Joint Project- kateeleshwari Developers & Ramani Brothers, Mulund, Mumbai

Last updated: August 2 2013
5 | Posts
3707 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joint Project- kateeleshwari Developers & Ramani Brothers, Mulund, Mumbai

Anybody know about kateeleshwari developers & ramani brothers joint project in mulund west near check naka.

Its under sra project. Sra building of 20th story already completed. 20th story sell building's foundation & basement work already done & first slab work start soon.
    Current rate is 9300. I am looking for 1 bhk.

Anybody know about the developer.

Please guide me.

Re : Joint Project- kateeleshwari Developers & Ramani Brothers, Mulund, Mumbai

Anil,

Yes, they have had several projects south of Mulund at Nahur and another one one the central line. In nahur, one is completed, and they are working on another one. The builder is small, but trustworthy. They have just finished one tower in Mulund next to the current site that is in construction, and the project should be picking up in a month or so. Good Luck investing!

Thanks.

Originally posted by anil98211 View Post
    Anybody know about kateeleshwari developers & ramani brothers joint project in mulund west near check naka.

Its under sra project. Sra building of 20th story already completed. 20th story sell building's foundation & basement work already done & first slab work start soon.
    Current rate is 9300. I am looking for 1 bhk.

Anybody know about the developer.

Please guide me.

Comment

Hi,

Did you manage to buy this property?

- Regards,

Comment

Hi Guys,
        has anyone seen this property.....can anyone share information about this property/builders

Comment

Hello,

I have seen this property and have also met builder. We also climbed SRA building and I think builder have done a good job. It was almost finish.

Coming back to main saleable property, all ground work was completed both for residential and commercial. I understood after monsoon is over...they will start with slab work.

I have one of my friends office at current octrio naka. According to him, they have already got notice to move thier current offices as BMC / authorities will be demolishing old buildings and even those roadside hotels in order to widen up roads. I have also heard that octrio naka will be completely gone. I believe once that happens, it will be good place to stay.

Good luck!

Comment

Has anyone bought in this property, wht is current price?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
            Working...
            X