Hello members,

Heard that Godrej properties are coming up with a new project in Chembur in Mumbai named Godrej Central

Any one has further information on this project, please share
Read more
246 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Here I am using pseudo name so how will you guys (Godrej) be able to trace my records in your DB? Also, its no point getting in touch with your customer care cause its totally useless entity who keep forwarding the calls from one person to another without ever resolving the issue. If I have stated the issue here of your employees gulping up premium parking space and your employees are the ones who are going to handle my issue how can I expect a fair trial? Seniors from the forum please help me deal with this issue. If you can give me some pointers. I have invested so much in this property and these Godrej people are totally not committed to resolving my issue. Such a disgrace!
    CommentQuote
  • Am very confused with this property? why is it taking so long for possesion?
    CommentQuote
  • Heard that Godrej properties to come up with prospective launch in Baner / Bavdhan area, it would be nice to if it would have config starts from 2/3 BHK. Awaiting confirmation.
    CommentQuote
  • Had visited the site last week. Godrej Central 3BHK Investor flats are available for 2.2cr negotiable (incl registration etc, approx 2.3cr) and 2.5BHK for ~2cr. The high density development is definitely a put off and the available amenities minimal (the swimming pool is sort of namesake, hardly any open space, etc). Parking is likely to be another issue. Current rents quoted are ~45-50k for 3 bhk. Would appreciate thoughts on whether it makes sense to invest in these investor flats given the weak market sentiment? Also any better alternatives to explore ? Thx
    CommentQuote
  • Do not be fooloed into buying a flat with any of Godrej properties these are crooks who are just out there to extrort money from innocent buyers.

Now with the posession nearing they are extorting money from buyers under the pretext of late payment on installation amount.where as they have delayed posession by 6 months. where as the payments are as well not actually delayed but its from the godrej people that there is misinformation with regards to accounts and miscalculation of amounts that the paymnet is delayed for a day or two and for those delayed payments they are charging 10% interest and tax to that interest!

The buyers are just begging to release the flats with all the payments in place but these nasty people are down to extortion and purposely delaying the flat posession.

Buyers are making coutinous rounds to the Godrej Central office in Vikroli for unjustified amounts been asked at the last moment. They are yelling and screaming at them in their vikroli office but these stone hearted godrej people are just not budgeing from thier unwanted payment demands and are harrasing buyers for money.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes thats right even for 1 day delay you pay lakhs extra a 2 cr flat can easily cost 2.20 cr
    CommentQuote