Hubtown Greenwoods by Ackruti Group in Thane West, Mumbai

Last updated: May 20 2016
213 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Hubtown Greenwoods by Ackruti Group in Thane West, Mumbai

LOL those who missed the bus are crying

The asking rates for ackruti is 7200 per sqft ... and the delays are everywhere all builders are delaying it . The nalla which has been mentioned is going to be covered by them . Those who booked in 2009 are really lucky guys it was around 3200~4000 odd price and what they are going to get is following

Hubtown Greenwoods - Thane

At 4000 you will not get a decent flat in kalyan leave alone thane .... That too at place where other builders are charging premiums ..

Straightdriv... people like you will never invest at the right time and always remain a miser.....

It is anticipated that during possession i.e next year the rates would be 8000~8500 Go and see the actual flat that has been made by ackruti in B wing with all the grand lobby etc ..... you will be amazed by the offering at the booking rate of 3000~4000 in 2009.

... imagine getting 100% jump within 5 years .... that too a property by very reputed builder .

lets talk by 2013 end by which the entire project would be complete .... i am sure you will cry more then.

Comment

Cry ? For who? Ackruti? You must be kidding!

Originally posted by sharpinvestor View Post
      The asking rates for ackruti is 7200 per sqft ... and the delays are everywhere all builders are delaying it . The nalla which has been mentioned is going to be covered by them . Those who booked in 2009 are really lucky guys it was around 3200~4000 odd price and what they are going to get is following

Hubtown Greenwoods - Thane

At 4000 you will not get a decent flat in kalyan leave alone thane .... That too at place where other builders are charging premiums ..

Straightdriv... people like you will never invest at the right time and always remain a miser.....

It is anticipated that during possession i.e next year the rates would be 8000~8500 Go and see the actual flat that has been made by ackruti in B wing with all the grand lobby etc ..... you will be amazed by the offering at the booking rate of 3000~4000 in 2009.

... imagine getting 100% jump within 5 years .... that too a property by very reputed builder .

lets talk by 2013 end by which the entire project would be complete .... i am sure you will cry more then.

Buddy, understand life first. It is not all about money-honey!

Real estate-Gold, Sensex... If gains or losses in these make you happy or sad then you are leading a wrong life boss...

Missing the bus? I travel in planes. And yes not KF ones...that nosedive....

I could have used other smilies too since they are free but you need to be miser when criticizing and stating facts but whole hearted when helping or sharing with others your thoughts which could save them from landing in bigger mess in life due to sheer greed of builders and "Sharp Investors" who want to make EASY MONEY at the cost of ignorance and herd mentality of common people.

FYI, I have enough contacts in Thane to get any flat from Hiranandani to Lodha or any other reputed builder at cost to cost (or say @least 50% discount). But I simply refuse to join the Corrupt League of Indians. And anyways I already own a building in prime location itself.

Comment

Discuss facts rather and then give opinion

Hey straightdriv ,

you seem to be a person having good contacts and getting discount of 50% or cost to cost .

If thats the case then you are not an interested party in any of the discussion .

Also please help all the forum members like me by giving your contact details so that everyone of us can get atleast 30% discount . Ordinary people like us in forum are not with contacts ... so you should help

You already own a building thats why you are giving such dialogues ....how did you arrive at the conclusion that investor flats are there in Ackruti ... I attended the meeting and 90% of the people were actual users ( more than 50% of them were first time users ).

You people who actually own houses are the one who with their so called big thinking give talk about not buying houses.... boss ask anyone living on rent from 2000 onwards ...everytime there is a talk of fall in prices it doesnt happen ....

Hence , I always suggest ... if you are a end user ... go buy... you cannot time like in stock market ... for an investor if he miss the bus .... its a notional loss .... but for end user its an actual loss since the pricepoint has moved away from him

You talk about hiranandani , lodha... can you tell me the time of delay in their projects ... Hiranandani is delayed by atleast one year .... same is true with lodha too..... The bottom line is there is acute cash crunch .... hence hiranandani launched 1 bhk ...to generate cashflows.

Comment

Can catch the bus anytime but not at the wrong time

Hey straightdriv ,

you seem to be a person having good contacts and getting discount of 50% or cost to cost .

If thats the case then you are not an interested party in any of the discussion .

Also please help all the forum members like me by giving your contact details so that everyone of us can get atleast 30% discount . Ordinary people like us in forum are not with contacts ... so you should help

You already own a building thats why you are giving such dialogues ....how did you arrive at the conclusion that investor flats are there in Ackruti ... I attended the meeting and 90% of the people were actual users ( more than 50% of them were first time users ).

You people who actually own houses are the one who with their so called big thinking give talk about not buying houses.... boss ask anyone living on rent from 2000 onwards ...everytime there is a talk of fall in prices it doesnt happen ....

