Has anyone seen/booked at the upcoming property of Ackruti Grp in Thane? Their rates seem to be pretty low for Pokhran 1? Any catch in that? Also I was reading on the net that the company had a bad year 08-09...
Read more
204 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Last time I asked 'F' wing had CCs for 1st 3 floors. Their's different information floating around from different sources.
    Can we guys join and started asking pointed questions to the builder straightaway.
    Lets meet at the site office this Saturday at 11 am.
    What say?

Originally Posted by HubtownBuyer
    Just got following updates from Ackruti office 30 min back...

Ackruti case is on TMC comissioner's table and should be approved in this week..
    Approval for CC will be as follows:

B wing : CC already recieved till 29th floor. Thats it. No futher CC will be given.30th floor will not be constructed for B wing.

C wing : CC recieved till 26th floor. By this weekend , CC shud be given from 27th floor to 30th floor. Thr is plan of CLUB House on the top of C wing.

A , D & E : CC will be given only for 2-3 floors for now. Further CC will be provided based on the progress in construction of Rental buildings.

F wing : No CC as of now. No plan as of now.

Dont know whats gonna happen.
    CommentQuote
  • from my source the CC actually received by Ackruti but they don't want to share it now (we can verify printed date of CC when they actually share CC with customers)

For A wing - No further Approvals
    For B Wing - They already received full CC earlier (but work not going on reason?)
    For C Wing - 30 floors
    For D wing - 15 Floors
    For E wing - 11 Floors
    For F Wing - No further Approvals
    for Rental 5 Building - They already hold full CC but work not going on

I am also confused who is right?

Just got following updates from Ackruti office 30 min back...

Ackruti case is on TMC comissioner's table and should be approved in this week..
    Approval for CC will be as follows:

B wing : CC already recieved till 29th floor. Thats it. No futher CC will be given.30th floor will not be constructed for B wing.

C wing : CC recieved till 26th floor. By this weekend , CC shud be given from 27th floor to 30th floor. Thr is plan of CLUB House on the top of C wing.

A , D & E : CC will be given only for 2-3 floors for now. Further CC will be provided based on the progress in construction of Rental buildings.

F wing : No CC as of now. No plan as of now.

Dont know whats gonna happen.
    CommentQuote
  • Heyyy Guys..

Lets meet this Saturday at Ackruti Site....
    We have to gather and get the details from Builder
    We have to ask wat exactly they r doin n whn r they gonna complete the proj..

Decide on the time to meet....

Or else... we can start a forum on Hubtown greenwoods group on Yahoo ( 13 members already in group ) and decide to meet this saturday..

Please reply...
    CommentQuote
  • I am planning to go on Saturday.
    Let's all meet at 11 am at ackruti site office.

Heyyy Guys..

Lets meet this Saturday at Ackruti Site....
    We have to gather and get the details from Builder
    We have to ask wat exactly they r doin n whn r they gonna complete the proj..

Decide on the time to meet....

Or else... we can start a forum on Hubtown greenwoods group on Yahoo ( 13 members already in group ) and decide to meet this saturday..

Please reply...
    CommentQuote
  • Also be ready to visit Ackruti's new project office at Voltas, Upavan. Key persons who can answer our questions sits here.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by HubtownThane
    Also be ready to visit Ackruti's new project office at Voltas, Upavan. Key persons who can answer our questions sits here.

Answer from these key persons will be the file is on the TMC Commissioner table and work will start as soon as we get CC from TMC. They will not say single word about rental permissions that they hold since more than 3 years and also bldg no. B & C. (TMC Commissioner doing pickle of Ackruti's file or Ackurti making fool to us.)
    CommentQuote
  • hi, did people meet in thane?. Could any1 share his/her emailid/#numbers. Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Key's are leaving. Ajay Pawar has left Hubtown, may be Keval Walimbia is next in line. Next incharge will tell that he has not promised anything about possesion dates. Whoever puts a foot in this project has same fate.
    Poor customers are bearing heavy financial losses. They are paying EMI & Rents and Hubtown is only giving excuses and Tarikh pe Tarikh pe Tarikh.......................
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by greenthane
    from my source the CC actually received by Ackruti but they don't want to share it now (we can verify printed date of CC when they actually share CC with customers)

For A wing - No further Approvals
    For B Wing - They already received full CC earlier (but work not going on reason?)
    For C Wing - 30 floors
    For D wing - 15 Floors
    For E wing - 11 Floors
    For F Wing - No further Approvals
    for Rental 5 Building - They already hold full CC but work not going on

I am also confused who is right?

Perfect, they received above mentioned CC from TMC 10 days ago, but they are not hurry to the start work and share it to customers. Some of key's saying its take 1-2 years to start the work if all went correct. Poor customer’s not doing any thing and ackruti taking undue benefits.
    ... now its time to take some serious steps like send legal notice, complaint to government agencies, strike in front of ackruti office, hold/put banners on site, take possession of plot, call media etc.. ones again all should come forward and meet a place for further decision, this time not 30-40 but 300-400.... pls. asked your own soul and share idea .... it’s time to action otherwise all will lost. Don’t think other are fighting for you but think you are fighting for yourself.
    CommentQuote
  • i had booked in d wing 22 floor i think no aproval has been got will i get possesion or no can any body answer this
    CommentQuote
  • Copy of CC received

Enclosed is a copy of CC received , hope the work will start soon.
    CommentQuote
  • There is an assurance that non-stop work will start from mid/by end of Aug. Wish them Good Luck.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by HubtownThane
    There is an assurance that non-stop work will start from mid/by end of Aug. Wish them Good Luck.

They told me in October work will start, Hubtown received further CC in the month feb 2012 and now extension in July 2012. Contractor want more time to mobilize their resource. The same answer we received from the month February 2012 and now too. Is it funny? Hubtown thinks all customers are fool and some of so called investors are here to just display CC in this thread and giving assurance work will start soon like hubtown did in last 1 years.

From me also wish them good luck
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sharpinvestor
    enclosed is a copy of cc received , hope the work will start soon.

in this attachment it is saying permission is given for 13 to 15 floor only for d wing what does that means that after 15th floor permission has not gotted yet
    CommentQuote
  • To Ringrose:
    We have no other option than to wait and watch. Builder's option to cancel the booking is highly unacceptable, at list in my case. Rather I would prefer to be optimistic. There is delay we all know, but only shouting on net dosen't help.
    If work dosen't start in Aug we should meet at site on 1st Sept 2012, Saturday. And this time we must decide the further strategy. In our last meeting there was very limited response. When mass people are ready to wait, minorities are left with limited choice.
    CommentQuote