Kalpaturu is going to prelaunch a new project in sidharth nagar in Goregoan W at 11500 which is near to ekta tripolis.

Intially there were rumors of 12500

Again source is very very reliable (insider)
Read more
89 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Can you provide more information? Is it through builder or some broker?
    CommentQuote
  • This will be pre launched offically by builder towards end of Jan. But this will be shortly closed, because everybody is looking towards till opportunity
    CommentQuote
  • Isn't this contradictory? On one side you are saying (in another thread) that they are launching at this low rate because they are unsure of demand. On the other hand you are saying that this will sell out shortly because of high demand?

I don't think any projects in the current environment are going to be sold out in a short period of time...
    CommentQuote
  • sanjeev : who do we contact to get a best deal? Is it your good self? U really sound like one of the "reliable" broker! :p
    CommentQuote
  • I dont see why one needs to get excited about a rate of 11,500 .. Is it supposed to be a fantastic deal ? I would doubt that there is massive demand at that price .. maybe at sub 10k it could get a decent reception
    CommentQuote
  • I can smell a rat (broker) here!

Who in their right state of mind thinks that 11500 is a fantastic deal that too in Goregaon and that again in pre-launch phase........

Builders are resorting to all kinds of mind games to trick end users....... Beware of such mass hysteria creators i.e builders and brokers.
    CommentQuote
  • Whats the config of the flats? And what percentage they are asking upfront?
    CommentQuote
  • I am nota broker, i am an NRI and have been looking goregoan-malad area closely and why i am saying kalpaturu at 11500 will be goodis because they are in one of the top developers and their project commands premium

Ekta tripolis which is next to the kalpaturu is quoting 12500

What i am saying is since kalpaturu will launch at 11500 why would somebody go for other builders who offer at similar rates
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sanjeev1008
    I am nota broker, i am an NRI and have been looking goregoan-malad area closely and why i am saying kalpaturu at 11500 will be goodis because they are in one of the top developers and their project commands premium

Ekta tripolis which is next to the kalpaturu is quoting 12500

What i am saying is since kalpaturu will launch at 11500 why would somebody go for other builders who offer at similar rates

u are an lucky man sanjeev! Even after being an nri u have "reliable brokers" inside stories", we residents of india also not able to get such info even after doin field work towards the projects! Are u yourself, your very own reliable broker? :fish2: something fishy!!
    CommentQuote
  • Alpha123, i have several friends who has booked flats in all major properties and have connections with builders, big brokers, not small time

And as i mentioned what i am saying is hearsay in property market circles which may be true or false

Btw: I am hearing RNA exotica at 9950 is selling as hot cake, heard they have sold 25-30 this week after the reduction in price

I ahve no special interest in any builder or propert, neither i want to market , i am not a broker, since i am follwoing this market, i wrote what i hear
    CommentQuote
  • whoa!! Noted!
    CommentQuote
  • how about group buying would they come down to 10K? if not re-sale is always in option...I still feel I missed out on omkar when it was 7500 :(
    CommentQuote
  • I am in if we are planning group buying. But haven't heard anything yet about this project.
    CommentQuote
  • They are mostly releasing the information this week and soft launch will start after mid Jan. I don't think Kalpaturu will offer at 10K, Ekta tripolis the project next to it dis alst booking at 12500 and than sales are at hold. They will lauch at not less than 12500, so kalpaturu being a premium builder would never give at 10000 unless market crashes and possibility of which is minimal. there could be some correction, however don't expect huge corrections

My fathers flat 1BHK in Malad East bought in 1976 629 carpet-- at 90000K

In 1989 it was 12 lacs

In 1997 it was 25 lacs

In 2006 it was 60 lacs

in 2012 its 1 crore

so over a period of time property prices will increase
    CommentQuote
  • Sanjeev, Kalpataru is supposed to launch a project in MIG colony, Bandra East. Can you please use your good office and find out if they are going to do it anytime soon, and if yes, at what rate. Thanks.
    CommentQuote