This weekend I browsed through some projects launched in Shilphata.
Shilphata, I mean two roads one is NH4 -Old Mumbai Pune Rd and the other is Road towards kalyan.
Lodha has already build a solid township on this road. This is just after where TMC limits end.
Another few projects launched here are Dosti Centerio, Eco Vista, Bhoomi Lawns, Arihant Aarohi and many more.
I visited couple of them Dosti and Bhoomi, what I saw common in plans of both projects is both says that the existing road will widen and TMC has also planned service road on both sides. Here it reminds me GB Road Thane.

I have also seen proposed metro rail on everyone's booklets.

Distance wise we would agree that this is the center of the city if we consider Mumbai as MMR spread till Badlapur.
Also it is close to Mahape, Vashi (<10 Kms). Thane is within 15 Kms through Mumbra Bypass.

Will TMC develop this end of their empire in atleast next 3-4 yrs?

Whats say guys.. Give your views.. Share PRos and COns...
Read more
232 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • hi

yes
    CommentQuote
  • One of my friend bought Land at khidkali on kalyan shil road. According to him Yes, This is upcoming destination which is similar like ghodbunder road of thane but at much affordable rates with good connectivity to all over places like upcoming international airport is just 20 km from here and navi mumbai ,Thane ,Kalyan & dombivli & ambernath ,Badlapur is just within 20 mins drive from here plenty of developments expected nearby this location international school is just .5 km from there beside lodha another mega township is already under process which will be on 300-350 acers is just 2 km from this plot. So very good as an investment or for small residential/commercial project .Virai albaug corridor planned by mmrda will pass from here which will have 8 lanes along with metro rail.

So GB road in making...
    CommentQuote
  • Rates are already creeping upto 4.5-5.5k psf for a reputed builder. So GB road or not, the rates certainly seem like they will catch up soon with those on GB road.
    CommentQuote
  • Looking 1 BHK in this area

I have also visited this road on last saturday (16th Feb 2013). It looks promising to me. I am looking for 1 BHK for investment purpose. My budget is ~35 Lacs. I have shortlisted Taloja Panchanand & Kayan Shil Road. I like taloja too but I didn't find reputed builder's project and in phase-1 most of the projects are almost ready and price is already appreciated from ~2500 to ~4500.

On Kalyan-Shil road I am considering Lodha Casa Rio, Arihant Aarohi & Saptarshee Galaxy. I haven't finalized yet but I will be finalized it in couple of weeks.

Please share your views on this if anybody has any idea about Kalyan-Shil road and future development.
    CommentQuote
  • MARATHON NEXTOWN
    base rate is 3991/-

1 BHK : 600 to 675 sq ft
    2 BHK : 1050

30% loading

Cost varies from 30L to 33L for 1BHK
    and 53 to 55L for 2BHK

is it worth investing...may be better than Arihant ?
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • abhimanyumaitra8 months ago
      Marathon project is well within Agricultural lands and nothing is in vicinity. Nearest grocery store is 1 km. Better invest in Arihant, Bhumi, Saptarshi or Bharat EcoVista. Project wise Bharat Eco Vista and Atlanta Enclave are most startegically placed in Shilphata-Daighar tri junction. Though the area is under development, bad roads, truck traffic and regular power shortage; within couple of years the growth will be immense. Specially road connectivity will be the best in terms of affordability.
  • Definately, Marathon Nextown is the bigger township than Arihant Aarohi. I have talked to them yesterday. Current rate is 3991/psf as stated by mit_mi. They don't have sales office at site so need to visit Mulund office. It looks good to me. I will add it to my list.
    CommentQuote
  • Re: Shilphata - Will it be Ghodbunder Road of future??

