Hi Friends,

I had a word with the builder that they are launching a new tower soon. So can any of you guys (who have booked flats in previous buildings) can say whether it is better to book at pre launch (or LAUNCH) stage with this builder.

Also, how is the location and the construction quality of the builder...

If some one else is interested we can go in groups....
Read more
4 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi, Has anyone invested recently in their new phase, Building 6 & 7? Please share more details. I am interested in this project.

Would appreciate your contributions.
    CommentQuote
  • I have never heard of this builder before but if you say about investing in pre launch project i don't think its bad you should go ahead but examine everything before making a final decision.
    CommentQuote
  • Pre launch by any builder for that matter during these tight market conditions is a risky proposition. I would advise you to check on funding and liquidity part of the builder before taking the plunge even though the rates offered would be lip-smacking.

Also to look at would be how many projects are getting launched/nearing possession during the same time. This again has impact on funds available with developer. If there are multiple (many) launches at the same time, developer might find it difficult to run the show for all projects going forward and yours can be one of them if pre launch isn't a successful event due to sluggish market response.

As far construction quality is concerned, it is at par with what developer commands in terms of pricing. Kindly visit area and look at previous projects by the builder as area and quality are both subjective attributes and may vary person to person. But before that check on liquidity, whether OCs received for previous projects and other documentation.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, Thanks,

As per details for this particular projects, These are the 2 new building wherein for 1 bldg, 82% work and for other building 52% works have been completed. There are already people staying in this complex and this is just a new phase. The builder has a good presence in this area with Highland residence, Highland Haven and Highland Gardens in the same vicinity. I just want to know if anybody has invested recently so that i can get more confirmation on this.
    CommentQuote