Hello members,

Heard that Godrej properties are coming up with a new project in Chembur in Mumbai named Godrej Central

Any one has further information on this project, please share
Read more
246 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by dinesh.chauhan
    i did simple search on net to find location of godrej central but unfortunately it is not published anywhere..
    i did send email to godrej, but they said that project is not been launched yet, so did not get any other info..
    do anyone know exact location and state of titles?

In wikimapia or google map try to search for shell colony chembur
    CommentQuote
  • yes you are right chembur will be very well connected to western suburbs in about a years time as the link road gets completed. it is expected that this project will give very good appreciation in a couple of years time as the project itself progresses and the link road helping in raising the capital values in the area and it's vicinity.
    CommentQuote
  • i understand that Shell colony where this project is planned is low lying area and lower/lower middle income profile sort of location. is my undersstanding correct ?
    CommentQuote
  • 95 lacs for 1bhk !
    Phew !

Tilak nagar is well connected by road and trains.
    Close to 6 stations :-
    1. Tilak nagar station
    2. chembur station
    3. vidya vihar station
    4. ghatkopar station ( 15 - 20 mins )
    5. kurla station ( 15 - 20 mins )

and
    6. LOKMANYA TILAK TERMINUS.

AS FAR AS I KNOW -
    Currently rates here are 10000/- to 12000/- psf.
    1 bhk costs 75 - 80 lacs
    2bhk 1.2 - 1.3 cr

Godrej launching 1 bhk for 95 lacs maybe for their brand name.
    Will be interesting to see their site plan and floor plans and amenities provided.

As for now all small builders in tilak nagar and they do not provided any amenities ( i.e. parking, club house, play area )
    Only very few builders hv provided podium and play area.

Regards,
    Purna
    Casa Viva

Originally Posted by gaurang
    must be for 1 bhk ... 2 bhk cost will come to 1.20 + i feel ...
    CommentQuote
  • yes quite true.

this part of tilak nagar - shell colony ( towards kurla east. ) is not so developed
    but
    other side of tilak nagar ( towards vidya vihar ,ghatkopar ) is better developed.

But maybe godrej plans to change the whole scene.

Regards,
    Purna
    Casa viva

Originally Posted by cadheeraj
    i understand that Shell colony where this project is planned is low lying area and lower/lower middle income profile sort of location. is my undersstanding correct ?
    CommentQuote
  • Any idea on sq ft area for 1 bedroom for which they are quoting 95 lakhs ?
    CommentQuote
  • Godrej has already signed up majority of the buildings falling under Sahakar Nagar 1&2. They are also trying to come to an understanding with residents of Sahakar Nagar 3. So given the scale of the project I think that this should be a transformational project for the area. When I had visited the project site a couple of weeks ago I bumped into a civil engineer who happened to reside in that area. He mentioned that the major problem with this area is that there can be very heavy water logging during the monsoons. Also this area comes in the flight path of the Mumbai airport andthere are height restrictions which are in place due to which a Godrej might not increase the height of the plot which could have been one of the partial solutions to the water logging problem.
    Bottom line is that this could be a good project to invest in given the sheer scale of the project,the location,the brand,etc. but one one will have to get a clearer picture from a Godrej as to how they are going to mitigate the water logging problem.
    CommentQuote
  • COMING SOON: Godrej Central, Chembur - Mumbai

Whats the various payment plans of this project likely to be?
    CommentQuote
  • What is the rate going on at present in this area. At what rate can one expect godrej to launch this project.
    CommentQuote
  • Does anybody know if approvals are in place for this project ?
    CommentQuote
  • rates for ready possession flats are varying from 11000 to 13000 rs/sq.ft. in tilak nagar area. godrej project will be ready approximately 2 to 2 1/2 years from launch. they must price it competitively for the launch to be succesfull.
    CommentQuote
  • Seems many people are interested in this project. Then those who are interested must form a group and negotiate a pre-launch special rate.

What do you guys think? Collective effort will give more fruit.
    CommentQuote
  • Re: COMING SOON: Godrej Central, Chembur - Mumbai

Just to tell you there is one more good project named prarambh by tridhathu developers near rk studio Chembur... They giving good rates... I heard.... I was with some ceo of a construction company... He referred me to buy it but I was not happy with the location for religious reasons

Sent from my GT-I9001 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote

The builder initially told he was launching around Feb start but now has postponed to Feb end ... lets see when does the launch happen.
    CommentQuote

Chikkoo i agree its a good idea to form a group to get better discount. I m in
    CommentQuote