Hubtown Greenwoods by Ackruti Group in Thane West, Mumbai

Last updated: May 20 2016
213 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Hubtown Greenwoods by Ackruti Group in Thane West, Mumbai

Re: Any update

Site is as is status...nothing moved till date since last 12 months.

It's more frightening, highly doubtful whether we will be getting the dream house as promised.

Comment

Here is one more date to restart construction for B & C : Sept2012.

If at all we get the keys in future, first thing we should do is to remove name of Hubtown from this premises. Let it be XYZ Greenwoods. I used to think, in India only Govt projects have no time limit. I wonder if someone from Hubtown read our blogs or not. Simply they are not bothered about there customers. What they can offer to customers is Date.
      Last edited by HubtownThane; August 22 2012, 02:21 PM.

Comment

Hi, I feel the only way is topush the builder to start the work. I have postd on the HUbtown greenwoods yahho group for a meeting on 26th Aug ,2012 at 11:30 am. I would request people to please join us for meeting.
        Regrads,
        Dhiraj Belani

Comment

i just know that if we go united, that should make builder getup from the sleep. The builde has approval to sart work for so many months, but the work never started. If we do not ask anything, he will continue sleepinmg as he has been doing for so many month.

Comment

See Articals about VAT. It is clear that 5% VAT is applicable if you have registered before Apr-2010.
            You are lucky if you have Registered after Apr-2010 as it is only 1%.

Clarification: vat on flat in maharastra - Taxation Forum - Law, Lawyers, Advocates, Law Firms,Legal Help, Legal Experts,Judgements,Law Help, Indian Lawyers

5% vat on flat - Property Law Experts - Law, Lawyers, Advocates, Law Firms,Legal Help, Legal Experts,Judgements,Law Help, Indian Lawyers

I remembered the saying that when bad time come all bad things comes together.

Comment

Originally posted by HubtownThane View Post
              Here is one more date to restart construction for B & C : Sept2012.

If at all we get the keys in future, first thing we should do is to remove name of Hubtown from this premises. Let it be XYZ Greenwoods. I used to think, in India only Govt projects have no time limit. I wonder if someone from Hubtown read our blogs or not. Simply they are not bothered about there customers. What they can offer to customers is Date.
              Dear,

It is not sept 2012, they again revised it Oct 2012. They start telling new restart date as Oct 2012 for some customers. Site sale team cheated us untill date now hubtown start cheating us through another key person (who suppose to handle architect work and sanctioning of project). You can access that key person at site office on every Saturday. Till date he just made promise with good smile that the work will start in June 2012.... July ... 2012, August ... 2012, Sept .... 2012 and now October 2012. The all employee of hubtown not feel any guilty for cheating. They know that they received their salary for cheat the customer and not doing any good work.
              Last edited by ringrose; August 23 2012, 10:16 AM.

Comment

hi,
                I would request people to come together and call for mmeting with builder as nothing has been happening on construction side. We have to push builder to start contruction. The buidler s befitting, if we all keep quite.

Comment

Originally posted by dhiraj4013 View Post
                  hi,
                  I would request people to come together and call for mmeting with builder as nothing has been happening on construction side. We have to push builder to start contruction. The buidler s befitting, if we all keep quite.

"Hubtown" <noreply@ackruticity.com>
                  Saturday, 28 April, 2012

Dear Customer

As you know that there will be march to Protest against Systemic Over Regulation and Delays in Permission's viz Real Estate Industry in MMR at Azad Maidan scheduled on 3rd may. your request for arranging meeting with higher authorities for greenwoods project cannot be confirm for this week.
                  However, necessary message has already been given to the concerns and you will receive communication next week.
                  We also request you to join us on 3rd May., 2012 at Aazad Maindan, Fort to support us and to fight against Red Tapism of the Govt bodies.
                  Regards,
                  Hubtown Management

MCHI withdraw the strike and Even after 4 month they not arrange any meeting. (when next week will come?)

Comment

MCHI going to arrange mega 20th real estate exhibition during 1st to 4th November 2012 and Ackruti also going to participate in this Exhibition and suppose to collect huge amount from new customer. MCHI not following their code of conduct. They just use this platform for collect money from customers. Look below link Ackruti greenwood suppose to give possession in the year 2011, but even still date they not constructed a single slab for wing F.

We should organise rally in front of mchi exhibition (CM, DY CM, other minister going to attend that exhibition) and we should show them how they cheated us through Ackruti. (MCHI hai to Bharosa Hai - This sentence use by MCHI)

~::~Property 2012 - Real Estate & housing Finanace Exhibition~::~ MCHI-CREDAI | MCHI-CREDAI exhibition | MCHI-CREDAI exhibition 2012 | mumbai property exhibition | real estate exhibition | affordable homes | property mumbai | MCHI-CREDAI mumbai exhib

http://www.mchi.net/pdf/Code_of_Conduct.pdf

http://www.icicihfc.com/pdf/MCHI%20P...09%20Thane.pdf

http://www.icicihfc.com/pdf/MCHI_BKC_Report.pdf
                    Last edited by greenthane; August 25 2012, 11:27 AM.

Comment

Hi,
                      I am not sure how many years does the hubtowngreen woods will take to make and deliver flats, they jus come out with a new dates every time we meet and with new set of reason.. It just seems that they do not seem to understand the difficuties faced by a common man.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X