Sort by :
Filter by :
- Possession will not happened on revised date also.
I give you one example.
Please look at work schedule of B & C
Flooring, Skirting & Dado and Internal painting work upto 11 floors will complete on 1 Nov. 2012. How they will finish it in 15 days and no flooring work going at now. And also there are most of works mentioned will not complete within given datesOriginally Posted by Hopinghttps://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=16463
Hopefully this time they will meet our expectation.CommentQuote0Flag
- Hubtown management SUCKS blood of their customers! SUCKERS!CommentQuote1Flag
- We (group of unfortunate people) are at lest 2 (light) years away from possesion date. VAT is not even under discussion with HUBTOWN. They are keeping mum too because they don't have face to ask for it. But some or the other day it will pop up.
Builders, consumer groups in row over VAT - Indian Express
Builders, consumer groups in row over VAT
Even as builders have once again issued notices to flat owners asking them to pay the Value Added Tax (VAT) before October 31 for their houses bought between 2006 and 2010, consumer groups are advising them against doing so, arguing that the October 31 deadline is for the builders to pay VAT to the government and not for the buyers.
Consumer activists also say that the flat owners willing to pay the tax should only do so after getting a VAT invoice from the builder to avoid paying more than the required amount.
As per a recent Supreme Court order, the Maharashtra sales tax department has directed the developers to pay the VAT for flats sold between 2006 and 2010 before October 31 to avoid levying of interest and penalty. Subsequently, most builders have sent notices to flat owners to pay VAT.
Activists allege that there is a lack of transparency in the way the developers are collecting VAT from purchasers and a lot of ambiguity in calculation of the amount. “The amount of VAT to be paid by the flat owner, if calculated rightly, cannot be greater than one per cent of the agreement cost. But the builders are asking for anything between 3.5 and 5 per cent,” says Vivek Velankar of Sajag Nagrik Manch, which held an awareness campaign among the flat buyers on this issue.
According to Velankar, not more than 25-30 per cent of people who bought flats in the given time have paid the VAT, while others have decided to wait and watch.
“We are advising the purchasers against paying VAT to the developers by October 31. It’s not mandatory on them to do so before this deadline. The deadline is for the developers to pay the VAT to the government. There are quite a few builders who have paid VAT without taking anything from their clients,” says Velankar.
He says those who wanted to pay the VAT should ask for a VAT invoice from the builder that would give the exact amount of tax each buyer was supposed to pay. The VAT is not applicable on the land purchase, labour cost and raw material for which the builder has already paid the tax.
On the other hand, office-bearers of the Confederation of Real Estate Developers’ Associations of India (CREDAI) have charged the activists with misleading people and claimed that all member developers had been directed to maintain transparency while collecting the taxable component from the purchaser.
“We are not trying to make money on a back-dated problem which has arisen due to government policy. We have asked all our members to maintain the highest degree of transparency in collecting and submission of the VAT. We have also advised the flat owners to open separate bank accounts and pay their tax through this account so that if any situation arises in future where it is proved that additional amount is collected by a certain builder, the amount can be readily refunded. If the flat owners do not pay the amount by October 31, they will have to pay the amount with additional interest and penalty,” says Satish Magar, president, CREDAI, Pune.CommentQuote0Flag
Dosti Vihar and Ackruti Geenwoods are the MMRDA's Rental Housing Projects launch at same time (2009). Dosti vihar is 125% bigger thane Ackruti Greenwood and already given possession to most their flat purchasers. Even today after 4 years we not considered possession but thinking When will Ackruti starts construction of 1st slab of F wing?CommentQuote1Flag
- Originally Posted by greenthaneDosti Vihar and Ackruti Geenwoods are the MMRDA's Rental Housing Projects launch at same time (2009). Dosti vihar is 125% bigger thane Ackruti Greenwood and already given possession to most their flat purchasers. Even today after 4 years we not considered possession but thinking When will Ackruti starts construction of 1st slab of F wing?
The only logical reply is !!! Hubtown Sucks !!! And so its management !!!CommentQuote0Flag
- Now the construction of slab works are almost stopped. Only 2-4 workers are working on Slabs of Wing B and C. For other wings no works going on. Hubtown doing compounding work now. At this speed hubtown may take another 5-7 years for completion of slabs work of Wings A-F.CommentQuote0Flag
- Cheater BuilderOriginally Posted by ackrutibuyerNow the construction of slab works are almost stopped. Only 2-4 workers are working on Slabs of Wing B and C. For other wings no works going on. Hubtown doing compounding work now. At this speed hubtown may take another 5-7 years for completion of slabs work of Wings A-F.
As per previous revised schedule Hubtown has to complete 27 floor of wing F by Nov. 2012, but still date he hasn't start the construction of Wing F. Site In-charge including top management making fool & Cheats the customers. Now the construction work is not going as per their re-re-re-re ................vised schedule also.CommentQuote1Flag
- Review meeting of F Wing on 20 Jan 2013 at site office.CommentQuote0Flag
- how is this property coming along? rates?CommentQuote0Flag
- Hi All,
Very recently i came to know about this forum, something i was looking for in order to stand together to solve the problem we all are facing " delayed project of Aakruti Green woods". I have booked my flat in D wing in 2009. Please share with me latest updates so that I can take active part. Yesterday I received a letter from Hubtown for payment of VAT @5%. Please let me know if we all are going to pay VAT, please also inform if this rate of 5% is rightly charged. Thanx.CommentQuote0Flag
- Hi Akshays
I have just joined the group. Do you know anybody from D wing. Please share with me if there is any meeting to be held for D wing. Thanx.CommentQuote0Flag
- Request to everyone, please shift to yahoo group. It has more updated status of our project. Visit following site and raise a request for membership..
Hubtown-Greenwoods-Buyers : Hubtown-Greenwoods-BuyersCommentQuote0Flag
- Sept 2012 meeting Mr. Shah, Chairman Hubtown told that he wants to do business and goodwill such a way that his sons, grandson will easily join & contribute their effort to real estate business in future. I think Mr. rajivan and his team (Hubtown greenwoods team) takes his word very seriously. In last six months they have just constructed 2 slabs of wing B & C and 1 slab of wing D partly. Therefore after Mr. Shah his son and grandsons will definitely contribute their some valuable service for construction of greenwoods project for our son & grandsons.CommentQuote1Flag
- hey guys - what is the asking rate of this project? thanks !CommentQuote0Flag
- A wing updates...
Is there any one from A- wing buyer?? As per last communication final date communicated to us is Apr-2014, but looking at current status it is impossible to make it even by Apr-2015/16.CommentQuote0Flag