Hubtown Greenwoods by Ackruti Group in Thane West, Mumbai

Last updated: May 20 2016
213 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Hubtown Greenwoods by Ackruti Group in Thane West, Mumbai

Hi All,
    Very recently i came to know about this forum, something i was looking for in order to stand together to solve the problem we all are facing " delayed project of Aakruti Green woods". I have booked my flat in D wing in 2009. Please share with me latest updates so that I can take active part. Yesterday I received a letter from Hubtown for payment of VAT @5%. Please let me know if we all are going to pay VAT, please also inform if this rate of 5% is rightly charged. Thanx.

Comment

Hi Akshays
      I have just joined the group. Do you know anybody from D wing. Please share with me if there is any meeting to be held for D wing. Thanx.

Comment

Request to everyone, please shift to yahoo group. It has more updated status of our project. Visit following site and raise a request for membership..

Hubtown-Greenwoods-Buyers : Hubtown-Greenwoods-Buyers

Comment

Sept 2012 meeting Mr. Shah, Chairman Hubtown told that he wants to do business and goodwill such a way that his sons, grandson will easily join & contribute their effort to real estate business in future. I think Mr. rajivan and his team (Hubtown greenwoods team) takes his word very seriously. In last six months they have just constructed 2 slabs of wing B & C and 1 slab of wing D partly. Therefore after Mr. Shah his son and grandsons will definitely contribute their some valuable service for construction of greenwoods project for our son & grandsons.

Comment

hey guys - what is the asking rate of this project? thanks !

Comment

A wing updates...

Hi,

Is there any one from A- wing buyer?? As per last communication final date communicated to us is Apr-2014, but looking at current status it is impossible to make it even by Apr-2015/16.

Comment

REsale

Originally posted by hubtownbluff View Post
                Sorry to state that i also booked flat in F Tower due to bigger size of flats available there. Now it seems whether small or big all wings are facing a dilemma of what action should be taken. Hubtown Ltd has let down all flat buyers in this project mercilessly.
                Hi..I am interested to buy flat in Hubtown..
                Last edited by classic2404; March 30 2015, 01:45 PM. Reason: Private Information

Comment

Hey anyone from F wing here. Any new update abt project

Comment

Hello, What's the current PSF rate going on here?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Comment

My self Abhijit Jagtap. Booked flat in D wing 1603 Greenwood Hubtown

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X