Hubtown Greenwoods by Ackruti Group in Thane West, Mumbai

Last updated: May 20 2016
213 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Hubtown Greenwoods by Ackruti Group in Thane West, Mumbai

Dont speculate state facts

The buider has already got permission from the authorities and the work is in progress.

They have even shared that will all the people who own the flats .... If you are owner then you might have already got email on the same.

Further, those who have missed the bus are crying

Comment

Who have missed the bus are happy.

Originally posted by sharpinvestor View Post
      The buider has already got permission from the authorities and the work is in progress.

They have even shared that will all the people who own the flats .... If you are owner then you might have already got email on the same.

Further, those who have missed the bus are crying

People who have missed the bus are lucky and feel very happy. Their money is intact.

=========
      ===============

The Financial Express

Mumbai: Maharashtra Government today promised an inquiry into allegations against city-based Akruti Developers in connection with a project in the neighbouring Thane.

"I assure the House that I and the secretary of Urban Development Department will look into the irregularities that have come to light in Thane," Minister of State for Urban Development, Bhaskar Jadhav, said in the Legislative Council.

MLC Jaiprakash Chhajed had raised the issue alleging that Akruti acquired some land in Thane for setting up an IT park, but came up with a rental housing scheme instead.

Jadhav said in reply during the question hour today that the land was given for commercial purposes, but the builder later sought approval to develop it under the rental housing scheme.

"During the Construction, it was found that the builder had exceeded the number of floors that were permitted, and was fined for this irregularity," he said.

Deputy Chairperson Vasant Davkhare, who is from Thane, lamented that illegal buildings had mushroomed in Thane, and gone unnoticed.

Not satisfied with Jadhav's reply, Davkhare ruled that a comprehensive discussion would be held on the issue tomorrow.

==================

Comment

permissions

They have permission for all buildings. but don't have construction permissions i.e. further C.C. for example - F Wing permission is given for 30 floors but further CC only upto plinth level. (so they stoped construction work of F wing) just now only B and C construction going on in very slowly because they have some further CC approvals and for other buildings slab work stopped since 12 to 18 months

I think sharpinvestor have more idea about the project than all of us so i request to him please reply us when the construction work of all building will start in full swing (then we will discuss possession dates because without work we will not get possession)
        Last edited by ackrutibuyer; March 22 2012, 02:20 PM.

Comment

possession

Hubtown (Ackruti) also know that they will not able to hand over possession in time (even their revised time shedule too) but they hide the fact from buyers.

Comment

yes, i agree amul_capri

Comment

No need to worry

Well , you name it , lodha , ackruti , dosti etc all project were put on hold because of increased scrutiny by Muncipal Corporation .... now that the clearances have started trickling these projects have started .

I dont know about F wing since I am not the owner there can you please check with the builders there .

Me and my friends who hold one flat in C D E got letters about the requisite permission from the TMC.

Also the project has been approved by SBI , HDFC and other banks and funded by SBI ...they definately would have done a through deligence before approving

All builders have gone slow and the same is the case with Ackruti too. But we are certain about the possession in 2013, though there could be some delay due to challenging economic environment faced by everyone

We all are here in this forum ... lets see who will have the last laugh

cheers
              Last edited by sharpinvestor; March 22 2012, 04:03 PM.

Comment

Well , you name it , lodha , ackruti , dosti etc all project were put on hold because of increased scrutiny by Muncipal Corporation .... now that the clearances have started trickling these projects have started .

I dont know about F wing since I am not the owner there can you please check with the builders there .

Me and my friends who hold one flat in C D E got letters about the requisite permission from the TMC.

Also the project has been approved by SBI , HDFC and other banks and funded by SBI ...they definately would have done a through deligence before approving

All builders have gone slow and the same is the case with Ackruti too. But we are certain about the possession in 2013, though there could be some delay due to challenging economic environment faced by everyone

cheers

one of the my friend also booked a flat in wing D, the C.C. granted by TMC upto 12 floors in the year 2009 (exact date C.C. 22/12/2009) and almost 2 1/2 year later they even not get further C.C. beyond 12 floors due to bad planning and slow work on free flats to be handed over to government. Earlier developer said the the delay due to time taken by tmc on sanctioning swimming pool and other amenities on TMC reserve plot. they got all permission that CC (CC dated 20/07/2011) for swimming pools, gym, water tank etc. Developer just dig a portion of land (5 day work) for swimming pool. No progress of work on that reserve plot of land also. they are hiding lot of from buyers.

Comment

Please check once

cheers

sharpinvestor, I understand the fact that you own some flat there and do not like the fact that some one pointed its a 'fraud' project. But in your overzealous claims, you are overlooking facts.

The proceedings clearly state that the site was given to Ackruti for 'IT PROJECT' not for residential project. If that is true, every building there is illegal ( and will face demolition trust me).

Ackruti is no big deal than Adarsh which is facing demolition.

Unless you do not read newspapers, there is no way you could not have known about this. There are head line stories of this builder in reputed newspaper all over the place. From slum rehabilitation through approvals.

If you have a VALID deed , any bank will provide approval. So , the fact of the matter is , the builder has a valid acquisition deal BUT for the purpose of IT park . Not residential . So that automatically becomes an illegal building. It is like building on an agricultural plot.

I am not sure how banks approved them. I am no expert but there must be a huge scam there otherwise, banks like SBI wont accept that easily.

Besides , the fact that it came in ASSEMBLY means ( for this builder alone not Dosti wosti etc), that there is more.

Your claim that people are getting heart burn because they missed the bus is incorrect. It is an immature claim. No one knows you. Why should any one be jealous of a faceless entity ? .

Take it easy. Hope all will fall in place and no one will lose any money.

Please note that even in case of the legality of this building is in question, your investment will be intact ( because you are a victim and not a conspirator . You will get your money back. Courts wont allow builders to run away with your money. So , no need to panic.

Comment

cheers
                    Further, please understand that there are 100s of people who invested in it. Not just you.

Also none of us here is a legal expert or expert in these matters.

As you said, every builder has some thing to hide. But we do not know what is the extent that is allowed by law.

I only posted that info from a newsline cos I saw it this morning. Nothing more. It is not to push the panic button and scare people.

It could just be a misrepresentation of facts for all you know. If that is the case, you will hear clarifications from the builder soon. Or since the story appeared in newsline, it will be followed up.

So, as I said, we are sitting and speculating. So , relax.

Comment

Hi ,

Lodha's casa univis was also discussed in assembly, you have hiranandani powai also discussed in assembly and court, even it was said that some part of hiranandani estate is under forest area , you have kalpataru kandivali... also discussed in papers .... so no big deal... these things happen

I had seen the papers before buying the flat .... they bought the land from a private party which is Asiatic Gases.. not the govt. Then MMRDA gave them permission for rental housing .... everything was in order.... they already got other approvals based on which they are constructing a swimming pool and water tank for TMC... all of these have been cleared by the muncipal commissioner itself ....

The commercial was for the area in front of greenwoods where ackruti siddhi stands ... they got permission to convert the same from commercial to residential too.

Neither I am not worried about my money nor about notional profits since i am sure about getting a good flat for me and my family to stay

Suggest you go and talk to some bankers who have approved the project ... you will see that all their papers are in order .

As I said earlier, we all are here in this forum ... lets see who will have the last laugh

cheers

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X