Hello members,

Heard that Godrej properties are coming up with a new project in Chembur in Mumbai named Godrej Central

Any one has further information on this project, please share
Read more
246 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi,
    I heard this will be MHADA SRA project, while we continue to make a group. Request senior members to throw some light from appreciation POW.

What I hear is Godrej will market it like Omkar SRA project ( claiming proximity to BKC, Chembur etc ...etc..).
    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Comparison with Omkar Raga

How much is per sft cost (please specify if you are mentioning sale able or carpert area) in Omkar raga? Not trying to change the topic here but I think this would be a good fair indication of what we should expect in terms of pricing at Godrej Central given its proximity to Omkar Raga). Honestly my objective here is to get an idea if the price they quote would be above current market rates.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bomdel
    Hi samsubscribe,
    I will respond to us, please avoid pasting your mail id and also disclosing actual names as this may be seen as violation by mods :)
    thanks

Sorry abt this...Im posting for the first time on this site and am bad with forums..will take care of this goin forward...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by samsubscribe
    How much is per sft cost (please specify if you are mentioning sale able or carpert area) in Omkar raga? Not trying to change the topic here but I think this would be a good fair indication of what we should expect in terms of pricing at Godrej Central given its proximity to Omkar Raga). Honestly my objective here is to get an idea if the price they quote would be above current market rates.

I haven't checked personally, but read somewhere that it's at 15,500 for super not carpet.
    thanks,
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shawabhishek
    I have been living in Tilak nagar for last 4 years and think that the area has come up big time recently. There are a lot of new projects ongoing currently. Shell colony is still underdeveloped when compared to this side but things can improve over next 4-5 years given the scale of this project (have also seen few other projects in that area). Well, this is all subjective and depends on what horizon you are looking at.

Thanks,
    P.S. - bomdel have sent you an IM on yahoo for the group. let me know if you have received it.

Hey can you please PM me, got couple of IMs so not sure which one is yours :(
    thanks,
    CommentQuote
  • guys, must have read about the santacruz chembur link road in todays newspaper. partial commencement by may, what a timing for godrej. hope its not a paid article again.

bomdel, whats the count of interested people.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cadheeraj
    guys, must have read about the santacruz chembur link road in todays newspaper. partial commencement by may, what a timing for godrej. hope its not a paid article again.

I live in Kalina, Santacruz - being very realistic, it will take at least 2 years for the Santacruz Chembur Link Road to become operational :)
    CommentQuote
  • I inquired about the Omkar project 3 weeks back, was around 11k/sq. ft. on built up area, which is sort of is the running rate in Tilak Nagar right now. What do the experts think the rate could be 4-5yrs down the line?

Bomdel - not able to send you an email, have sent another IM.
    CommentQuote
  • Prices from Sales Partner for Godrej

Dear Friends,

I got an email from some Sales partner for Godrej Serenity in Chembur which was way beyond my budget. On specifying my budget he came back with Godrej Central with the following price quotes. Though these quotes/info aren't directly from Godrej the quotes they mentioned aren't hard to believe either. This is what they mentioned in the email:

GODREJ CENTRAL - Chembur, Amar Mahal Junction, Sahakar Nagar

Towers :- II

Ground + 16

1BHK - 470 and 540 carpet - 95Lacs and 1.2Cr.

2BHK - 650 and 720 carpet - 1.35Cr and 1.50Cr.

2.5BHK - 830 and 840 carpet - 1.7Cr. and 1.8Cr.

Possession - 3.6 years.

Going by these my calculation tells me they are quoting atleast 20 p sf carpet which yields (20000 * 0.6, I'm assuming 40% loading here) 12000 INR p sft built up. My opinion is these are on the higher end at a time when some builders are cutting prices and given this a pre launch...
    CommentQuote
  • Also as I have limited understanding of apt buying/selling in Mumbai, just wanted to know if 650 carpet area for a 2BHK is decent or is it too small to be attractive from an apt reselling standpoint?? Apologize beforehand for my naivety..
    CommentQuote
  • I think 650 is a bit low for a 2 BHK... Around 750 sf is much better in my opinion...
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

I am posting a link below, you can use this to link to get in touch with the Godrej team as well as have them contact you for the pre-launch. Hope this helps.

Godrej Properties Ltd. (GPL)|Project : Godrej Central

Regards,
    Ambica
    CommentQuote
  • when is this officially launching any idea ??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cadheeraj
    guys, must have read about the santacruz chembur link road in todays newspaper. partial commencement by may, what a timing for godrej. hope its not a paid article again.

5 by now
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shawabhishek
    I inquired about the Omkar project 3 weeks back, was around 11k/sq. ft. on built up area, which is sort of is the running rate in Tilak Nagar right now. What do the experts think the rate could be 4-5yrs down the line?

Bomdel - not able to send you an email, have sent another IM.

please PM me from this link: http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/members/bomdel-131825.html

sorry didn't get your IM
    CommentQuote