Collapse

Hubtown Greenwoods by Ackruti Group in Thane West, Mumbai

Last updated: May 20 2016
213 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Hubtown Greenwoods by Ackruti Group in Thane West, Mumbai

i had booked in d wing 22 floor i think no aproval has been got will i get possesion or no can any body answer this

Comment

Copy of CC received

Enclosed is a copy of CC received , hope the work will start soon.
      Attached Files

Comment

There is an assurance that non-stop work will start from mid/by end of Aug. Wish them Good Luck.

Comment

Originally posted by HubtownThane View Post
          There is an assurance that non-stop work will start from mid/by end of Aug. Wish them Good Luck.
          They told me in October work will start, Hubtown received further CC in the month feb 2012 and now extension in July 2012. Contractor want more time to mobilize their resource. The same answer we received from the month February 2012 and now too. Is it funny? Hubtown thinks all customers are fool and some of so called investors are here to just display CC in this thread and giving assurance work will start soon like hubtown did in last 1 years.

From me also wish them good luck

Comment

Originally posted by sharpinvestor View Post
            enclosed is a copy of cc received , hope the work will start soon.
            in this attachment it is saying permission is given for 13 to 15 floor only for d wing what does that means that after 15th floor permission has not gotted yet

Comment

To Ringrose:
              We have no other option than to wait and watch. Builder's option to cancel the booking is highly unacceptable, at list in my case. Rather I would prefer to be optimistic. There is delay we all know, but only shouting on net dosen't help.
              If work dosen't start in Aug we should meet at site on 1st Sept 2012, Saturday. And this time we must decide the further strategy. In our last meeting there was very limited response. When mass people are ready to wait, minorities are left with limited choice.
              Last edited by HubtownThane; July 23 2012, 10:30 AM.

Comment

now a days CC is always given in parts, further cc given on completion of earlier work subject to sanction as per the original plans

Comment

Guys, same story here with Pune's project. Please let us know if any legal action taken by you. or we can do anything together.

Comment

Hubtown will not start greenwoods thane work in future also. State government and other agencies (not TMC) ordered the hubtown to stopped the construction work and inquiries are going on. There is lot of unauthorized work done by this builder. Now they fool the customer telling that contractor need some time to start the construction work. Vimal Shah and Hemant Shah (directors) known for cheat the government agency/customers/investors for their own benefit. Scams like Inside trading in share market, MIDC Scame, Violation of CRZ norms, etc.
                    So take the matter to government instead of this cheater builder and take control of construction site other wise all our hard earn money will lost.

Comment

Mumbai

State orders probe against 2 city builders

HT Correspondent, Hindustan Times
                      Mumbai, March 22, 2012

Email to Author

state government appears to have taken a tough stance against errant builders in the city. On Wednesday, the government announced probes against two developers involved in separate housing projects in Mumbai and Thane after legislators in both Houses criticised the way builders were tweaking rules to suit their interests.

The state ordered a probe into a slum rehabilitation scheme at Mahalaxmi, undertaken by the Lokhandwala Group, and announced that a special team would investigate the alleged violations in the rental housing scheme undertaken by Ackruti (now Hubtown) builders in Thane.
                      While home minister RR Patil told the legislators that the state would take strict action against those implicated in the probes, chief minister Prithviraj Chavan, in his written reply, has also assured action.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X