Why 2bhks are costing more here.as per psf rate it shud cost below 45L

Sent from my LG-P500 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
      Though people are not aware of this area, the area is costlier because of its connectivity and situated at the tri-junction. Roads, Amenities are yet to come, but builders here are working real fast, than Arihant, Bhoomi Lawn and Saptarshi. People booked at Arihant Arohi on 2012, still didnot get possesion. Whereas Atlanta Enclave and Bharat Eco-Vista in Shilphata has already given possesion in April 17.
  • Originally Posted by bhaveshce
    Definately, Marathon Nextown is the bigger township than Arihant Aarohi. I have talked to them yesterday. Current rate is 3991/psf as stated by mit_mi. They don't have sales office at site so need to visit Mulund office. It looks good to me. I will add it to my list.

thanks Guys,
    I am one of the confuse buyer, i went to lodha site and booked 2bhk flate costing 62L (1017 sft) but once i went thorugh lodha image about delaying the project i cant dare to go with him and loosing token amount,
    Could anybody suggest me if i want to invest on shil road than wichi project i should consider keeping in mind that i will get my property on time with good quality of construction...
    Pls help.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
      Bharat Eco-Vista, Phase-II, I dont think they are left with Phase-I flats as these are ready possession and high on demand. This is a truely huge project (not comparable to Lodha definitely), Clean terms and conditions, with upcoming number of amenities.
  • Lodha seems bit costly to me. You can consider below projects. All are newly launched projects and reputed builder.

Arihant Aarohi
    Marathon Nextown
    Bhoomi Lawns
    Dosti Centerio
    Saptashree Galaxy
    CommentQuote
    3 Comments
    • dinesh94491 years ago
      Om Aditya new launched a new project paraiso in this area its big size area of flat.
  • I think this is the next area in TMC limits which will fetch more development. It will be exclusively due to the high rise building that TMC has approved in this area.
    GB road is already saturated wrt availability of land as most of the open land there is already owned by ruling builders over there like Puranik, Vijay and all. So now these renowned builders have reached this location for development.

I know this place seems remote as there is no railways station nearby. Even my friends who stay in Dombivali City denies me to buy a property in this area. But guys do we have any options left in Mumbai, NM and Thane considering our budget.

I hope the development of the kalyan shil road till Badlapur and a flyover at Shilphata will be boon for this area.
    CommentQuote
  • Few proposed infras'

When this will come true? Flyover Proposed since 2011..
    Flyover for Shilphata junction to ease traffic jams soon , CITY - Briefs - Mumbai Mirror

Another proposed project - Tunnel between Airoli and Mumbra
    This is must!!! will straight away cut 10kms
    Civic body plans Mumbra-Airoli tunnel road to ease congestion - Times Of India
    CommentQuote
  • hi

any feed back on this
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by prasad0506
    This weekend I browsed through some projects launched in Shilphata.
    Shilphata, I mean two roads one is NH4 -Old Mumbai Pune Rd and the other is Road towards kalyan.
    Lodha has already build a solid township on this road. This is just after where TMC limits end.
    Another few projects launched here are Dosti Centerio, Eco Vista, Bhoomi Lawns, Arihant Aarohi and many more.
    I visited couple of them Dosti and Bhoomi, what I saw common in plans of both projects is both says that the existing road will widen and TMC has also planned service road on both sides. Here it reminds me GB Road Thane.

I have also seen proposed metro rail on everyone's booklets.

Distance wise we would agree that this is the center of the city if we consider Mumbai as MMR spread till Badlapur.
    Also it is close to Mahape, Vashi (<10 Kms). Thane is within 15 Kms through Mumbra Bypass.

Will TMC develop this end of their empire in atleast next 3-4 yrs?

Whats say guys.. Give your views.. Share PRos and COns...

I have made an investment in Lodha, Casa rio, 2.5 yrs back & awaiting possession.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Nileshshah
    I have made an investment in Lodha, Casa rio, 2.5 yrs back & awaiting possession.

Is it delayed by Lodha against their promise or are you making a generic comment regarding getting late possesions in this area??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by prasad0506
    Is it delayed by Lodha against their promise or are you making a generic comment regarding getting late possesions in this area??

Initial possession date was Jun'12, later was revised to Jan'13 & now its revised to Oct'13
    CommentQuote