Has anyone seen/booked at the upcoming property of Ackruti Grp in Thane? Their rates seem to be pretty low for Pokhran 1? Any catch in that? Also I was reading on the net that the company had a bad year 08-09...
Read more
204 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Photo of visit

Look the progress of rental housing project of dosti group

Originally Posted by greenthane
    Home-on-rent: 3,000 units to be ready in Thane soon

Published: Monday, Jun 4, 2012, 9:06 IST | Updated: Monday, Jun 4, 2012, 1:09 IST

In a boost to the Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority’s (MMRDA) rental housing scheme, around 3,000 tenements are expected to be ready soon at two sites in Thane.
    Till now, the MMRDA has sanctioned location clearances to 41 projects and expects around one lakh houses to be built under the scheme in the next two years. Of these projects, around 20 have received permission to start work.
    Under the rental housing scheme, the MMRDA plans to construct tenements to be given on a rent ranging between Rs800 and Rs1,500 a month. Any individual, who has been a resident of Maharashtra for the last 15 years and has a minimum monthly income of Rs5,000 would be able to avail a home under this scheme, which is also a slum prevention programme.

MMRDA commissioner Rahul Asthana has visited the two rental housing projects in Thane — at Vartak Nagar and Manpada. “We expect the Dosti Vihar project at Vartak Nagar to deliver 1,492 rental tenements in four buildings by August, along with 32 shops, four balwadis, four welfare centers and four cabins for caretakers,” said Asthana. At the Dosti Imperia site in Manpada, 1,429 houses in five buildings are expected to be ready soon. The same facilities will be provided here too.
    The government had recently agreed to changes in the scheme and increase the size of the tenements to 300 sqft from the earlier 160 sqft.
    It was decided to hike the carpet area of the 52,000 tenements for which clearances have been given for 300 sqft area, but work is yet to start. However, the size of 37,000 flats on which work has begun will remain 160 sqft.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

................. Dosti completed around 3000 rental flat, same time ackruti started construction of rental building, till date they even not completed 300 flats........................ reason from management is pending approvals?
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

I thank the forum owners, administrators and participants for maintaining this platform. I'm too an owner of Ackruti Greenwoods in Thane. Could anyone update on the proposed May 2012 meeting in Thane? Separately I'm planning to create a database with emailid/ no/flat no for owners of ackruti (all wings). so that next time we could post updates to all owners through email & sms. Hope people come forward and find as many owners as they can for database update. Please share your thoughts.
    Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Join me to create a forum where we can really gather and make decision as a group.

Hi All,

I am UNIT buyer in Greenwoods project and bought a unit in D Wing. I've been monitoring this thread for a long time, But never contributed. I thought every project/builder makes some delay. But now, I really feel that Ackruti may be trying to make fool out of us or might have become greedy looking the prices that went up over the period of time since the project has been launched.

I have created a yahoogroup, called "Hubtown-Greenwoods-Buyers". Link is as below

Hubtown-Greenwoods-Buyers : Hubtown-Greenwoods-Buyers

I request all the serious people to join the group there and start contubuting. Gradually we'll be able to make a big crowd with ppl knowing each other. Benefit of joining this group are as below

We may be able to form a big group
      We may know each other personally, which may benefit us later
      All the documents, letter, photos being uploaded there will be available at one place which may be required. If we'll go for any legal actions against Builder
      Finally, Power is Unity.

The entry in this group is with approval, as I don't any person from builder should enter and manipulate things.

Secondly before joining you may have to share the unit# and contact# with me.

This is for creating a list of buyers which may help us in future.

FRIENDS GO AHEAD... WAITING FOR UR RESPONSE...

-AMIT.
      The entry in this group is with approval, as I don't any person from builder should enter and manipulate things.

-AMIT.

-AMIT.

-AMIT.

-AMIT.

-AMIT.

-AMIT.
    CommentQuote
  • Sir your id souds like an indecent proposal
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by lexusnexus
    Sir your id souds like an indecent proposal

See, I have not posted this to make a fun out here. I don't know how serious matter is this for you. But this is for the people who are serious about it. You may not be in a financial touble like other people. So please, I humbly request you to either take this seriously or you are not required at this forum.
    CommentQuote
  • Don't make fun of the boy!

Lexbro, don't make fun of the boy, he is too tense!

That is what happens when one thinks one is too smart and ends up making foolish decision of investing in Indian RE especially without knowing abc of world economy.

A great example. Oh and this is not making fun of the situation. nooooo please.I do not laugh at those who mourn.

Regarding the handle Touch...it probably is again herd mentality...but this time for choosing handle....like touchscreen, touchphone,touchthis,touchdat,Ilook,Icook,Ifuk etc. etc.

