Hubtown Greenwoods by Ackruti Group in Thane West, Mumbai

Last updated: May 20 2016
213 | Posts
54139 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hubtown Greenwoods by Ackruti Group in Thane West, Mumbai

Has anyone seen/booked at the upcoming property of Ackruti Grp in Thane? Their rates seem to be pretty low for Pokhran 1? Any catch in that? Also I was reading on the net that the company had a bad year 08-09...

Re : Hubtown Greenwoods by Ackruti Group in Thane West, Mumbai

I would not recommend the group as the location was not good and the fact that there will be shops in the ground floor (not sure if you prefer that but usually tends to be very messy in the long run) and the sample flat they showed was not as good for the money charged.

Comment

yes , its good

yes , i have booked a flat there . These flats are affordable and the builder is also reliable . Though the open space is less , but nowadays "within budget" flats are important . They are currently selling at 4150 per sqft , where as a new building coming nearby has given an indicative opening of 4750

Comment

Akruti flats are small and if you have low budget and want buy 2 BHK flats then it is OK. Otherwise Dosti Vihar is better option in that area.

Comment

ackruti has a big nullah running behind it

Comment

Ackruti city greenwoods

Is it a good deal to buy Ackruti City Greenwoods, Thane at 5300 psf. What is the reputation of this builder.

Comment

Ackruti Grrenwoods Delay

Hello Friends,

I came across this thread while looking for any discussion on Ackruti/Hubtown Greenwoods Project Pokhrane Road Thane.
              I have book flat in D-wing in 2010, however there is soo much delay and progress is very slow. I am really frustrated and just wanted to check out with people who have booked in this project.I am continuously harassing ackruti team for their slow progress ....

so just wanted to know anyone who is sailing in the same boat!

Comment

yes the progress seems to be very slow

Hi ,

Me too have booked the flat in C wing . Intial date was dec 11 now they have mentioned handover of flat in March 13 . But yes the progress is very slow , they have to do a lot in terms of completetion of building . Not sure wether they would be able to complete by march 13 too.

Comment

Hi

Yes they have indicated March 2013 , which i am sure they are going to miss it.

They had some meeting with few flat buyers of D wing after which they sent MOM with revised deadlines in Sept2010 , however they are still not able to meet those deadlines.

Its really frustrating for a genuine buyer who is looking to move into his house . and not as investment.

It seems Dosti was on track looking at their pace of work.

Comment

All the builders are behind schedule . Dosti , Lodha etc . With high interest rate and the rental renewal coming this has been a double whammy for the genuine buyer....Moreover , ackruti is also not doing any construction at night time ... hence i am also apprehensive about their abilty to give the flats on time.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X