Hello Friends,

I am planning to buy a 2bhk in this property. The builder is quoting a rate of 9950/sqft + 50 floor rise. He is saying this rate is available only for inventory from 30+ floors and for lower floors the rate is 11,500 + 100floor rise

I fail to understand such marketing gimmicks. Can someone elaborate what is the problem with RNA? Are they have cash crunch issue and are the next DB realty?

Also, they are saying a flyover and oshiwara station will come up close to the project in next 3-4 years. Any one has any updates on this front? What is the likelyhood of this happening?

Thanks.
Read more
12 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Thanks Vikas. Based on my conversation with them, they are quite adamant on the rate. I think the rate is decent compared to what other builders are offering in the same vicinity. I am interested in knowing the quality of construction as I have read mixed reviews on multiple forums.
    CommentQuote
  • No only are they adamant, they are arrogant as well. When one of my friends visited their kandivali sales office and asked for a look at sample flat, the arrogant sales person told him "flat lena hein to hi dikhaooga" as if ppl visit their office for leisure.
    CommentQuote
  • I am actually fine with the rate. I am more worried about why the reduction in rates when everywhere else prices are going up and about the end product. Will the construction be of good quality? To what extent will the project be delayed? Does the builder have all the approvals necessary to build this high rise?
    CommentQuote
  • Rna builders are known for very poor construction quality

Originally Posted by arathi
    I am actually fine with the rate. I am more worried about why the reduction in rates when everywhere else prices are going up and about the end product. Will the construction be of good quality? To what extent will the project be delayed? Does the builder have all the approvals necessary to build this high rise?

RNA Builders have a very bad track record in Mumbai as far as quality of construction and material is concerned.o
    Expect the worst construction quality with cracks and seepage over a period of time and be prepared to shell out sinking funds etc. to the society all your life if you are buying a flat with RNA.
    Best way to check for the quality of construction would be to check the edges of the wall column and parapet to make sure these are intact and not worn out.
    If there is dampness in the wall or column then the quality of construction is very bad.
    Check the ceilings from inside for any dampness and plaster cracks, also check the bedrooms adjacent to the toilets for any seepage or any fresh paintwork applied to conceal the cracks.
    CommentQuote
  • I can attest to what Captain has said, have stayed in RNA complex for past 6 years.
    CommentQuote
  • +1.

I am also renting a flat at a RNA's property since last 4 years and have faced the similar issues about the lack of quality of construction.
    CommentQuote
  • Quality of construction is a manageable risk ... what you need to consider is execution and approvals .. very evident this project has issues, else no builder in his right mind would offer higher floors at lower price... check and re-check ... as they say, dont catch a falling knife !!!
    CommentQuote
  • Low sq ft rate for upper floors

One reason probably might be on paper the builder has approval for only 29 floors and the rest he can take approval/commencement certificate after he reaches the 29th floor. You are in risk if anything goes wrong.

Also he might have larger area or a 3bhk for the upper floors which will have a significant price close to 2 cr in total.
    CommentQuote
  • floors above 30th are costing around 2.18 cr based on an email that I received and around 45% payment has to be made right away...
    CommentQuote
  • 45% payment right away? no way Jose !
    CommentQuote
  • What correction??

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/more-cities-states/jaipur-real-estate/182-jaipur-will-the-heritage-city-sustain-the-investment-boom?p=20#post182

Guys check out above post.

Effectively RNA Exotica prices have increased only from 9400/sq feet to 9900/sq feet in one and half year.
    ie: 6% increase;);)

So where is the price correction??:)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by arathi
    Hello Friends,

I am planning to buy a 2bhk in this property. The builder is quoting a rate of 9950/sqft + 50 floor rise. He is saying this rate is available only for inventory from 30+ floors and for lower floors the rate is 11,500 + 100floor rise

I fail to understand such marketing gimmicks. Can someone elaborate what is the problem with RNA? Are they have cash crunch issue and are the next DB realty?

Also, they are saying a flyover and oshiwara station will come up close to the project in next 3-4 years. Any one has any updates on this front? What is the likelyhood of this happening?

Thanks.

Dear Arathi, Stay away from the RNA EXOTICA project, it has been issued STOP WORK NOTICE and its future looks BLEAK! it has been in the controversy because of illegally acquired FSI from other sites for the same project, few weeks back some activist and local people demonstrated against them and their projects nearby which are full of scams, and some of the projects have been stalled and now when RNA got the hint that this project also has dark future now they are trying to sell it as soon as possible via Pre-booking, so that you all get trapped in the agreement!! Please Beware and stay away from them!! for further information contact me, im one of the victim of RNA's illegality, we're fighting against them in the court and we dont see any positive news for RNA in near future, im just making people aware so that they dont get trapped!!spread the word!!
    CommentQuote