Heard the market condition is very bad, DB Realty is heard to offer 11500 per sft +50 floor rise for almost completed project Orchid woods. Anywbody had heard this?
Read more
85 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • the biggest, the best, the brightest project - Lodha Blue Moon has launched .... prices have peaked ... Investors will chase buyers now !!
    CommentQuote
  • From where did you get this information? The last time I heard about rates in this project was 14k+. Can you tell more detail like if it is a builder offer or some investor flats?
    CommentQuote
  • Can you give me more details too, who is offering this rate, any specific broker for resale or DB themselves ??
    CommentQuote
  • Heard that builder is directly offering, but only through reliable brokers else there would be people just enquiring and spreading the rates

But overall market seems to be in a correction/stabilisation mode, there is huge unsold inventory and one point in time builder would like to sell rather than wait for more time, because they are huge in debt and it make sense to liquidate
    CommentQuote
  • I had heard rates of 14k - 14.5k for this as is it is now complete or almost complete.
    Oberoi next door ia at 14.5k for under construction Exquisite. Don't see why Orchid would sell at 11.5k then
    CommentQuote
  • Guys DB's condition is known to everyone so wont be surprised if they have to reduce the rates. Even their stalled project at prabhadevi - crown is not attracting buyers so they are willing to offer very aggressive discounts.

As for the goregaon project, i am not sure if this project is really complete as i see it wvery day while passing thru the highway. I dont understand how risky it wud be for anyone to live in a building which is not complete. I dont think its worth taking risk with DB in these times.
    CommentQuote
  • I'm suspicious about this Sanjeev guy. Folks, Can anybody confirm otherwise? I really hope prices go down but doesn't look like it.
    CommentQuote
  • prices have come down to 11500
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Grande
    the biggest, the best, the brightest project - Lodha Blue Moon has launched .... prices have peaked ... Investors will chase buyers now !!

Grande, are u trying to suggest that blue moon is marking the peaking of RE market in mumbai and things from here onwards may remain stable or decline?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vantagepoint
    Grande, are u trying to suggest that blue moon is marking the peaking of RE market in mumbai and things from here onwards may remain stable or decline?

yes it is , two big projects in suburbs have slashed prices (chk recent posts on forum) !!
    CommentQuote
  • Sagii-I have not checked the builder and builder might still quote 13-14, but the fact is if you through reliable broker and really interested , DB is offering at 11500. I have got this news from very very string and reliable source. And with RNA exotica slasked thier price 14000 ( August 12) to 9950 , a 30% reductio , every builder is going to follow the suit. And yes i concur ith the guy who mentioned Blue moon will be the peak time being as was Stock market in 2007 with reliance power.

So definately a correction and very low growth market will be there for next 3-4 years.

Just see how much unsold inventory is there and the prices are 2CR for 2BHK , that too underconstruction which will be completed in 2016-17
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saggii
    I'm suspicious about this Sanjeev guy. Folks, Can anybody confirm otherwise? I really hope prices go down but doesn't look like it.

I agree. Looks suspicious. Check other threads as well.

PS: Completely personal opinion.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Grande
    prices have come down to 11500

Are you sure on this?? I am interested if so. can you tll me how can I play this?
    CommentQuote
  • may be it is true but when i visited orchid suburbia

story was completely different , 11.5 in kandivali and 11.5 also in goregoan.. little far fecthed but u never know , this one guy who keeps saying " mer project " when he is wearing chappals and has hair like sanjay dutt in khal-nayak , at-least for me it is hard to digest , but he seems confident or over confident , his name was sher000y or something like that

Originally Posted by sanjeev1008
    Heard that builder is directly offering, but only through reliable brokers else there would be people just enquiring and spreading the rates

But overall market seems to be in a correction/stabilisation mode, there is huge unsold inventory and one point in time builder would like to sell rather than wait for more time, because they are huge in debt and it make sense to liquidate
    CommentQuote
  • Missing in disguise

Originally Posted by shashankgujjar
    story was completely different , 11.5 in kandivali and 11.5 also in goregoan.. little far fecthed but u never know , this one guy who keeps saying " mer project " when he is wearing chappals and has hair like sanjay dutt in khal-nayak , at-least for me it is hard to digest , but he seems confident or over confident , his name was sher000y or something like that

Gujjar Bhai where are you man?

Long-time missing in the forum?
    CommentQuote