I am from delhi, currently living in pune (for job) and wants to invest in Ulwe (listening all the hype).

I was thinking what can go wrong in investing too far from where you are (as not sure where i gonna be after 5 years).

So, my questions are:
1. Will it be quite difficult to sell property without one's actual apprerance? Means even i'm ready to sell my flat 200-300 less from market price through brokers (as i'm not in that location). Will it work?

2. How exactly can i know the actual price of Mumbai market (can it be through 99acres, etc)?

3. Should i go for premium projects as it might be easy to sell? or it doesn't matter even? Some insights on this point.

4. What else can go wrong buying in different location?

Another question, how's ulwe investment for let's say 5 years. Per Knight Frankt, they say 145% returns. There report might be influenced by builders (who knows). But looking out good infrastructural development promised in Ulwe, i'm little positive on this market.

Your suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks!!
Read more
6 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Bhi,
    Mujhe Gussa aa raha hai aapke thinking par. But it is you ask for suggestion so I will keep quite.
    Puri Duniya (FII *& all) NCR mein invest kar rahi hai.
    Ghaziabad Hot City ban gaya.

And you are thinking for Ulwe.

a. Brokers cheat you, even you are in town with them, Forget thousands of KMs away.
    b. What will u do with colour component?
    c. One visit to site/property will also cost you severe loss of vacation.
    d. No helping hand so away.
    e. If it is Flat - need maintenance tooooo
    f. If Land - Some what OK.
    g. In Case of necessity - Pls go for premium Projects.

All D best
    CommentQuote
  • Thank you sir.. But why i thought of Mumbai is, i am really confused with NCR locations in respect of better returns. Here is my small insight to that:

1. Many a times, i invested in Gurgaon. But now it seems to be expensive and everybody is targetting Dwarka Expressway (which is unreasonabily expensive).

2. Noida/Ghaziabad stretch: It's having lot of inventories and many more are in pipeline.

3. Faridabad: Can't expect better returns (as it's increasing if Gurgaon/Noida are increasing).

4. Can't think of any other location (regards to returns).

It would be fantastic if you can help me by telling that how to analyse future growth in real estate?
    CommentQuote
  • aaapna apna dekhne ka tareeka hai.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by planner
    Bhi,
    Mujhe Gussa aa raha hai aapke thinking par. But it is you ask for suggestion so I will keep quite.
    Puri Duniya (FII *& all) NCR mein invest kar rahi hai.
    Ghaziabad Hot City ban gaya.

And you are thinking for Ulwe.

a. Brokers cheat you, even you are in town with them, Forget thousands of KMs away.
    ---------------- That is correct.
    b. What will u do with colour component?
    c. One visit to site/property will also cost you severe loss of vacation.
    ---Correct
    d. No helping hand so away.
    e. If it is Flat - need maintenance tooooo
    f. If Land - Some what OK.
    ------- Land bhi to koi Kabza kar lega? Jab tak aap khud dekh bhall nahin kar saktey Land main bhi lafds hi
    g. In Case of necessity - Pls go for premium Projects.

Ye Fir Bombay City main Flat loo lakin kimaat bahut hogi. Rent milega.

All D best

-----------------------
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anshgupta800
    I am from delhi, currently living in pune (for job) and wants to invest in Ulwe (listening all the hype).

I was thinking what can go wrong in investing too far from where you are (as not sure where i gonna be after 5 years).

So, my questions are:
    1. Will it be quite difficult to sell property without one's actual apprerance? Means even i'm ready to sell my flat 200-300 less from market price through brokers (as i'm not in that location). Will it work?

2. How exactly can i know the actual price of Mumbai market (can it be through 99acres, etc)?

3. Should i go for premium projects as it might be easy to sell? or it doesn't matter even? Some insights on this point.

4. What else can go wrong buying in different location?

Another question, how's ulwe investment for let's say 5 years. Per Knight Frankt, they say 145% returns. There report might be influenced by builders (who knows). But looking out good infrastructural development promised in Ulwe, i'm little positive on this market.

Your suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks!!

Bechaney ko to becha jaa sakta hao Power Of Attorney say. Log to Nalki POV bana kar baich daltey hain.....
    Aap ko vahan invest karna chahe jahan aap key parents/relatives ya friends hoon.
    CommentQuote
  • NOIDA Xpressway or Bangalore are better locations to invest.

Avoid Ulwe or Navi Mumbai or New Panvel - these locations are over-hyped and just in case, Navi Mumbai airport doesn't come thru as planned then everyhting will turn-out to be ghost town. too risky to invest in Ulwe or Navi Mumbai NOW!!

Plz use discretion.
    CommentQuote