Hey Friends, please stay away from the RNA EXOTICA project, it has been issued STOP WORK NOTICE and its future looks BLEAK! it has been in the controversy because of illegally acquired FSI from other sites for the same project, few weeks back some activist and local people demonstrated against them and their projects nearby which are full of scams, and some of the projects have been stalled and now when RNA got the hint that this project also has dark future now they are trying to sell it as soon as possible via Pre-booking, so that you all get trapped in the agreement!! Please Beware and stay away from them!! for further information contact me, im one of the victim of RNA's illegality, we're fighting against them in the court and we dont see any positive news for RNA in near future, im just making people aware so that they dont get trapped!!spread the word!!
Note: Just ask the builder about 'Stop work notice' and see what he says.
Read more
Reply
555 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Everyone was using this project as an example of how real estate prices are going to crash and burn in Mumbai...

    Now we know the real story and why this project is no indication of real estate price trends in Mumbai :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gautam620
    Everyone was using this project as an example of how real estate prices are going to crash and burn in Mumbai...

    Now we know the real story and why this project is no indication of real estate price trends in Mumbai :)


    Watch out for more protest against RNA in coming weeks, we were the occupiers of the land where RNA is building Exotica, they with the help of MMRDA, corrupt politicians & other govt authorities viz collector office, bmc, SRA, City survey office, cheated us and kept us in dark for 10 years, now our eyes have opened and we will nail (RNA) from the papers of above said govt offices and we are ready for the revolution.

    Note: RNA is the 'Gunda Builder' in the builder lobby.
    CommentQuote
  • All the best to you buddy!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gautam620
    All the best to you buddy!


    Thank you, and buddy do tell me if there's any other way that i can make people aware about it.
    CommentQuote
  • Clam down Ankit ! I guess the stop notice was issued last year for environment reasons which is cleared. Now they are waiting for CC.

    Yes project may take time and all other issues, but i doubt it has stop notice.

    Those activist etc was resolved long time ago
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks

    Thanks Ankit for spreading the awareness. I spoke to the RNA people. They are claiming that the stop work notice was issued last year for some environmental clearance which is all approved now. I cannot believe they are lying to our faces!!!!!!

    Can you provide some reference/source of your story. I have few friends who have booked in this property and are really worried. They would also like to join you to spread this.

    Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sanjeev1008
    Clam down Ankit ! I guess the stop notice was issued last year for environment reasons which is cleared. Now they are waiting for CC.

    Yes project may take time and all other issues, but i doubt it has stop notice.

    Those activist etc was resolved long time ago


    Hahaha is thats what you think, go ahead with it, i just hope you are not a representative of RNA and pretending to be a regular person on this forum.

    And talking about the Stop work notice and it being cleared is just a big 'Lie' being said to all the buyers, as that issue was easily available on the Internet and almost every person who did a little homework over the internet regarding the RNA Exotica project found that.

    And FYI i have lived 27 years of my life at 'Ram Mandir Road' , you would never be able to know what has happened since 2003 to 2013, all the protests, court cases, RNA-MMRDA-POLITICIANS nexus and everything.

    If you're a Buyer, then im sorry for you.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by arathi
    Thanks Ankit for spreading the awareness. I spoke to the RNA people. They are claiming that the stop work notice was issued last year for some environmental clearance which is all approved now. I cannot believe they are lying to our faces!!!!!!

    Can you provide some reference/source of your story. I have few friends who have booked in this property and are really worried. They would also like to join you to spread this.

    Thanks.


    Im sorry i cannot provide you the reference/ source as i don't wanna disclose our future strategy, and there are some fake people over here hired by RNA pretending to be a regular person.
    My aim was to make people aware what lies ahead!! People those who are trapped did not need to worry as you will definitely get justice from The Court if this builder manages to trap the buyers into a SCAM LIKE PROJECT!!
    CommentQuote
  • I understand that you cannot disclose your strategy but you should also disclose credibility of your claim. Else what is the difference between you and RNA? Both are keeping information from the buyers.

    Also, lets face it, we all know how credible our judiciary system is and the amount of time it would take for every buyer to get their money back. This is under the assumption that the buyers have no jobs and can circle back and forth with the court cases.

