Hello members,

Heard that Godrej properties are coming up with a new project in Chembur in Mumbai named Godrej Central

Any one has further information on this project, please share
Read more
246 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by chiragn
    Godrej has already signed up majority of the buildings falling under Sahakar Nagar 1&2. They are also trying to come to an understanding with residents of Sahakar Nagar 3. So given the scale of the project I think that this should be a transformational project for the area. When I had visited the project site a couple of weeks ago I bumped into a civil engineer who happened to reside in that area. He mentioned that the major problem with this area is that there can be very heavy water logging during the monsoons. Also this area comes in the flight path of the Mumbai airport andthere are height restrictions which are in place due to which a Godrej might not increase the height of the plot which could have been one of the partial solutions to the water logging problem.
    Bottom line is that this could be a good project to invest in given the sheer scale of the project,the location,the brand,etc. but one one will have to get a clearer picture from a Godrej as to how they are going to mitigate the water logging problem.

is on the other side of the railway track , this is shell colony we are talking about , if you go to deep into shell colony , you will end up near kurla platform 9 and 10 ,so location is very important , you want to be further away from tilak nagar station as possible to be called as chembur and command those rates
    CommentQuote
  • any idea about when is this project going to be launched
    CommentQuote
  • Any further updates on this project would be really appreciated and also please count me in for group deal.
    thanks,
    CommentQuote
  • Some updates:
    Soft Launch is in April and not now,
    Carpet area for 2BHK: 650-750, 2.5 bhk: 2.5 bhk 750-850, 3 BHK: 1000-1200 Sq ft.
    CommentQuote
  • Warm greetings from Godrej Properties Ltd!

We are pleased to provide you the overview of our prestigious project, Godrej Central which is very strategically placed in the heart of the city of Mumbai.

GODREJ CENTRAL has been thoughtfully designed to offer you everything that is required to lead a comfortable lifestyle. Modern amenities to help you make the most of your time. Ample green spaces to recharge, refresh and rejuvenate and most importantly, unmatched convenience due to the central location of the project to help you reach home on time, every day.The project is in close proximity business park at Bandra-Kurla Complex and in close proximity to railway stations, highways and airports.

Godrej Central will consist of 1 BHK,2 BHK,2.5 BHK and 3 BHK apartments which will be offred with best in class quality fixtures and fittings keeping the needs of our customers in mind. We at GODREJ properties have gone the extra mile to bring everything you need closer.

Please note that Godrej Central will be launched very soon. We will remain in contact with you and keep you informed about the progress of this project.

Looking forward to your association with Godrej Properties Ltd.

Thank You.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Cadheeraj, are all approvals in place for this project ? Can you share map of exact location ? How big is the plot ?
    CommentQuote
  • dont know anything, this is all i got from Godrej office may be in response to my enquiry couple of weeks back to their office. i thought let me put this for common benefit if any.
    CommentQuote
  • Oh ok...let us know if you get any more info on this from Godrej...thanks in advance
    CommentQuote
  • is there a group for this launch? It would be good to go to the launch together to see if we can get better rates.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by prashagarwal
    Chikkoo i agree its a good idea to form a group to get better discount. I m in

I am also in..let me know details on approaching builder together..
    CommentQuote
  • I am interested too. Let me know
    CommentQuote
  • I am also in but feel that getting any discount will be difficult for the kind of interest it will attract due to brand. else i believe the location isnt that great but brand will bring appreciation in future.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cadheeraj
    I am also in but feel that getting any discount will be difficult for the kind of interest it will attract due to brand. else i believe the location isnt that great but brand will bring appreciation in future.

Agreed that the location is not that great today, but one needs to consider the completion of santacruz chembur link road. It is quite possible that this road can transform the entire locality as it will be easily approachable to various hubs including bkc. Secondly Godrej are trying to negotiate with sahakar nagar 2 and 3 also, thereby indicating their plans to change the area completely. a combination of the link road, intention to change the landscape of the locality and definitely their own brand name has the potential for the project to succeed.
    CommentQuote
  • i agree with the potential it holds and hence inclined. hope all that comes true.
    CommentQuote
  • As far as I know (and this is based on what I have heard and nt from Godrej directly), Godrej does not negotiate discounts for groups smaller than 50 buyers.
    CommentQuote