Do not wait for property market to go down, simple reason, real estate will always go up, more stringent govt. Control will help this, fdi investment will give jobs opportunties in mumbai,as our politicians are stupid and no one is thinking to develop outskirts of mumbai and no infrasturcture help form govt.invest in good properties in borivli,malad where new metro stations are coming and u will get double return in 7-8 years
Read more
4 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by rajkumar007
    Do not wait for property market to go down, simple reason, real estate will always go up, more stringent govt. Control will help this, fdi investment will give jobs opportunties in mumbai,as our politicians are stupid and no one is thinking to develop outskirts of mumbai and no infrasturcture help form govt.invest in good properties in borivli,malad where new metro stations are coming and u will get double return in 7-8 years

You mean to say that these builders like Lodhs,RNA and others are fools in slashing prices for their premium projects in Mumbai?:):)
    CommentQuote
    ..real estate will always go up...

You obviously don't read news, tell that to thousands of americans some of whom will even sell you house for free.
    CommentQuote
  • I see a lot of forum members who all joined around january time promoting all the projects and extermly bullish about RE projects? I can't understand how can someone be so foolish to make such comments at a time when we are seeing rates being slashed all over..I only feel that most of these new members are either working for a builder or are brokers.

No sane person at this time would make such comments. I had almost closed a deal at Bhagtani powai, but backed out and am very happy that I did that..The builder had not disclosed the land agreement, no CC, no work at all and was demanding 30% payment...

Builders who have the land and approvals in place are not able to close deals like lodha blue moon. Not sure how are builders asking for 30% payment when there is no approval at all and the prices offered is almost similar to ready construction flats in that area...

I would be very cautious in going for any RE property..there is no guarentee of builders completing the projects. Big builders are RNA are having cash flow problems. Imagine what could happen with small builders..
    CommentQuote

"Jaaaaanni" I mean Rajkumar ji :)
    Ever heard abt "Catching a falling Knife " ??????
    yes, after 5-6 yrs rate may be little higher due to stupid inflation(and you can claim that "I told you so" "real estate will always go up"!!!) but FD at 8-9% with compounded may give better return than RE and its hassle free, tension free and you can sleep at night well and dont have to keep looking at IREF board and builders office to see what is going on with your project !!!!!!
    CommentQuote