Last updated: October 27 2016
38 | Posts
17571 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Midori, Sheth Developers, Dahisar East, Mumbai

Hello All -

I received an email from my agent today announcing the launch of a new project by Sheth Developers in Dahisar. This thread has been created for members to discuss this project, more specifically the project pros/cons, rates and opinions. I don't know the exact rates yet but based on postings on a few real estate websites they are quoting 8190 per sq. ft. Appreciate if people with more knowledge can contribute on the same for the benefit of all members.

Thanks

Fabguy75
    Last edited January 12 2017, 06:40 PM.

Re : Midori, Sheth Developers, Dahisar East, Mumbai

Hi the project location is good. The area is developeed and is completely residential. 800 meters from we highway and 2.5 kms frm borivali stn. Price is 8350 now. This is a prelaunch and iod has been received
    Rate in this area for ready possession old builds is aound 9.5 to to 11k. Completion period around 3.5 - 4 yrs.
    Good project..risks associated with prelaunch project apply.

Comment

Thank you Rohit. Do you know if this is a redevelopment project? Wondering how the builder was able to find so much space in Ashok van.

Comment

Hi this is not a redevelopment project. This plot of land was vacant and now owned by sheth corp. I do not knw from whom the land was bought or whether this is a jv with the landowner etc.

Comment

with Pre launch price of 8350 it seems very costly according to me. Just compare it with what peers are offering in pre launch Bhagtani Saaphire just less than one Kms from Dahisar Station 6500 Psf, and other projects on highway till check Naka quoting between 5000 to 8000 lesser rates in pre launch stage and higher in completing projects,

hence price appreciation is not much expected in this project ( for investors ) but for end users one can go for this project also they can find better alternative with ready and near completion projects.

Comment

Ashish I agree with u that a people having ready fund can go for ready possession as this project is suitable for those people who r looking for flexi payment plans.

As regards bhagtani sapphire, my personal view is that this project may see light of day not before 10 yrs

Comment

Please confirm whether rate is for carpet area.

Comment

Hi has anybody invested in this project.any updates

Comment

I was looking at the project stats and it looks to have the least loadibility in Dahisar locality. Other projects are carrying higher loadable area around 40 to 45% on Supper build-up.

However I am looking in for some more inputs and suggestions prior opting for the project.

Sheth is considered to be amongst the reputed developers in Mumbai so construction quality won't be a issues since we already reside in one of their proprty

Comment

Hello every one,
                    I have invested in Sheth Midori. When I went to the site ofice , it was systamatica. After enquiry I was handed over the payment sheet print out.
                    All given slab by slab. But thay want 30% in 1 month. I have gone forward. They have token amount of 5lks (non refundable).
                    So i advice that only those persons should go forward who does not want to shift at the earliest.
                    I have seen their IOD and some TCC papers. I didnt get to know much after seeing those.. But it was atrue copy with a stamp of april 2012. I have yet not demanded the photocopy yet.
                    All they want in white.
                    White for C wing.
                    and 5lkhs black for B wings.
                    Hope that I have taken right step. this is my first investment in life.
                    I stay nearby. and the location is very hot.
                    I went thro google earth in time scape... till 2000 from 2013 and have seen that the land was vacant.... My agent told me that Sheth have bought this land long back.
                    Any suggestions, or advice . worth welcome.
                    Regards.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X