RNA Exotica prices reduced substantially--new price 9950 per sft.

Any thing wrong going on with RNA, every other builder has been raising prices, RNA form last 6 months is redcuing substantially ?????
Read more
30 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • bad reputation, quality of construction sucks.
    CommentQuote
  • Even I heard this from a broker. I there is any other project which is offering this kind of discount.
    CommentQuote
  • It seems Kalpaturu is Prelaunching at 11000 Psft next to ekta tripolis ( Siddhart Nagar-Goregoan West) and with Lodhas blue moon, all the money from market is gone

Further they don't have CC for further construction. They have huge unsold inventory, investors are scared and wants exit

Its a very very risky bet even at this prices, specially when you have kalpaturu offering at very lucrative price and much better location
    CommentQuote
  • Where did you hear that? Can you please PM me details ?

Originally Posted by sanjeev1008
    It seems Kalpaturu is Prelaunching at 11000 Psft next to ekta tripolis ( Siddhart Nagar-Goregoan West) and with Lodhas blue moon, all the money from market is gone

Further they don't have CC for further construction. They have huge unsold inventory, investors are scared and wants exit

Its a very very risky bet even at this prices, specially when you have kalpaturu offering at very lucrative price and much better location
    CommentQuote
  • This is from very strong sources and not a official news. Intially it was supposed to be launched at 1200-12500. However Kalpaturu analysed that they won't find mauch taker and has been seriously considering to launch at 11000

There would be corrction in REmarket and for next 5 yeras very minimal growth.

RE has reached peaks.

2 BHK in goregoan ( suburb ) in range of 1.8-2.5 CR-- Insane
    CommentQuote
  • Looks like finally we would see some correction
    CommentQuote
  • yes even i heard this from a broker that RNA Exotica prices has reduced the price.
    CommentQuote
  • It is good to deal directly and visit their old construction and get a real feedback.
    CommentQuote
  • Is this the start of the end for Mumbai RE...if yes then it will create havoc as several folks (retail buyers) have over leveraged with the hope of make a killing.
    CommentQuote
  • !!! Don't deal in this project, because overall market seems to be in a correction mode and this project there are lot of unknowns and construction quality of RNA porject , check thier other projects and will see hoe many issues are there
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sanjeev1008
    !!! Don't deal in this project, because overall market seems to be in a correction mode and this project there are lot of unknowns and construction quality of RNA porject , check thier other projects and will see hoe many issues are there

I agree, have lived for 6 years in their Regency park complex in kandivali and the quality of construction was terrible. Expect coloring and repairs costs worth atleast 2L every year to keep your apartment looking in decent condition.
    CommentQuote
    This is from very strong sources and not a official news. Intially it was supposed to be launched at 1200-12500. However Kalpaturu analysed that they won't find mauch taker and has been seriously considering to launch at 11000

There would be corrction in REmarket and for next 5 yeras very minimal growth.

RE has reached peaks.

2 BHK in goregoan ( suburb ) in range of 1.8-2.5 CR-- Insane

looks like you are a pro in real estate. U have all the inside info on price drops. Orchid woods also posted by you. Well done buddy, u mite soon open an property sale counter ;)
    CommentQuote
  • I am looking for a property for sometime in western suburb, s have a very good knowledge of the projects and their status and keep a close watch o each property on regulara basis , have been connected to big brokers and insiders

What i have been hearing every builder has huge unsold inventory. There are rare cases where you get an actual buyer. With prices 2 Cr for 2BHK

Builders are not able to launch properties and they have lasnd bank which needs to be developed.

All big projects will take 6-8 years for completion. Just see how many projects for e.g. Orchid woods even though srtcuture was almost complete 2 years back, still no possession

RNA and DB has started fire sale, Lodha came up with big time project Blue Moon ( more hype and people will get trapped the project will not even complete til 2020)

People get very safe return of 11-12% in Fixed deposits.

So overall the risk rewars ratio has turned. And always there are cycles in property market. so now its almost 3.5 years bull rn from mid 2009 and due for a little correction and stagnation
    CommentQuote
  • RNA Exotica reduces 30% from 14000 to 9950

One more things, builder was quoting 14000 PSFT on August 1 and now 9950, reduction of 30%???
    CommentQuote
    One more things, builder was quoting 14000 PSFT on August 1 and now 9950, reduction of 30%???

Did the builder directly quote this price or was it some broker?
    CommentQuote