Has anyone booked in this pre-launch project located opp J&J in Mulund (West)?
Read more
69 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Yes, Can I have your contact details? We can be in touch.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • sylgonsalves1 years ago
      I too had booked in this project.would like to join the group
  • Just curious - what was the rate that you booked at?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,
    Yes I did. May I know your details?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,
    Can we talk more about it? I have booked in Omega.
    CommentQuote
  • jeetu,supercool. Can you PM me?
    CommentQuote
  • Got an update from the sales person that the project is not going to start for another 6-8 months. I am deciding on cancelling or moving my booking into another project.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mhshpk
    Got an update from the sales person that the project is not going to start for another 6-8 months. I am deciding on cancelling or moving my booking into another project.

I am not really sure how to personal message! I would like to get in touch with you URGENTLY. I have booked in on the nirmal lifestyle projects and I am planning to move to some other nirmal's project. Looking at your posts here looks like you have cancelled or moved to some other project too! So seems to me discussing with you will be a good option.
    CommentQuote
  • Nirmal omega

Can someone please guide me .i am new to this group and dont know how to send personal message. Please message so that i can share my cell phone and understand about this project as i have invested and would like to understand what next.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by homesweet
    Can someone please guide me .i am new to this group and dont know how to send personal message. Please message so that i can share my cell phone and understand about this project as i have invested and would like to understand what next.

No you are not allowed to share your personal information

Personal Information
    Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum. If you feel the need to disclose this information, do it in a private message. Posts containing personal information will be deleted. Revealing real world information about a member, administrator or moderator is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, regardless of the source, public or private. This includes any information about a forum member that reveals an individual's legal name, address, occupation or other sensitive or personally identifiable information.

Now about PM

To send and receive PM your post should be 10

Private messaging system as well as signatures have been turned OFF for members with less than 10 posts. This is to help combat brokers signing up and messaging members off the bat, which we have received complaints on, and signature spammers.

How to PM

1 You can click their name of that person to whom u want to send PM on any post they have made, and you should see the option to send a PM xxxx

2 Go to profile of that member to whom u want to send PM , u will see contact info option, then u will see Send a private message
    Send a private message to xxxxx

If u still have any issues, do post .

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Thx Abhay!!! Appreciate it !!!
    CommentQuote
  • Is somebody here , who has already booked in Nirmal Omega, Any reviews , positive or negative, I am planning to book , what will be your suggestion or advice, this is my first home purchase and barely know anything??
    Thanks,
    CommentQuote
  • Information about Omega

Originally Posted by jeetu007
    hii
    can v talk more abt it
    i have booked in omega

jeetu007
    Can you send me your contact details, I want some more information about Nirmal Omega
    I tried to PM but I dont have option here
    Thanks,
    CommentQuote
  • I moved my booking to ZIRCON after lot of negotiations as they refused to refund my money claiming their policy doesn't allow . One thing is for sure they would not return the money but persuade you to move booking to another project. This is also my first home and got carried away by their advertisement and location. DO NOT book unless CC is in place for OMEGA
    CommentQuote
  • i booked as well.Don't think anything gona start soon.The builders' say they should get their approvals anytime soon.But this is what they been saying since 6 months now.!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sandygates
    i booked as well.Don't think anything gona start soon.The builders' say they should get their approvals anytime soon.But this is what they been saying since 6 months now.!!

Hi,

Need to know more details about Omega, can u guys please PM me the details including mhshpk, jeetu...

thx
    CommentQuote