Has anyone seen/booked at the upcoming property of Ackruti Grp in Thane? Their rates seem to be pretty low for Pokhran 1? Any catch in that? Also I was reading on the net that the company had a bad year 08-09...
Read more
204 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Dear all buyers@Ackruti Greenwoods,

Some of we had a meeting @Thane Sales office this Sunday i.e 2nd Sept2012 and it was decided tht we shall all meet at Ackruti Corporate Sales office @Solaris, Teli Gali Andheri to discuss with Mr Hemant Shah about the completion of the project. So i humbly request all of you to plz attend this meeting and show the unity between us to the company orelse it would be a very difficult situation for all of us in the coming near future...

Lets meet on Friday 7th Sept 2012 11.00am Ackruti, Solaris, Andheri office.
    Regards,
    CommentQuote
  • I have been informed by Anjali- Hubtown Team that construction for B & C has started. Those who have been to site can you confirm the same.
    i have booked in D wing , however she has no update on the same.
    CommentQuote
  • work has started for B& C wing

Well , here is an update . The prelimary work has started for B&C wing , with full fleged work commencing from 15 days from now.
    CommentQuote
  • Meeting - Mission Impossible?

Originally Posted by runalipatil
    Dear all buyers@Ackruti Greenwoods,

Some of we had a meeting @Thane Sales office this Sunday i.e 2nd Sept2012 and it was decided tht we shall all meet at Ackruti Corporate Sales office @Solaris, Teli Gali Andheri to discuss with Mr Hemant Shah about the completion of the project. So i humbly request all of you to plz attend this meeting and show the unity between us to the company orelse it would be a very difficult situation for all of us in the coming near future...

Lets meet on Friday 7th Sept 2012 11.00am Ackruti, Solaris, Andheri office.
    Regards,

I am sure Mr. Hemant Shah will not meet you. Hubtown will give us new date of meeting or some junior person will meet you in meeting.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear All,
    Thane site office telephonically informed about change of appointment date with management as 21.9.2012. Pl confirm with Mr Akshay Thane site office on 65345510 / 65345523 tomorrow morning . Email from Thane site office for same is expected tomorrow.We have to see contents of email.
    Regards
    Vijay Panjwani
    CommentQuote
  • Dear All,
    Thane site office telephonically informed about change of appointment date with management as 21.9.2012. Pl confirm with Mr Akshay Thane site office on 65345510 / 65345523 tomorrow morning . Email from Thane site office for same is expected tomorrow.
    Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Meeting - Mission Impossible?

Originally Posted by ackrutibuyer
    I am sure Mr. Hemant Shah will not meet you. Hubtown will give us new date of meeting or some junior person will meet you in meeting.

Look new date received from hubtown but not mentioned who will attend the meeting from Hubtown side to cheat/make false promise the customers. Mr. Hemant Shah never going to meet you. date pe date, date pe date........................

But good news is that Hubtown started work from today around 40-50 worker working on site. Look like something positive happening new.

Dear All,

Greetings from Hubtown.

We are in receipt of your letter dated September 01, 2012, to discuss the delay in execution of Hubtown Greenwoods project at Thane.

We would like to state that all the concerns shall be addressed on Friday, 21st of September, 2012 at 11 am at the head office of Hubtown, as per the address mentioned below.

Hubtown Solaris, N. S. Phadke Road,
    Opposite Teli Galli, Near East West Flyover,
    Andheri (East) , Mumbai 400 069

Thanks and warm regards

Akshay Phatak
    Sr. Executive Officer
    Business Development
    Hubtown Limited
    CommentQuote
  • Positive Development

Pl join in good numbers on 21.9.2012 at 11 am Andheri Office to discuss in detail. Ganpati Festival will be on during those days but we must attend. Ganpati Bappa will resolve our problems. Hope for the best.
    CommentQuote
  • pl check regularly the work status atleast on holidays/sundays. This can be easily done by buyers staying close to site and brief others on yahoo group and this forum. Pl update all about latest work status.
    CommentQuote
  • I visited the site and found that internal work like finishes, tiling is started for building B&C. Though labor count was less, due to Sunday according to Hubtown.
    Hope that external concrete work will get started in this week
    CommentQuote
  • No Work

Originally Posted by hubtownbluff
    pl check regularly the work status atleast on holidays/sundays. This can be easily done by buyers staying close to site and brief others on yahoo group and this forum. Pl update all about latest work status

On site 5-6 worker working without any material and machinery. Actual term there are no work in progress. They fill podium near wing 'A' on Thursday.
    CommentQuote
  • Pl start inquiring from tomorrow about slow progress from site office , Mr Kewal and Mr Sanjiv representing Hubtown Ltd.We must see good number of workers with material movement for such a large project.We will take up this issue also on 21.9.2012 with the management.
    CommentQuote
  • Each buyer attending the meeting on 21.9.2012 should prepare few questions to be asked on 21.9.2012. It will be better to handover questionnaire to the management for answers instead of asking verbally and creating mess. Pl start the process now onwards.
    CommentQuote
  • Work Start?

Today (12.09.2012) at 10.00 am no single worker working on slabs all wings A to F. Last 12 days hubtown not constructed even one brick. Also they not fill earlier ready slabs of B & C also. Concreat mixer machin not started in last 12 days.

On what basis hutbtown claim work started without any worker?
    CommentQuote
  • Pl start calling Mr Kewal / Mr Sanjiv or site office for clarification with regard to very slow progress of work. We must prepare questionnaire for 21.9.2012 meeting. Pl attend in good numbers .
    CommentQuote