Hence , I always suggest ... if you are a end user ... go buy... you cannot time like in stock market ... for an investor if he miss the bus .... its a notional loss .... but for end user its an actual loss since the pricepoint has moved away from him

You talk about hiranandani , lodha... can you tell me the time of delay in their projects ... Hiranandani is delayed by atleast one year .... same is true with lodha too..... The bottom line is there is acute cash crunch .... hence hiranandani launched 1 bhk ...to generate cashflows.

Boss, there is cash crunch becoz no end user is able to purchase anything at these idiotic rates.

The only way to bring down the price is to further squeeze builders by postponing RE purchase. Last man standing wins.

I am not an investor. Else i would have taken many offers thru my powerful contacts (well these are my good friends and hence i don't mis-use them-u C).

These offers are non-transferable . So can't help you there. Well there are only 2-3 flats earmarked as free gifts in a tower (for GOVT emp)--.

So there is no question of missing the Bus. I can board the Bus anytime-anyplace .

But for actual end users it does not make sense to buy matchbox size homes and pay for them by slogging for 20 years. Instead renting and waiting for RE crash which is eminent in few months or say a year is the best decision.

I have traveled the world and can tell you for sure that RE prices now are not in sync with infra-structure of the country nor with the quality of the flats (size, amenities). They all come with black component too.

I want each every home seeker should own his/her home but not at the cost of making life miserable for self and pleasure for the SHARP INVESTORS AND BUILDERS.

THATS ALL. I REST MY CASE.

Comment

Hiranandani vs Ackruti

Hey straightdriv ,

I wonder , you said every builder has some thing to hide. But Ackruti has lots of snags or so as reported in newspapers

They have reportedly manipulated their stocks at one point because of which their scip was delisted by SEBI. Also the SRA land scam. Illegal floors.

They may be doing it to squeeze money , every drop of it. But why then one has to be fascinated by grand opening and lobby ?

Besides, if I have to pay 8K / SQFT , then why would I not consider KALPATARU Ghatkopar or Mulund and why all the way to Thane ?

8000 /sqft is extremely pricey by any standard. Unless ofcourse you are an end user and your place of work is close to where this project is.

Comment

Well there is no point in discussing about builders every one has some dirty lenin or the other .... they are also an extension of the society... ... where ever you go no need to pay more money.... may be at school , hospital etc

monka , please get us kalpataru at ghatkopar at 8000 per sqft i am sure there would be lot of people in forum to buy at this rate ....the minimum there 9300 moreover the sizes are 1143 sqft onwards...

but ackruti size for 2 bhk is 730 which is affordable to people like me who connot dole out crs for a dwelling in mumbai

Comment

That is some what rhetoric

Well there is no point in discussing about builders every one has some dirty lenin or the other .... they are also an extension of the society... ... where ever you go no need to pay more money.... may be at school , hospital etc

monka , please get us kalpataru at ghatkopar at 8000 per sqft i am sure there would be lot of people in forum to buy at this rate ....the minimum there 9300 moreover the sizes are 1143 sqft onwards...

but ackruti size for 2 bhk is 730 which is affordable to people like me who connot dole out crs for a dwelling in mumbai
                For one, KT is a proven builder with clean record ( that I know). GKP is not Thane. And 9300 , it could be brought down to 8800 or even 8500 with a good bargain.

I will be very surprised if as you claimed lot of people will spend 1 crore on a two BHK on this forum/ . This is a middle class salaried people forum poched by investors and brokers. lol.

Take it from me. Any one who talks crores here is an investor or a broker . Why ? The person who is ready to buy 1 crore property will not spend time on forums like this. He/She will have a high degree of information already gathered first hand.

Comment

Ackruti Thane

Originally posted by monkatheart1 View Post
                  For one, KT is a proven builder with clean record ( that I know). GKP is not Thane. And 9300 , it could be brought down to 8800 or even 8500 with a good bargain.

I will be very surprised if as you claimed lot of people will spend 1 crore on a two BHK on this forum/ . This is a middle class salaried people forum poched by investors and brokers. lol.

Take it from me. Any one who talks crores here is an investor or a broker . Why ? The person who is ready to buy 1 crore property will not spend time on forums like this. He/She will have a high degree of information already gathered first hand.

Looks like ACKRUTI Thane is causing major uproar in MH assembly. The members demanding probe into the alleged violations of the builder in THANE.

Those who booked at Thane, please note.

Comment

I think investors who waited for too long to sell or have recently bought on bloated prices, are getting panic attacks now..

Comment

Originally posted by amul_capri View Post
                      I think investors who waited for too long to sell or have recently bought on bloated prices, are getting panic attacks now..
                      This builder seems to have permission for fewer number of floors. But he went ahead and constructed several floors. If you booked it in higher floor, you should be concerned

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X