Is anyone aware of this new pre-launch in Powai, Bhagtani Group's Bhagtani Serenity? Where is the exact location and what are the pre-launch rates? Is it worth investing here?
Read more
601 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Only if all buyers come together and unite, then u can expect refund from builder, else individually he will just shoo them away..under some excuse or the other.

Also I don't think all investors want to exit this project. Many are still dreaming of doubling their money and exiting once construction starts..

So it's not going to be easy..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jethwa25
    hi,

this is navin jethwa.
    an exited investor of bhagtani riyo. i had posted some negative comment on the thread and now they are asking me to remove it. they are threatening me with legal action if the posts are not deleted. i urge all the members to fight out collectively with this builder. if we are single then he will break us but if we go together then he has to surender. request your help in this matter

This has all started after IREF allowed developers to create verified accounts and respond to our queries....Do they really care about common man concerns....
    See the benefit....pls stop builder accounts...they will never bother to reply....they will just try n find ways to clear anything written bad against them....
    Show us just three posts where builders have replied to user queries...none...or simple template...thanks for showing interest...Yo can get in touch with us at.....

Why don't IREF understands...it's a forum for common to share concerns/views...not for wealthy and crooked people to do branding.....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by akki2006
    This has all started after IREF allowed developers to create verified accounts and respond to our queries....Do they really care about common man concerns....
    See the benefit....pls stop builder accounts...they will never bother to reply....they will just try n find ways to clear anything written bad against them....
    Show us just three posts where builders have replied to user queries...none...or simple template...thanks for showing interest...Yo can get in touch with us at.....

Why don't IREF understands...it's a forum for common to share concerns/views...not for wealthy and crooked people to do branding.....

Hey akki2006,
    We have taken this complaint into consideration. We are trying to get builders to be more helpful than the templates, and hopefully this will improve.

We do not see how builders can still find your personal information unless it is shared on the forum directly or indirectly, and a verified account does not help with that at all. It has more limited access than other users in fact. (No PM facility for example).

The forum is not for branding, and we have deleted tons of builder posts where they are only branding. Might have skipped the normal forum experience coz of us deleting them.
    However, we cannot discontinue this immediately because with improved interactions, hopefully this will be more fruitful.

To clarify, we are not denying that the builder login is not as successful as we hoped. We are still hopeful about it though.
    However, we do not believe the members being challenged for their posts on the forum is because of verified logins. This is all information in the public sphere, and free for all.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by TiWi
    Hey akki2006,
    We have taken this complaint into consideration. We are trying to get builders to be more helpful than the templates, and hopefully this will improve.

We do not see how builders can still find your personal information unless it is shared on the forum directly or indirectly, and a verified account does not help with that at all. It has more limited access than other users in fact. (No PM facility for example).

The forum is not for branding, and we have deleted tons of builder posts where they are only branding. Might have skipped the normal forum experience coz of us deleting them.
    However, we cannot discontinue this immediately because with improved interactions, hopefully this will be more fruitful.

To clarify, we are not denying that the builder login is not as successful as we hoped. We are still hopeful about it though.
    However, we do not believe the members being challenged for their posts on the forum is because of verified logins. This is all information in the public sphere, and free for all.

Also, I noticed since last week, whenever one visits another thread, it asks for relogin, even in the same session, why ? it's so frustrating to enter details every 2min...
    CommentQuote
  • hi i have also invested in serenity
    CommentQuote
  • builder is saying that they will get the IOD before march end but i checked with BMC, they have not submitted any plan to municipal carporation, i suggest we should go in builder office and ask for the plan submitted to BMC and if they refuse then ask money back with interest and if they refuse this also then consumer court is best option because our money is gone it will never come back
    CommentQuote
  • I am planning to send notice to builder and very soon i will send
    CommentQuote
  • Good..better late than ever..

But IMO sending notice to builder will have zero impact.

All builders get several notices and litigations nowadays, they very well know how to handle and wriggle out of it.

Consumer court should be best option..bcoz builder would never even turn up in court and as exparte the decision will be in ur favour and u will get refund with interest ! Also the more people join, faster the decision and more the benefits in consumer favour.
    CommentQuote
  • vdevasia; & others - back in June of last yr there was talk of builder having gotten clearance on land title. Anyone know if that was actually true?

vivekchatur; - did you hear back on your notice? did you tell them you didn't find any plan submitted so how they expect IOD? curious if they had any explanation for your not finding any submitted plan to bmc & what was their tone in terms of willingness to refund without going to court...
    CommentQuote
  • I came to know that very soon builder will get IOD, therefore I withdraw my earlier comments, You can check with builder about exact status and processing of documents with BMC for IOD

I am sure all investors of serenity will get the pleasant news and transparent reply from builder this time
    CommentQuote
  • any news on Serenity
    CommentQuote
  • Understand that the land is a leased land and expiry for 2049. Investors should ask to see the agreement copy and papers of the property.

The builder has been taking investors for a ride for a very long time..
    CommentQuote
  • Now you can check the building approval status online, BMC has facilitated this online check through "autodcr" -

For more details refer - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTo8OmOGA6s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hosXCO66rj8

For checking the approval status refer - Citizen Search

In the above link, insert "Tirandaz" in Division / Village

Unfortunately however, plot no. 63A (Serenity Plot No.) doesn't appear in the site. This could possibly be due to -

1) BMC site considering only those proposal submitted after 14th July'13 (as mentioned in the site), and assuming Jaycee Homes has submitted the proposal before the said date ....OR

2) BMC is yet to update the status of plot no. 63A...OR

3) Jaycee Homes hasn't got the approval on any of the documents.

I am neither pro builder nor against builder, but have derived unbiased and most logical conclusions above.
    CommentQuote
  • anybody spoke to builder regarding their proposal not updated on BMC online portal
    CommentQuote
  • I have been invested in this Project since last 3 yrs. Everytime I call them they have a standard reply that IOD shall come in 3 months time. Since Jan 2016, they have been telling that construction will start from April 2016, but until now I have not seen IOD so how the work will start. It seems this is a never ending process and builder has no intention to start the work. What is the course of action other investors are taking? I would like to join.
    CommentQuote