Sort by :
Filter by :
- Any area in MMR below 5 k has potential to grow in the future.It depends upon the need and time horizon.If u want to stay immediately,it may not be lucrative.If it is for investment and u have longer horizon,it is a good bet.CommentQuote0Flag
- Now Dosti group has launched a project close to this named Dosti Centrino.
Dosti Realty - Centerio SpecificationsCommentQuote1Flag
- Any idea about rates and flat area details.
Lodha has rates around 5000-5200 for Casa Rio.
I checked the website and it says 23 towers of 28 floors in 25 acres.
It seems a bit congested but may be rates are more reasonable as it seems to be prelaunch...please share more details if available.
- any idea what is the distance from railway station.CommentQuote0Flag
- it seems closest is Mumbra - approx 4 km
Originally Posted by surya2089any idea what is the distance from railway station.CommentQuote0Flag
- Exact location :
- hmm...seems the waste treatment plant is 3 km near the site. Location: proposed waste treatment plantCommentQuote0Flag
- i have not been to this locality but on the Mumbra side, it does not seem very promising..but it seems a direct road to Mahape...and going onwards on Shil road, to Dombivli..
but is the locality a reason to stay away from this project ?CommentQuote0Flag
- Re: Sai Kanishk - Diva Shilphata Thane
Dosti is some 12km from Thane and domb, closest from Mumbai (4). I am searching for homes at Thane and it seems it is our of budget in good localities... So may compromise on this one
Sent from my GT-I9001 using Tapatalk 2CommentQuote0Flag