Collapse

Hubtown Greenwoods by Ackruti Group in Thane West, Mumbai

Last updated: May 20 2016
213 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Hubtown Greenwoods by Ackruti Group in Thane West, Mumbai

It is getting delayed delayed and delayed. Till the time all the flat owners are fragmented the Builder will enjoy the benefit. Let us get together - not 30/50 minimum about 500-600 people and then talk to builder for one full day. If required let us take a call whether any legal opinoin can be explored.

Comment

i thank my stars that i did not book a property in this project due to the high end attitude of the staff ..anywaz i wud hav been in profit as whn i was plannin to book the rates were 4650

Comment

Delay in Possession

Hi All,

I have been following this thread ......
        I am also one of the frustated buyes of Ackruti Greenwoods Thane.

Just received a letter from Ackruti saying possession date has been revised from March 2013 to Sept 2013 for "C" wing.

I am making continuous calls to Site officers to know the construction status.Last time I called up in April 2012, they said construction is stopped and would start again from May end. Today when I called up , they are saying it will take 2 more months to start the construction.

I dont see them in a mood to start the construction n complete the project on a high priority..

Not starting construction even after getting CC upto 29th floor from TMC.
        Moreover not compensating for this hapless project delay.

I strongly see a need of all buyers coming together n take some legal action against Ackruti group.

Comment

Home-on-rent: 3,000 units to be ready in Thane soon

Published: Monday, Jun 4, 2012, 9:06 IST | Updated: Monday, Jun 4, 2012, 1:09 IST

In a boost to the Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority’s (MMRDA) rental housing scheme, around 3,000 tenements are expected to be ready soon at two sites in Thane.
          Till now, the MMRDA has sanctioned location clearances to 41 projects and expects around one lakh houses to be built under the scheme in the next two years. Of these projects, around 20 have received permission to start work.
          Under the rental housing scheme, the MMRDA plans to construct tenements to be given on a rent ranging between Rs800 and Rs1,500 a month. Any individual, who has been a resident of Maharashtra for the last 15 years and has a minimum monthly income of Rs5,000 would be able to avail a home under this scheme, which is also a slum prevention programme.

MMRDA commissioner Rahul Asthana has visited the two rental housing projects in Thane — at Vartak Nagar and Manpada. “We expect the Dosti Vihar project at Vartak Nagar to deliver 1,492 rental tenements in four buildings by August, along with 32 shops, four balwadis, four welfare centers and four cabins for caretakers,” said Asthana. At the Dosti Imperia site in Manpada, 1,429 houses in five buildings are expected to be ready soon. The same facilities will be provided here too.
          The government had recently agreed to changes in the scheme and increase the size of the tenements to 300 sqft from the earlier 160 sqft.
          It was decided to hike the carpet area of the 52,000 tenements for which clearances have been given for 300 sqft area, but work is yet to start. However, the size of 37,000 flats on which work has begun will remain 160 sqft.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

................. Dosti completed around 3000 rental flat, same time ackruti started construction of rental building, till date they even not completed 300 flats........................ reason from management is pending approvals?

Comment

Time for legal action

It is really digusting and frustrating feeling after booking flat in Ackruti!

Really annoyed and feel we all should really take legal action against them. I am sure we all have strong evidence against the builder based on the inordinate delays , false claims done since time of booking and they have mislead us but not sharing information at early stage.

Comment

At meeting dated 22/05/2012 with Ackruti Management, a director of Ackruti told to customer that the building construction work will start within 20 days in full swing, now almost 16 days past.
              After completing 20 days all customers expect new reason from management for stop work. new reason may be rain in thane

Comment

Photo of visit

Look the progress of rental housing project of dosti group

Originally posted by greenthane View Post
                Home-on-rent: 3,000 units to be ready in Thane soon

Published: Monday, Jun 4, 2012, 9:06 IST | Updated: Monday, Jun 4, 2012, 1:09 IST

In a boost to the Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority’s (MMRDA) rental housing scheme, around 3,000 tenements are expected to be ready soon at two sites in Thane.
                Till now, the MMRDA has sanctioned location clearances to 41 projects and expects around one lakh houses to be built under the scheme in the next two years. Of these projects, around 20 have received permission to start work.
                Under the rental housing scheme, the MMRDA plans to construct tenements to be given on a rent ranging between Rs800 and Rs1,500 a month. Any individual, who has been a resident of Maharashtra for the last 15 years and has a minimum monthly income of Rs5,000 would be able to avail a home under this scheme, which is also a slum prevention programme.

MMRDA commissioner Rahul Asthana has visited the two rental housing projects in Thane — at Vartak Nagar and Manpada. “We expect the Dosti Vihar project at Vartak Nagar to deliver 1,492 rental tenements in four buildings by August, along with 32 shops, four balwadis, four welfare centers and four cabins for caretakers,” said Asthana. At the Dosti Imperia site in Manpada, 1,429 houses in five buildings are expected to be ready soon. The same facilities will be provided here too.
                The government had recently agreed to changes in the scheme and increase the size of the tenements to 300 sqft from the earlier 160 sqft.
                It was decided to hike the carpet area of the 52,000 tenements for which clearances have been given for 300 sqft area, but work is yet to start. However, the size of 37,000 flats on which work has begun will remain 160 sqft.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

................. Dosti completed around 3000 rental flat, same time ackruti started construction of rental building, till date they even not completed 300 flats........................ reason from management is pending approvals?
                Attached Files

Comment

Hi,

I thank the forum owners, administrators and participants for maintaining this platform. I'm too an owner of Ackruti Greenwoods in Thane. Could anyone update on the proposed May 2012 meeting in Thane? Separately I'm planning to create a database with emailid/ no/flat no for owners of ackruti (all wings). so that next time we could post updates to all owners through email & sms. Hope people come forward and find as many owners as they can for database update. Please share your thoughts.
                  Regards

Comment

Join me to create a forum where we can really gather and make decision as a group.

Hi All,

I am UNIT buyer in Greenwoods project and bought a unit in D Wing. I've been monitoring this thread for a long time, But never contributed. I thought every project/builder makes some delay. But now, I really feel that Ackruti may be trying to make fool out of us or might have become greedy looking the prices that went up over the period of time since the project has been launched.

I have created a yahoogroup, called "Hubtown-Greenwoods-Buyers". Link is as below

Hubtown-Greenwoods-Buyers : Hubtown-Greenwoods-Buyers

I request all the serious people to join the group there and start contubuting. Gradually we'll be able to make a big crowd with ppl knowing each other. Benefit of joining this group are as below
                    • We may be able to form a big group
                    • We may know each other personally, which may benefit us later
                    • All the documents, letter, photos being uploaded there will be available at one place which may be required. If we'll go for any legal actions against Builder
                    • Finally, Power is Unity.
                    The entry in this group is with approval, as I don't any person from builder should enter and manipulate things.

Secondly before joining you may have to share the unit# and contact# with me.

This is for creating a list of buyers which may help us in future.

FRIENDS GO AHEAD... WAITING FOR UR RESPONSE...

-AMIT.

Comment

Sir your id souds like an indecent proposal

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X