    Ankit, as a responsible person you should disclose your sources because there are lots of buyers here (especially my friends) who have put their life savings in this project.

    Think about it!
    CommentQuote
  • While i don't have favor RNA, neither i am a RNA representative, you just joined today and started this rumour.

    I have up to date information on over 30 projects in Western mumbai since i am waiting to finalize one since last 6 months

    I am sure you are pissed off with them, thats ok

    All papers are approved , my brother has seen the papers verified with lawyers but in Jan 2013, but than i backed out from the project
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sanjeev1008
    While i don't have favor RNA, neither i am a RNA representative, you just joined today and started this rumour.

    I have up to date information on over 30 projects in Western mumbai since i am waiting to finalize one since last 6 months

    I am sure you are pissed off with them, thats ok

    All papers are approved , my brother has seen the papers verified with lawyers but in Jan 2013, but than i backed out from the project


    Hahaha i smell something fishy in you, for you it is a rumour for us its a FACT!!

    And about joining today and spreading the 'FACT', let me tell you, Last night our society had a meeting about our future strategies against RNA, there one member told us about how RNA is desperately looking for buyers and how people are also buying flats (poor buyers), and it was in that meeting that we all members felt bad for the buyers, first we decided to get a banner printed and stand right outside their site, but then we thought of doing it after our next court date, till then i had to chose a different medium of awareness, so this is it? i came to this forum!! i searched for RNA exotica on google and apart frm their website and some property portals i found this forum where 'people can actually interact' with each other, and im here!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by arathi
    I understand that you cannot disclose your strategy but you should also disclose credibility of your claim. Else what is the difference between you and RNA? Both are keeping information from the buyers.

    Also, lets face it, we all know how credible our judiciary system is and the amount of time it would take for every buyer to get their money back. This is under the assumption that the buyers have no jobs and can circle back and forth with the court cases.

    Ankit, as a responsible person you should disclose your sources because there are lots of buyers here (especially my friends) who have put their life savings in this project.

    Think about it!


    Im being a responsible person and thats why im atleast making everyone aware, use a little common sense against RNA's recent activity of bringing the psf rate alarmingly low, and on 27th January there was 6000 People strong protest against RNA in the area called Motilal Nagar of Goregaon, RNA was using his cheap strategies by bribing Govt. Authorities like MHADA, MMRDA and local Politicians to acquire the 128 acre land to redevelop, but now that seems to impossible for RNA, and they are very well aware of the fact that their 400m away project RNA EXOTICA can also come into picture of those & local protesters as this project is also full of illegality. And those protesters are planning a 20,000 people strong protest march in the last week of FEB. Two days after the first protest i.e 27th January, RNA started a Massive Promotional campaign for its project EXOTICA, 7 Most popular news paper had their project as an advertisement on their front pages, then you can also see their ads on the internet, as well as Huge banners can be seen from the BANDRA to BORIVALI belt, approx 13 huge banners. All this after 27th January!!!! think about it!!
    CommentQuote
  • Ankit,

    Is there any news reference for this 6000 people protest? nothing came up on my search..

    Regarding other questions, there are other builders reducing cost to sell inventory. Every builder bribes officials to get approvals...And no harm in advertising your project.

    We understand your point and we get your concern. But we need to assure that this information is correct and its not buyers remorse that causing you to post the above..

    6000 people protest is huge. It would not go un-noticed..big newspapers should have carried this news!
    CommentQuote
  • I don't have to say anything, because i am not supporter of RNA. But you clearly mentioned that the issue of motilal nagar. Exotica project is clear, waiting for CC, rest all clearence are in place
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by wildfire
    Ankit,

    Is there any news reference for this 6000 people protest? nothing came up on my search..

    Regarding other questions, there are other builders reducing cost to sell inventory. Every builder bribes officials to get approvals...And no harm in advertising your project.

    We understand your point and we get your concern. But we need to assure that this information is correct and its not buyers remorse that causing you to post the above..

    6000 people protest is huge. It would not go un-noticed..big newspapers should have carried this news!


    Hahaha i have no answer for a person who chose to be ignorant and look away from the reality. well im tired answering all questions.
    I know what the reality is, and hopefully you will all know it soon :)
    I'll do my best to help people!.
    Ciao!!
    CommentQuote