Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which are the Best Real Estate Companies in Mumbai?

Collapse
X
Collapse

Which are the Best Real Estate Companies in Mumbai?

Last updated: April 4 2013
5 | Posts
1268 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which are the Best Real Estate Companies in Mumbai?

Hi, can anyone tell me who are the best established, quality real estate companies in mumbai (for selling and renting commercial)?

I am tired of poor quality brokers! And is there a way to contact owners/buyers etc directly (where they might advertise)? Thanks

Re : Which are the Best Real Estate Companies in Mumbai?

Originally posted by mumbaishah View Post
    Hi, can anyone tell me who are the best established, quality real estate companies in mumbai (for selling and renting commercial)?
    ------ Where in Mumbai you want to rent or sell???
    I am tired of poor quality brokers! And is there a way to contact owners/buyers etc directly (where they might advertise)?
    ---- One can contact Directly. They advertise in News papers and online.

Thanks
    Post the Location in Mumbai. It is better to go through local broker. Every Location has good and bad brokers. Nothing wrong contacting Directly with owner/buyer but always get the documents checked by a good lawyer or get"Search Report"

Comment

I am tired of poor quality brokers! And is there a way to contact owners/buyers etc directly (where they might advertise)? Thanks

hahahahahaha,

Bada maja aaya - sunkar
      Sala Broker and Quality???????

iIt sounds same like vergin Prostitute.

Sorry girls, but ............reality

Comment

Quality and Real estate broker/agent are mutually exclusive which means that you can either get 'Quality' or 'Real estate broker/agent', not both.

Comment

Sounds like Honest Lawyer...

Comment

I've heard of property management services that deal with brokers for you...maybe consider one of those?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
            Working...
            X