Nothing indecent about it.Just a fad.

And these buyers are in big hot soup...so let them be at peace...preparing for war with the builder (not us).

No point in giving them a reason to smile Lex....

;)

Originally Posted by lexusnexus
    Sir your id souds like an indecent proposal
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by avenger07
    Hi,

I thank the forum owners, administrators and participants for maintaining this platform. I'm too an owner of Ackruti Greenwoods in Thane. Could anyone update on the proposed May 2012 meeting in Thane? Separately I'm planning to create a database with emailid/ no/flat no for owners of ackruti (all wings). so that next time we could post updates to all owners through email & sms. Hope people come forward and find as many owners as they can for database update. Please share your thoughts.
    Regards

i am in d wing name prakash please inform mr if u any news for posesion thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cprakash1999
    i am in d wing name prakash please inform mr if u any news for posesion thanks

It Sept. 2013, for B & C Wing and For wing D it Nov. 2013, Builder inform the revised date by letter and by emails also. No work is going on site so it is sure this possession date also be revised.
    CommentQuote
  • Do not surprise if Ackruti management gives you a letter about further delay. This time reason will be "Fire in Maharashtra Parliament House". Only Ackruti's file is burnt in this fire. So they have to redesign the complete project.
    CommentQuote
  • mmrda permission

Originally Posted by HubtownThane
    Do not surprise if Ackruti management gives you a letter about further delay. This time reason will be "Fire in Maharashtra Parliament House". Only Ackruti's file is burnt in this fire. So they have to redesign the complete project.

I talk with ackruti staff, they told me that they received mmrda permission but little idea about work start
    CommentQuote
  • MMRD'S letter is submitted to TMC. Now TMC will issue the approval within 3 weeks, i.e. by mid of July2012. Then work will start day & Night. This is update from Hubtown office.
    God help them to achieve promised schedule.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by HubtownThane
    MMRD'S letter is submitted to TMC. Now TMC will issue the approval within 3 weeks, i.e. by mid of July2012. Then work will start day & Night. This is update from Hubtown office.
    God help them to achieve promised schedule.

One of the employee of the ackruti told me that the main condition of MMRDA rental housing Scheme is that the developers must construct rental buildings first and upon progress of the rental buildings mmrda will release FSI / TMC will issue CC. TMC issued full CC to Ackruti for rental buildings in the year 2009 (see attach file). So asked the management not to make fool to the customers of greenwoods project and start construction of rental buildings immediately, pay all dues to contractors and asked them to start construction work. The success of the project is only depends on progress of rental buildings only. Now management approached TMC for further CC for sale buildings and surely TMC will going to issue negligible further CC because progress on rental buildings are unsatisfactory.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ringrose
    One of the employee of the ackruti told me that the main condition of MMRDA rental housing Scheme is that the developers must construct rental buildings first and upon progress of the rental buildings mmrda will release FSI / TMC will issue CC. TMC issued full CC to Ackruti for rental buildings in the year 2009 (see attach file). So asked the management not to make fool to the customers of greenwoods project and start construction of rental buildings immediately, pay all dues to contractors and asked them to start construction work. The success of the project is only depends on progress of rental buildings only. Now management approached TMC for further CC for sale buildings and surely TMC will going to issue negligible further CC because progress on rental buildings are unsatisfactory.

yes, u r right, hubtown received further CC from TMC for another just 2-3 floors for 2 or 3 wings only and not for all wings, this is unconfirmed news from one of the hubtown staff. Please check with hubtown for confirmation. that means work of rental building very important for this project. Lets hope hubtown will start work in two or three days as they promises.
    CommentQuote
  • Any news from Hubtown office? It is heard that Hubtown is launching new project at Voltas (near Upwan Lake). What about Greenwood Completion? Ajay Pawar and Kewal both sits in Voltas. Anyone can meet and ask future of Greenwood.
    CommentQuote
  • Just got following updates from Ackruti office 30 min back...

Ackruti case is on TMC comissioner's table and should be approved in this week..
    Approval for CC will be as follows:

B wing : CC already recieved till 29th floor. Thats it. No futher CC will be given.30th floor will not be constructed for B wing.

C wing : CC recieved till 26th floor. By this weekend , CC shud be given from 27th floor to 30th floor. Thr is plan of CLUB House on the top of C wing.

A , D & E : CC will be given only for 2-3 floors for now. Further CC will be provided based on the progress in construction of Rental buildings.

F wing : No CC as of now. No plan as of now.

Dont know whats gonna happen.
    CommentQuote