p { margin-bottom: 0.21cm; } Arrow City Manhattan? No land! No Government Approval! No Proof!

There has been a lot of doubts and questions raised about the status of the Arrow City Manhattan - Panvel/Pen project. There has been no development at site for more than FOUR years. The promoter has not been sharing any information about the project – proof of purchase of land by the Company, approval of building plan by Alibaug Town Planning Department, and all other clearance related issues. There are news about the project being scrapped, although public continue to show interest and make bookings due to huge advertisement and publicity. The company has not been forthcoming about it work schedule at site. The Company sales representative has shown an 7/12 extract of land in the name of the promoter and not in the name of the Company. The Arrow City approval of 2008 is too old a document to understand its current status. It may have been scrapped subsequently. There was another document, known as search report for a piece of land by a private advocate. All these documents mean nothing in real terms. The company has started booing flats for 18 story buildings without even submitting a building proposal for approval to the Government. After waiting for a couple of years, many investors have cancelled their bookings and taken the money back. The company is in profit in every way as it deducts 20% of the money. These are some of the information we received from company sales representative orally and for spot viewing of irrelevant and misleading documents after repeated requests. These do not reflect on the status of the project. There is little hope and serious doubt, that the Company is not serious and sincere about executing the project. Our investment will then be just lost. Please wake up and ask for proof from the company.

Please write a letter to the company and send by registered post with acknowledgement due asking for the following documents:

(1) Copy of 7/12 extract of land on which the your building or plot is to located
(2) Copy of Building proposal approved by the Town Planning Department, Alibaug
(3) Allotment letter for your Flat/Plot
(4) Copy of draft agreement for sale for registration of your booking (this is required to done on booking itself to protect your investment)
(5) Copy of any latest approval or communication from any government department

Some of the investors have come forward to form a discussion group. We welcome you to the eGroup for those who have booked Flats or Plots at Arrow City Manhattan at Pen, MahaMumbai. This is platform to share information and feedback among the Investors. The Company has nothing to do with this eGroup.

We request the investors to join the group.
To Join the discussion group for update and sharing, email to rrowcity(at)googlegroups()com

If you have any information, write to moderator at ArrowCity.MahaMumbai(at)()com

Please forward this email to everyone you know, who have invested in the project.

Lets join hand to protect our interest collectively! Its our hard earned money!
Read more
9 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Arrow City Manhattan - PEN

Hi, Any update on this project. I keep reading articles about this township coming up at Pen.

Any one who has bought into this project can please highlight the current rates and future prospects.

Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Arrow city manhattan biggest township in mumbai mmr

Respected Sir
    Thanks a lot for your support.We have been working very hard on development front. The access road work (apprx. 29 kms) has been done in Beta Sector (plot area). We are planning to start registerations once permissons are granted by the government this might take couple of months more as along with already taken permissons and already submitted we have to apply to cidco airport township authority , which we would be able to apply only once development plan of cidco is approved by the government of maharashtra .we will inform you in advance for the same as we are going to send newsletter to all of our clients by end of next month regarding development plan of coming six months.
    Sample bungalows are ready at site. Construction of seven buildings is also going on at site .We have also set up a factory for hollowcore Slab machines , sewerage pipe for plot machines etc and all machines have come to site and we plan to commence production by next month at site..Once again thanks a lot for being with us.Please revert in case of any query and visit me at site on any working day.
    Regards
    Gaurav Khanna
    Director
    Arrow Engineering ltd.
    Arrow Group
    All approvals received by us can be downloaded at website
    CommentQuote
  • Project details

Respected Sir
    Thanks a lot for your support.We have been working very hard on development front. The access road work (apprx. 29 kms) has been done in Beta Sector (plot area). We are planning to start registerations once permissons are granted by the government this might take couple of months more as along with already taken permissons and already submitted we have to apply to cidco airport township authority , which we would be able to apply only once development plan of cidco is approved by the government of maharashtra .we will inform you in advance for the same as we are going to send newsletter to all of our clients by end of next month regarding development plan of coming six months.
    Sample bungalows are ready at site. Construction of seven buildings is also going on at site .We have also set up a factory for hollowcore Slab machines , sewerage pipe for plot machines etc and all machines have come to site and we plan to commence production by next month at site..Once again thanks a lot for being with us.Please revert in case of any query and visit me at site on any working day.
    Regards
    Gaurav Khanna
    Director
    Arrow Engineering ltd.
    Arrow Group
    All approvals received by us can be downloaded at website
    CommentQuote
  • project status

Hi,
    I had booked a plot in Beta-03 but there have been no updates in last months/year. I tried to contact your CBS belapur office but no satisfactory response yet.

What is the current status of the project?

When can i get the possession of the plot?

Whom can i contact for updates on my plot?

regards
    Hemant Bhasin
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

Arrow city is illegaly carrying out land acquisions. Refer to Salt department red flags bid to 'grab' 950 acres - Times Of India.

Please ask for legal documents for land before investing.

Regards
    CommentQuote
  • What is the current progress? I have heard that the plots are still not being registered and now Arrow is asking the plot owners to shift to convert their plot to residential flats in another phase.

I have following questions,
    1. The plots were sold as NA. Then why NA is not been obtained till date? Why registration of plots cannot happen? Has anyone checked the legal papers?
    2. Is any construction activity happening at all in the project. Last I heard, even the residential buildings are not showing any progress.
    CommentQuote
  • Have the plots been converted to NA? Are there any legal papers to prove that? Without NA, how can registration start?
    CommentQuote
  • hi... Is anyone else invested in this project... my Aunt had bought 2 plots on 2007 and paid 60% but these is no development at site... no demarkation of plots etc
    CommentQuote
  • Hi all,

Please note that there is already a thread running on Arrow City Manhattan https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/mumbai-real-estate/2505-arrow-city-manhattan-arrow-group-pen-mumbai?t=2481
    We prefer not to have parallel threads running on the same topic as this dilutes the information shared. Request you all to repost your comments on the above posted link.

Thank you
    CommentQuote