Last updated: June 1 2015
8 | Posts
3063 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cosmos Lounge, Cosmos Group, Manpada, Mumbai

Hi,
    has anybody invested in Cosmos lounge project. I have 2.5BHK (bought in Dec-10). want to know if anybody else in this forum invested and what do they think about it. What is the current asking proce?

Thanks
    Arvi

Re : Cosmos Lounge, Cosmos Group, Manpada, Mumbai

I am interested to buy if you are looking to sell.
    Through brokers it is 75 package. one of my office colleague purchased investor flat 60L..hope this helps

Comment

predictor

Hi, I am also looking for a 2 BHK apartment in manpada. Had a look at an apartment in Cosmos Lounge. Quote received is 86 lac.

It would be very helpful if you can help me with a contact details of your colleague who acquired an apartment there recently?

Comment

Hi Team,

I am also getting a offer for 86 Lacs in Cosmos Lounge (2BHK 858 SQ Feet , 640 Carpet area , Floor 15th). Do you have any insights about the apartment and locality.

The other concern I have is this a Forest Land ?

Thanks,
        KM

Comment

Originally posted by kmeshram View Post
          Hi Team,

I am also getting a offer for 86 Lacs in Cosmos Lounge (2BHK 858 SQ Feet , 640 Carpet area , Floor 15th). Do you have any insights about the apartment and locality.

Thanks,
          KM
          Are there any bigger 2BHKs ? More than 1100 sq-ft ?

Comment

Originally posted by kmeshram View Post
            Hi Team,

Thanks,
            KM
            I went around with a broker today and got a quote of approx 1.05cr for a bigger 2 BHK (built-up 1140 soft) and 96lakhs for smaller 2 BHK (built up 960 sq-ft). I can clearly see my broker jacking up the prices :-)

Comment

Beware of Forest Land

Hi,

One thing to share based on personal research, because I had a property in Cosmos Lounge sometime back which was sold off later. This property is in Forest Land.
              Broker and Builder will not tell this. While buying, everything went smooth, but while selling it was a tough task. Incase one wishes to verify, ask for the plot area number: (I think it was 59/2 and some part series) and go to registrar office near Thane station, you will find the same. One will think how a forest land property goes so smoothly.
              It may go smooth at times because broker has insider connections. But at the end of the day, you will be buying a forest land.

Also, be informed that lot of property on Ghodbunder road are in forest land. Think twice and do some research by physically going to places to find the same.

Good Luck!

Comment

Cosmos thane Angelica

Thanks for the caution of forest land, please confirm if building angelica comes under forest land as well

Comment

IMO the status of forest land will be one day relieved by concerned authoririties...as usual in India...

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                  Working...
                  X