Sort by :
Filter by :
- i doubt if the 1.84 is inclusive of (stamp duty+Registration+VAT+Service tax)??? would like to get more clarity on this..CommentQuote0Flag
- Bt wit 5k of rates fr panvel isn't a better investment option....in few yrs navi Mumbai ll giv better results
Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkCommentQuote0Flag
- I visited the site. Was surprised to see the defeaning noise of flight take off. Every 3 to 4 minutes there was a flight take off and I could not bear the noise. I got to know from the nearby residents and they said that this noise has been there for some time now. The project is in the direction of runway and is not very far from it. Please advice if it makes sense investing given the loud flight noise. Also let me know if this is a temporary problem or if this flight noise will persist always. I believe if the flight issue persists the appreciation will be limited.CommentQuote0Flag
- yes ..1.84 is an all inclusive figure.. i have confirmed thisCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by buyer33yes ..1.84 is an all inclusive figure.. i have confirmed this
Then its not as bad as it initially sounded...CommentQuote0Flag
- ticket size for 2 bhk 1.85 cr inclusive of everything. 40% to be paid in 2014, 15 % in 2017 ( oct 2017 possession ) remaining 55% to be paid in 2015 and 2016. this comes to approx 75 lakhs in 2014, 28 lakhs in 2017 and 82 lakhs combined in 2015 and 2016. location seems to be ok with the sclr link about 1.5 km and eastern express highway about 1 km. going to be 15 floor buildings.CommentQuote0Flag
- Hi Abhay71,
Where did you get this info from? Any firm date with regards to when this will be launched?CommentQuote0Flag
- You can check with the representative at the site or call their office for the above info. as regards launch, i think pre launch is going onCommentQuote0Flag
- Which are the best flats orientation for 3 BHK
As per the layout, I am trying to figure out which is a better buy between E4 or C2 - both 3 BHKs in terms of ventilation, sunlight, privacy etc.
Pros and Cons as per me are as below:
E wing - middle floors
1) Complete 3 BHK Tower - so may be premium gentry
2) E4 is amenities facing
3) E4 facing west - so in Mumbai better breeze prospects
1) understand distance between A wing and E wing is only about 20 metres - so privacy may be compromised
C- Wing : middle floors
1) C2 is east as well as amenities facing
2) 2 sides open
3) better privacy
1) not completely 3 BHK building as E Tower
Would appreciate all viewpoints and ideas so as to be able to zero down on best inventory as per mumbai standards.
- I dont thik 95 lacs worth for chembur location, but it also depends upon what he providesCommentQuote0Flag
- I received below mail from reputed real estate broker which will give clear idea of price per sq ft, area and other details:
About the Developer:
Godrej Properties brings the Godrej Group philosophy of innovation and excellence to the real estate industry. The company is currently developing landmark projects in 12 cities across India. Established in 1990, Godrej Properties Limited is the first real estate company to have ISO certification. With projects that span across the country, the company's upcoming development covers 74 million sq ft.
About the Project :
GODREJ CENTRAL has been thoughtfully designed to offer everything that is required to lead a comfortable lifestyle. Modern amenities to help you make the most of your time. Ample green spaces to recharge, refresh and rejuvenate and most importantly, unmatched convenience due to the central location of the project to help you reach home on time, every day. The project is in close proximity to business park at BKC and in close proximity to railway stations, highways and Airports.
Project Name : Godrej Central
Location : Shell Colony, Chembur-East
Total Area : 3.64 Acres
Property Type / Pricing ( Tentative) :
Typology Carpet Area (sq. ft.) Approx. Agmt Value
2 BHK 730-760 Starting from 1.74 crs
2.5 BHK 890-920 Starting from 2.12 crs
3 BHK 1110-1170 Starting from 2.66 crs
Children’s play area.
Senior citizen park.
Please let me know if these prices for a pre launch is worth investing?CommentQuote0Flag
- No doubt the developer is best grade and will meet the timelines. The location decision cannot be only based on "Chembur" tag. As per above details it seems all in cost would be 1.9 Cr and will inch upwards with PLC/FL. Comes close to 14K on equivalent basis to Runwal and Lodha launches in recent times. 14K is not a very high discount over current rates in vicinity. Further, the location has several disadvantages - SCLR is only a marketing gimick...the landing of SCLR is farawayCommentQuote0Flag
- Just to share some info with people who have plans of purchasing in this project end user or investor.
Just learned that this property comes with only 30 year lease!! I was earlier told that it was 99 years.
Just 30 years? Isnt that ultra - short???
I know it is with MHADA but does it not make this a risky proposition especially in case you have to sell the flat for any reason. Recently learned that banks hesitate to give loans for short leasehold properties. My friend is having a tough time to sell his leasehold flat/CommentQuote0Flag
- Pls consider me in the group.
- Chembur has developed a lot compare to few years, according to me 95 lacs with godrej builder is quite good.CommentQuote0Flag