Collapse

Hubtown Greenwoods by Ackruti Group in Thane West, Mumbai

Last updated: May 20 2016
213 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Hubtown Greenwoods by Ackruti Group in Thane West, Mumbai

Hello , I am also an harrassed owner in B wing Ackruti greenwood project , I would also like to join at 11.00 am meeting at Gadkari Rangayatan on 20th May 2012

Comment

Way to go!

Now look them in their eyes.

Close a fist. Punch them in their chest so that their heartbeat stops instantly.

This is Dabanng style and the only style that will work.

Don't take my words literally but this is the power that should emanate when you speak or write to the builders. Never bog down.

Not giving you lessons but only encouragement and best wishes.

Although in the back of my mind I know that you collective effort will FAIL against the builder lobby backed by local B*****RD politicians.

Unless you rise above your Mango people tag.

Jai Hind.

Originally posted by HubtownThane View Post
      Hello All affected buyers of Hubtown Greenwood Thane.

Enough is heard about delays and problems from Hubtown management. This is a time to demand answers from mishandleres of this project.

A letter is being drafted by members of this project asking answers to Hubtown's ignorent management. Please see the draft at the end of this post.

Please support by signing the letter if you are really concern about your hard earn money invested in this project. You must tell them that it is not your post retirement planned house.

Venue is : Gadkari Rangayatan, Talav Pali, Thane. Meet near the gate of Rangayatan
      Time : 11:00 am
      Date : 20 May 2012, Sunday.

Somewhere you have to begin this. So why not now?

Draft of letter: Your suggessions to improve the draft are welcome.

May 22, 2012

To,

M/s. Hubtown Ltd.
      Ackruti Solaris, N.S. Phadke Marg,
      Near regency Hotel, Andheri (E),
      Opp. Teli Gali, Mumbai-400093.

Subject: - Extension of possession date for handing over flats in Ackruti Greenwoods, Thane

Dear Sir / Madam,

Please refer to your e-mail dated April 21, 2012 regarding extension of possession date for handing over flats in Ackruti Greenwoods, Thane.

We are totally shocked and surprised with the information provided in your said e-mail. It is extremely sad and painful to know that you are going to revise the possession date once again, this being the second extension.

You have disclosed in your e-mail that Hubtown Greenwoods project is linked with the Rental Housing Scheme of MMRDA. You had hidden these facts in your advertisements and also did not disclose the same when we signed the Agreements with you for our flats. You even failed inform the same in your letter for delay sent to us earlier (received by us in October / November 2011). We came to know the delay of the project just prior to its completion date of possession only when inquired by us. This is totally misleading and deficient of services rendered by you as a builder.

You claim that Hubtown Limited is a committed and professionally managed company is totally false and based less as you are cheating innocent customers like us by totally giving false promises and hopes. From the correspondence received by us and general information and news published in various news papers about your company, it is very clear that you are taking all of us for a ride.

You have provided commencement certificate to us for B and C wing in February 2012 and informed that no further approvals are awaited from any statutory authority to complete the said wings as per the scheduled date. Now you are informing us about new approval requirements, which is totally unacceptable. It is apparent that you may have provided us false documents or incomplete information of your project. We feel that we have been taken us for granted and thus you are giving us frivolous reasons for delay which is totally unacceptable to us at the fag end of completion date.

We have already highlighted other examples of your non-commitment and non-professional work methods in our reply dated January 21, 2012 to your reasons for delay in possession. Unfortunately, we still are facing the same problems regarding improper updates and feedback etc. from your end especially your site representatives.

You had informed vide your e-mail dated April 28, 2012 you cannot arrange a meeting with your MD for Greenwoods project, from this communication it is apparent that your MD does not want to face us as he does not have a face to show us and has directed the lower staff to mislead us indefinitely.
      It is unfortunate to highlight that we have no trust in your so called “brand name” because of various reasons mentioned above.

We completely reject delay in completion of Greenwoods project. If we do not get a proper schedule of plan slab wise completion from your end by 31st May 2012, we will have no choice but to initiate legal action against you and your brand name will be highlighted in all the leading news papers so that other customers do not suffer like us. Please note that we will not accept any compromise on any aspect of quality of construction. We are extremely concerned with the delay in construction as the building structure is remaining exposed to extreme weather conditions which in turn will affect quality and life of the building.
      We would again like to mention that any additional financial charges (taxes or any other) due to changes in Govt. policies which may be effective from 01 December 2011 (i.e. after original possession date of November 2011) shall be paid by you as the same become effective due to your incompetency because of delayed possession.

