Hello members,

Heard that Godrej properties are coming up with a new project in Chembur in Mumbai named Godrej Central

Any one has further information on this project, please share
Read more
246 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • It can be the redevelopment project of MHADA Colony at Sahakar Nagar. Check out this link-http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2012-02-10/mumbai/31045414_1_mhada-housing-societies-buildings
    CommentQuote
  • What is the rate?
    CommentQuote
  • starting 95 lakhs..its near tilak near
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bruno11
    starting 95 lakhs..its near tilak near

95 lakhs for 2 BHK or 1bhk ?
    CommentQuote
  • price / sqft please.
    CommentQuote
  • What are the pros and cons of this project?
    CommentQuote
  • how much area are they planning to sale in this launch. the entire project is about 6 lakh sq. ft of saleable area. the price for 1 bhk is starting from around 1 cr inclusive of stamp duty. we need to know the area of 1 bhk to determine the rate per sq. ft. does anybody know the rate prevailing in that area
    CommentQuote
  • the psft pricing is not out yet... the mailer i received doesnt say much..
    the location it says is excellent.. Groffr.com Blog » Godrej Central @ Chembur – Homes starting at Rs. 95 lacs Read that it would be launched in the second week of Feb

CommentQuote
  • 95 lacs starting in chembur will not be a bad deal at all and that too reputed builder like godrej ...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gaurang
    95 lacs starting in chembur will not be a bad deal at all and that too reputed builder like godrej ...

Is this 95L for 1BHK or 2 BHK ?
    CommentQuote
  • must be for 1 bhk ... 2 bhk cost will come to 1.20 + i feel ...
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for clarification.
    CommentQuote
  • what could be the potential demand for this project considering the state of the market in mumbai
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhay71
    what could be the potential demand for this project considering the state of the market in mumbai

With Chembur poised to get some real good connectivity to rest of the city this project will definitely be worth looking at ... Considering Chembur is very close to BKC also one can get a house in main Bombay .. If someone has 1 crore I feel its better to spend here than go to Panvel which is just over priced on the airport news .. one really doesent know when it will materialize ..
    CommentQuote
  • i did simple search on net to find location of godrej central but unfortunately it is not published anywhere..
    i did send email to godrej, but they said that project is not been launched yet, so did not get any other info..
    do anyone know exact location and state of titles?
    CommentQuote