Collapse

Bhagtani Serenity, Jaycee Homes, Powai, Mumbai

Last updated: August 14 2020
939 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Bhagtani Serenity, Jaycee Homes, Powai, Mumbai

Anybody else got any e-mails regarding IOD?

Comment

Dear Bombay;,

I signed the agreement which stated that the IOD or land title clause to be obtained within a year in February 2013.

So obviously 2015 November was way out even by that clause.

So I have a strong case, but being out of the country is my challenge
      Last edited May 2 2016, 08:05 PM. Reason: User tagging.

Comment

"As per the allotment letter, if they wouldn't have obtained either land title or IOD, then the investors were free to opt out......and I guess they had obtained the clearance on land title even before Nov'15"

My story started in Feb 2013.... The CRM then handling this ( Sandeep left Jaycee ) and with that I lost contact with the Jaycee as emails/ phone calls were lost in space.

In Nov 15 when I came down , to opt out of the project , Vijit the CRM, educated me about the IOD / Land title clause, a sucker punch I had walked right into with my eyes wide open. He told me that the deposit would be given by post dated cheques !!

Since then been on a perpetual hope.....a hope against hope
        Last edited May 2 2016, 08:33 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Originally posted by Donaven View Post
          "As per the allotment letter, if they wouldn't have obtained either land title or IOD, then the investors were free to opt out......and I guess they had obtained the clearance on land title even before Nov'15"

My story started in Feb 2013.... The CRM then handling this ( Sandeep left Jaycee ) and with that I lost contact with the Jaycee as emails/ phone calls were lost in space.

In Nov 15 when I came down , to opt out of the project , Vijit the CRM, educated me about the IOD / Land title clause, a sucker punch I had walked right into with my eyes wide open. He told me that the deposit would be given by post dated cheques !!

Since then been on a perpetual hope.....a hope against hope
          But now that the IOD has come, do you still want to exit?

Comment

hello,

how many of you have booked your flat at bhagtani serenity. can you all private message me your number as i have a imp thing to discuss which will help us. I have a flat booked at serenity as well and im a genuine buyer. so please dont treat it as spam. BTW, its with regards to the IOD payment.

Thanks!
            Last edited May 5 2016, 04:43 AM.

Comment

But now that the IOD has come, do you still want to exit?

Dear Bombay;
              I gave 50% of the total amount to Jaycee and it was implied that the holding period was 1 year if not principal + interest would be returned.
              They had it for 3 + years !.
              So if they refund the money plus the nominal interest ( Not what they promised) for the period that it was kept for, I would be more than willing to opt out !.
              Last edited May 5 2016, 04:45 AM. Reason: user tag

Comment

You wont get the money with the interest.

Lets say we give the IOD payment to them now. What is the probability that Jaycee will start the work after 3-4 months. What if they delay again and take this project for a toss for another 3 years.

Lets all meet and go to the builder and fight that we wont give the money to them unless the start the work. Who all are in and agree to this?

Lets fight for our hard earned money guys.. lets wake up
                Last edited May 4 2016, 07:28 PM.

Comment

anyone interested?

Comment

Originally posted by BriGenZa
                    Hi leonardo07;

Tried sending you pm but didn't happen... Dunno why. I would like to join the group and be part of the meeting. Let me know how can i contact you.
                    You need minimum of posts before PM.. currently you have 2 posts so no PM.. forum rules.. not mine..
                    Last edited May 8 2016, 12:30 PM.

Comment

post your contact number and i will contact you. will make a group on whatsapp for those who are interested.

Comment

• chetanshetty
                        chetanshetty commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Hello, This is Chetan Shetty... Can anyone connect to the flat mates who have filed a case against Jaycee.. I would also like to speak. mY email - chetanshetty25@gmail.com and Mob : 9819923681
                    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X