Hubtown Greenwoods by Ackruti Group in Thane West, Mumbai

Last updated: May 20 2016
213 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Hubtown Greenwoods by Ackruti Group in Thane West, Mumbai

ackruti thane

a group meeting held with ackruti management on 23/01/2012 to discuss about delay in possession and slow work. Meeting ended without any conclusions. Ackruti agreed to arrange a fresh meeting in comming weekend and they also agreed that they will inform all the buyers about schedule of meeting and agenda by emails but till no communication received from ackruti

Comment

Ackruti Meeting

Hello

Thank you very much for the update.

I would request you to keep posted about the meeting. Last time also they did not inform anyone ...only 10-15 ppl were informed for D wing meeting held in Nov 2011.

I had expressed my diasppointment to Ackruti team for such behaviour and not informing the buyers by open invitation for meeting.

It is really sad to know they are doing this again...could you pls confirm the meeting is for specific wing or in general.

Also if you know the confirmed date pls let us know. I will also personally check with Ackruti on the same.

Comment

Hello Friends,

Here is the email received from Ackruti.

Respected Clients,
        This email is in regard to meeting with some of the clients held at Hubtown greenwoods site at 23/01/2012. Hubtown assures you of committed and trustworthy services and real estate solutions. We apologies deep down from our heart regarding the delay in construction at Hubtown Greenwoods site.
        The delay is due to some pending approvals from Government agencies, which we assure, will be tackled at the earliest. In the meanwhile, we assure you that quality internal finishing work is going on with full pace so that your desired home can start taking shape as per your aspirations.
        We take privilege to convey minutes of meeting with some of the clients of Hubtown Greenwoods for your information and records. We have also noted ht that our esteemed clients have insisted on meeting, which has been organized on for D wing 11th-Feb-2012 at 05:30 pm at Hubtown Greenwoods site. The meeting will be chaired by Mr. Ajay Pawar (Senior Vice President) Hubtown Limited. In the same meeting, we will share with you the following:
        1) Detailed information on all the approvals received.
        2) Detailed information on all the approvals pending
        3) Status as on date of the internal finishing work.
        4) Clearance on formalities for permission to transfer/sale of property in open market.
        5) Discussion on overall project plan and handing over details.
        Hubtown limited, once again, thank you for your support and continued co-operation. We assure you that we are trying our best to sort out the issue of pending approvals for Hubtown Greenwoods.

REALLY DISAPPOINTING!! Inspite of 3years since booking these guys are still struggling with approvals and other reasons for delay.

Anyways looking forward for the meeting.Going to screw them up.

Comment

Has anyone booked flat in F-wing of Ackruti greenwood

It has been 2 years and they have just upto the plinth level.... unbelievably they are still waiting for authorities to give approval.
          Has Anyone booked flat in F-wing Ackruti Greenwoods / Hubtown greenwoods ? Please share your thoughts.

It looks like a 5 year plan as of now but they say it would be done by Aug 2013... This is height

Comment

What was the news on Ackruti builders?

What was the news? They changed from Ackruti to Hubtown that was the last news I heard? Please let us know

Comment

It's the same group for some Bandra rehab project....
              These days u can't trust anyone for that matter....
              It's a huge risk to the buyer....overall i thot the builder to be better amongst his peers.....anyways what next... the thane project seems to be marred by TMC approvals.....they haven't been able to get since 2009 when it started.....damnnn

Comment

saavvved

i just got saved coz of the atitude thrown by hubtown ......i went to book a flat in their thane project greenwoods ...the flat size is matchbox size and quality sad ..same with location as per inside infor bldg no. F will take 6 yrs to build

Comment

thats sad ...6 years.... I went today they said 2013 december....
                  who gave this info?

Comment

almost all builders have some thing or the other against them , anyone with vested interest can file case

Well ,construction industry is such that almost all builders have something or the other. There are many vested interest against this industry that people will say manythings about it .

For eg. Hiranandani ...in powai..... its a landmark for mumbai .... against that also there are many cases .

so do not bother about the same... , similar is the case with Ackruti.

just google for any builder for cases you will find many allegations .

Ackurti is a listed builder and they will not do things which would kill their market reputation. and about delays ..... read in newspaper .. it takes 2 years for a building to get cleared in mumbai... after that too there are many clearance during construction which would hamper the progress.

All buildings which were promised in 2011 are delayed for atleast 2 years .... atleast we all should be happy that its not in forest land as in case of may builders

Comment

Ackruti -Hubtown an absolute flop show.

Originally posted by gauravm_022 View Post
                      i just got saved coz of the atitude thrown by hubtown ......i went to book a flat in their thane project greenwoods ...the flat size is matchbox size and quality sad ..same with location as per inside infor bldg no. F will take 6 yrs to build
                      Its a case study, atleast for me. Left job in Aug 2009 and joined family business in Upavan. Have been monitoring this project daily since then.

Wanted to book a flat somewhere in Thane at realistic prices. The price for this project then was like 3150 rs. per sqft (special price and all bullshit). But the very fact that a big nala runs along made me turn away from this project. Plus the alleged problems posed by local corporators demanding bungalows from Akruti (free) made me simply curious.

I am glad today that i did not book ackruti in 2009 whatever may be the quoted rate today. It does not deserve to be more than 3000-3500 rs. per sqft.

The construction has picked up speed lately though and may complete in 2013. But i don't know their development details so can't predict correctly.

But then I don't care. Since many are purely investors and not end-users (I have met many of them) I am sorry to say this but I am glad that they will all lose money by the time they get possession. And most common men would be delighted at that.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X