Any one invested in Runwal greens Olive?? 2BHK
Read more
4 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • is OLIVE really approved by leading banks?

We saw the property but the builders calim everything is booked apart from 1 or 2 flats remaining. have you invested? the rate they quoting is also very high.also it is unclear if they are doing any registration as hdfc(which builder claims has approved) says they havnt got any papers/demand from builder ...has anyone invested here?
    CommentQuote
  • Runwal-fraud company

Guys be careful with this builder and especially their sales head - Vikas arora.he is the biggest crook. He will take cheque from you for anything and then bank it and book something else for u depending on what suits him.

There are lot of people who have fallen prey to his fraudulent way of doing business.

Also they dont give allottment letters even after 3 months of paying the initial 20%.
    CommentQuote
  • Booked in Runwal Green Olive but not sure about approvals / legality of project

Has any one invested in Runwal Olive. I have booked flat in Olive (the last remaining as per builder) and was told that we have all approvals in place till 7th floor. However it seems that they dont have any approval documents as on 30 aug 2013. I am trying for other bank loans (apart from HDFC and SBI) which indirectly throwing some hidden things. I have also written main to their back end team asking for CC and Approved plans but the response was "We have verbal communication but not documents. The documents will be given at the time of "Registration"..???....."
    But they have started issuing demand letters for 1st slab....without any approved documents.

Does any one have any detailed information ...has any one taken loan other than HDFC and SBI ....these two banks invested in their projects so giving loan without any documents ...its my understanding

Pls help by posting more details about Runwal project so that we get more clarity and decision making
    CommentQuote
  • Mumbaiinvest ...yes i have invested in Olive...do you have any update on CC and approved plans..it seems no bank apart from HDFC and SBI are ready to fund because of no cc and approved plans...pls update if you have any other information
    CommentQuote