Arihant Amisha, Arihant Universal, Taloja Panchanand, Navi Mumbai

Last updated: April 19 2015
6 | Posts
6236 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arihant Amisha, Arihant Universal, Taloja Panchanand, Navi Mumbai

Hi, Arihant has launched a new project in Taloja, Panvel 3200/- psf, total of 44 buildings, Stilt + 3 Storey Building, 1BHK and 2 BHK, 595 Sq.ft. - 855 Sq.ft., Health Club and Gymnasium
    Gardens
    Jogging Track
    Party Hall
    Meditation Centre
    Senior Citizens Corner
    Designer Pathways
    Indoor games
    External camera for security checks.
    Swimming pool
    2 km from bel naka, landmarks include Near Taloja Metro Station, 2 kms. From Panvel Kalyan Road, 6 kms. From Navde Railway Staion, 8 kms from Mumbai Pune Expressway, 15 mintues from Proposed Navi Mumbai Airport Nearby Schools, Markets & Hospitals, etc.

What is the future of this project as an investment, as the builder is reputed & completion is on time. The navade area near taloja will be devoloped in future. Anyone booked in 1 bhk or 2 bhk. advice & suggestion is required before booking.

The last sales people told me will be 3150/- psf.

Re : Arihant Amisha, Arihant Universal, Taloja Panchanand, Navi Mumbai

Hi, Map123, thanks, actually i am in UAE, i called from here & talk to Mr. Dharmesh who is in the site, who offered me the last rate 3150/-, i didn't visit the site. I had one flat in Arihant Anaya, which is in Kharghar. Their work is very good & on time. Ratewise they are not reducing much. If you are there you can visit the site & try to check with them the final price. Any delaying will increase the rate day by day. I will be in touch with you. I want to book one flat at the earliest. I don't know much about the Navade area, how long it will take to developed. They are telling once the bridge between Kharghar & Taloja & metro will start the area will be developed. What is your idea. Thanks

Comment

Hi, friends, i booked one bhk flat at arihant amisha @3150, it is behind Taloja MIDC, what is the prospect of this project. it is counted in affordable house, i don't know whether it will appreciate in the future or know. what is the opinion or advise from the senior members. i think i will sell it as soon as the project complete. what about arihant aloki project in karjat, it is 3 min walkable distance from station & is @3200 psf or arihant arshiya near khopoli 2700/- psf, next to india bulls golf city. which project i should choose. i need a quick adivice from the senior members, should i cancel the booking at arihnat amisha and go for karjat or khopoli project. i have a budget of around 25 lakhs. i can wait for the appreciation from 3-4 years. thanks.

Comment

Rates of Ulwe has come down by 1000 rs as aiirport got cancelled.

Endusers can book flats now.

Comment

form where you got the news of cancellation of NM airport.

I am interested in knowing the source.

Comment

Hi all,

Please note that there is already a thread running on https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...mumbai?t=49303

We prefer not to have parallel threads running on the same topic as this dilutes the information shared. Request you all to repost your comments on the above posted link.

Thank you
            Talk TRUE; Talk IREF

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
            Working...
            X