Please be informed that the project has been delayed due to your gross incompetency and negligence for which you have to compensate all of us by paying rent / 18% interest for the moneys paid by us from the original date of possession till the new date of possession.

This letter has been signed by so many affected customers of Hub Town Green woods.

In view of above it is requested to intimate the required information without further delay.

Thanking You,
      Yours truly

Comment

Originally posted by manugnair View Post
        yes , i have booked a flat there . These flats are affordable and the builder is also reliable . Though the open space is less , but nowadays "within budget" flats are important . They are currently selling at 4150 per sqft , where as a new building coming nearby has given an indicative opening of 4750
        hi i also booked in ackruti greenwoods d wing project is very delay a part from this one more query i have i have sign the agreement in ackruti now the name has changed to hubtown will this creat a problem in future or we will need to make deed of rectification i spoke to builder also they say we have provide you the amendment leter which is in common but i think we will need to do deed of rectification in thane registrar office saying that agreement made in ackruti is now amended to hubtown, please reply if you have any idea

Comment

Received all permission but work stopped

It is now clear that all the permission obtained by this builder from local authority. But his intention to harass customer so flat purchasers will take back their hard earn money from builder and he will sell those flat at higher rate.

Comment

Any updates

I saw this post now....Any update on yesterday's meeting?
            What happened??

Comment

Tit for Tat!

If that be the case as you have mentioned then the only recourse is demanding the money back from the builder current rate quoted for the flat.

I.E: If you purchased 3500 psf in 2007/08 then demand @6500 or 7500 psf whatever is the current rate he is quoting, instead of original amount @18% interest.

Infact current rates people who bought latest will benefit marginally more than those who booked earlier (3-4 years back).

But whatever the decision please stick together and make one demand if you are going to.

And put up a brave fight. No amicable solution possible with thugs.

Originally posted by ringrose View Post
              It is now clear that all the permission obtained by this builder from local authority. But his intention to harass customer so flat purchasers will take back their hard earn money from builder and he will sell those flat at higher rate.

Comment

We don't want our money back. We want compensation i.e by rent from builder delay period / 18% interest for the moneys paid by us from the original date of possession (Nov. 2011 ) till the new date of possession. (March 2013 .... 2014 ............. )
                If flat purchasers commits default for making installment payment then builder charge 21% / 24% penal interest on due amount

Arond 30% of project work completed.

Originally posted by StraightDriv View Post
                If that be the case as you have mentioned then the only recourse is demanding the money back from the builder current rate quoted for the flat.

I.E: If you purchased 3500 psf in 2007/08 then demand @6500 or 7500 psf whatever is the current rate he is quoting, instead of original amount @18% interest.

Infact current rates people who bought latest will benefit marginally more than those who booked earlier (3-4 years back).

But whatever the decision please stick together and make one demand if you are going to.

And put up a brave fight. No amicable solution possible with thugs.
                Last edited by ringrose; May 21 2012, 02:03 PM.

Comment

Ok. now we have some good demand to work with.

What is my reason to involve?

I could have been one of the victims had I booked the flat in 2009. Thankfully local intel prevented me from going for this project. I keep an eye daily as i commute to my office and back.

Else I would have spent sleepless nights since 2009 upto ...God knows when.

Unless the victims gather and agree to common demands it is difficult to bring the Mammoth (local politicians are beneficiaries in the project like free bungalows / flats etc.).

best luck.

Originally posted by ringrose View Post
                  We don't want our money back. We want compensation i.e by rent from builder delay period / 18% interest for the moneys paid by us from the original date of possession (Nov. 2011 ) till the new date of possession. (March 2013 .... 2014 ............. )
                  If flat purchasers commits default for making installment payment then builder charge 21% / 24% penal interest on due amount

Arond 30% of project work completed.

Comment

D wing

Hi .. fellow members . Apartment Owners of Hubtown...

Did the meet happened yesterday 20.05.2012 (morning) as scheduled..??? any status quo..
                    regards

Comment

D wing

Hello Everyone

I saw the post regarding the meeting which was scheduled yesterday. Unfortunately i saw this post late evening yesterday.

Can anyone update on the meeting that happened yesterday? I am keen to knwo why hubtown management has not arranged for any meeting which they had promised to keep. Anyways it real pain now jus attending the meeting and we should all get after them for compensation! they have literally cheated us.

Please update on future course of action based on meeting yesterday.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X