headache) too you , would recommend you to get in touch with the brokers posting at 99acres , housing or the 50 other websites pretty sure you can find some apts for sale
    CommentQuote